[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

26 minutes ago, starryskie5 said:

May be JH's wife (to be) will actually pick up the fiancé ring from the restaurant and only know his face...

Yup, the more time passes, the more damn frustrated I get at this drama.. I don't even mind DS's choice, or writer's choice.. their planned bait-and-switch (as dramabeans recap said) just boggles my mind. I wish I could erase this drama from my mind but then we wouldn't have RJY and JH. So yea, the drama ended already for me. My final good bye to you all!! 

The more dramas I watch, the more I realize I should not be too invested. (At least in WAY2015, the train wreck could be seen from far away, so I knew but THIS...ugh)

If Junghwan's wife (not DS) is the one who picks JH's graduation ring then it's a typical 2000's drama script, such a consolation form for the one who lose the main girl. Since in my heart JH is the main lead, this just break my heart again huhuhuhu TT_TT

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I think they gonna kick me out the bar i keep crying and yelling an it's just...why....i can't i  was so hyped and i kept the hope since ep 10...I FEEL SO CHEATED...THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ALCHOHOL IN THE WORLD TO MAKE UP FOR THESE FEELS....

Are you ok? pls don't get yourself drunk over this drama.. not worth it.. you are making us worried for u, my dear!! 

• Like 5

If they where to put the "accident jet scene" with JH...they will have shown it in the preview right??? to bring at least JH followers again

that was a horrible preview for a finale...maybe because everything was already known.....

• Like 4

WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A SINGLE KISS.....NOT ONE...WHAT EVEN...EVEN CHILBONG GOT A KISS...I WAS AND WILL FOREVER BE A TRASH/JEONG SHIPPER AND EVEN HE GOT ONE NO TWO KISSES AND WE DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE!! NOT ONE KISS...THEY GOT TWO AND THE HUSBAND AND WE DDN'T EVEN GET ONE KISS...WHAT IS THIS...ALLL OF THIS GOES AGAINST THE RULES AND LOGIC OF KDRAMAS EVER...I LOATH THEM WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS LOL....

• Like 21

Just now, fellforryu said:

ryu-jun-yeol-feature.jpg

Deoksun ah... how could you waste that kissable lips when most of us want it badly ???..

Jungpal oppa..please, keep that for the right person .. for the woman who love you more..DS didnt deserved it... 

it just not fair AT ALL. i think i can swallow all of this richard simmons but actually I JUST CAN'T. FU SHIN WON HO. why are you hurting a man like this?? Why a human can hate a human like this? What jh does  is so wrong then you make him to suffer more and more. JUST GIVE ME A REASON. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Are you ok? pls don't get yourself drunk over this drama.. not worth it.. you are making us worried for u, my dear!! 

I AM FINE JUST MAKE THIS HURT STOP :tears::tears::tears: NAH FOR REAL I'M NOT THAT GONE. IF I CAN STILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME I AM NOT THAT GONE LOL....

• Like 7

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I AM FINE JUST MAKE THIS HURT STOP :tears::tears::tears: NAH FOR REAL I'M NOT THAT GONE. IF I CAN STILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME I AM NOT THAT GONE LOL....

thanks for assuring me that you are alright.. cuz I am indeed that worried.. :) hug you tightly even though we are far apart lol XD

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

"Jung-hwan is frustrated that no one seems to have any good ideas for a restaurant for Mom’s birthday dinner tonight, when Dong-ryong calls asking him to bring everyone he knows to his restaurant. He had a huge wedding party cancel at the last minute because the bride ran off with her first love (okay, don’t say things like that!) and doesn’t want the food to go to waste. Dong-ryong offers to change the wedding cake to a birthday cake, but Jung-hwan tells him to leave it as it is because he has an idea. "

THIS!...is pitbull...NO MORE RICHARD SIMMONS! :angry:

I am not fish. I wont take the bait. Worm isn't my favourite

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Girl come rant.

you know i'll actually miss you guys more than the series, and nobody mentioned richard simmons in ages. Come for that handshake

• Like 5

Well, I'm the Jack to this Titanic! 

84eb7e4b5bb89e6e21036bbe3f57b26a8a00fa31

BUT I am and will ALWAYS be proud to say that I supported JH until the end. It just shows that we had eyes for a character that was interesting and loveable. (If ya know what I mean)

image.png

And guys, I know that this is SO MEAN but I want to say it because the thought of it made me laugh SO HARD that I wanted to share it with you guys.

JH should sing "Love yourself" by Justin Beiber and dedicate it to the writer/producers and DS/TK. OMG I'M LAUGHING SO HARD BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THIS SONG IS JUST PERFECT. Look up the lyrics if you guys want to know the meaning of the song. 

• Like 12

I RAGE BECAUSE I LOATHED CHILBONG (i liked the character but the fans made me come to hate the character) AND EVEN HE GOT MORE!!! I ACCEPT EVERYTHING BUT FEEL SO CHEATED!! I AM DONE WITH THIS SERIES! I AM FROM HERE ON OUT SHIPPING SECOND LEADS AND SECOND SHIPS BECAUSE THEY WILL WIN OUT IN THE END!!!

• Like 11

WE DIDN'T GET THE EPIC KISS I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR AND THEY GOT TWO!!!! :blink::blink: HE CAN BE THE HUSAND HE IS THE HUSBAND NOTHING IS CHANGING ABOUT DEOK SUN'S CHOICE BUT I DIDN'T EVEN GET ONE SINGLE KISS.... LET A KDRAMA TRUCK OF DEATH HIT ME NOW....WHAT IS LIFE!!!!

• Like 7

Guys with a heavy heart, I want to say that I am not ready to let JH go. 4 more hours and the last episode will air in my country but I just want to say that I'm not ready to let go!

I want to see JH be a boyfriend, husband and even a father! He's such a waste of a character to let go and I am just holding onto the hope that we'll get to see that with another girl. 

ucwhxn.jpg

I keep telling myself not to go on this thread tomorrow but I am so drawn to this! I get to express my feelings in a healthy way but tomorrow is going to break my heart all over again. 

I will officially give an applause to RJY now.

145363-Shia-LaBeouf-live-clapping-gif-Vg

• Like 7