[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

What if JH narrates the ending??? Waenyeol that will seriously be the most surprising thing there is lol even more shocking than TK as the husband hahahaha what irony right???

I'm never jumping off this ship lol not even the ending later will tell me otherwise 

With that, my 1% also goes to the BGM "Little Girl" may be it LMS's ver or Oh Hyuk's ver. We have that as our special song for JH-DS and even if they throw us tons of TK-DS scenes, nothing can compare with the use of that song for our OTP. 

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, mtm89 said:

In the preview we saw that DS was talking with a coworker and she was saying he's just a friend and the other girl ask why are you not dating him or something like that. In this episode they show us that she began dating TK. My question is why is the writer making her look like somebody who falls easily for any of her childhood friends? I mean instead of showing us DS having this kind of talk again, why didn't she show us that DS came to realize by herself that the one for her was TK. This is bothering so much and i feel like that scene with her coworker is unnecessary. It's like the story is repeating itself. It's just a waste for her character and i think that if the writer was thinking of a way of shocking us and that we would say woww you are brilliant, well i'm sorry but i just can't. I'm trying to calm down, to think about another things and accept the possible ending of TK being the husband, but here i am venting out my frustration.

I love deoksun as a human being but she failed as a mature woman in love department if she doesn't set her heart clearly. What if there's a male coworker who's as romantic as Junghwan and as brave as Taek comes to her? Will she change a heart again? I was a naive teenager who fell in love easily too, but I changed once I hit twenties. Poor Deoksun and Hyeri :(.

• Like 11

I wish there wasn't any husband hunting. In reply 1997 there wasn't for me, I watched after it aired and for me the brother was just out of the question. I like the way Reply series is put together and everything about the scenes, camera work, story telling, but the only thing I don't like is the husband hunt. If they would make this drama with only JH and DS I would still watch it till the end. They really messed this awesome drama up for a measly husband hunt. Reply 1997 miss you much:(.

Not gonna watch another reply series. Maybe only after all episodes have aired and knowing who the husband is or something. NO what am I saying.. need to boycott that crazy writer:astonished:

• Like 15

They're showing us the DS-TK fight scene to justify that DS and TK bickers too LOL pretty lame for an excuse. Well, for me at least HAHAHAHAHA Sorry guys. I just can't sleep and it's 2 in the afternoon and I have work at midnight. I'm just letting out my frustrations coz I really can't sleep because of this. Mian. 

• Like 24

See, this is what makes people upset. Not a good plot development near the end, things happening out of no where, is it all going to be based on flashbacks and last minute shoving of TK/DS bickering into this series? If we get hated for being upset tomorrow, I'm just gonna continue to shake.

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Meme-Leonardo-12.jpg

• Like 10

If it was going to be like this they should have let DR run for future husband too bet he would of had a bigger chance than Taek looking at the clues and stuff...... 

I'm trying to find the little bit of rationality in this decision but can't ... The flow of the story is officially ducked up -.- aaahhh just leave me here to die 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Pau Gzz said:

Imagine if they really pulled a Steve Harvey

and TvN just aplogize like

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Hahahahaha. IKR?! They kinda did this with R94 too after all. The show is good in turning the tables around in one go so let's see. I'm giving them a chance to redeem themselves

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, nano1234 said:

See, this is what makes people upset. Not a good plot development near the end, things happening out of no where, is it all going to be based on flashbacks and last minute shoving of TK/DS bickering into this series? If we get hated for being upset tomorrow, I'm just gonna continue to shake.

I agree! I'm not upset about the husband hunting. It's the Richard Simmons script that makes me upset. The romance plot was Richard Simmons up! The family plot line was ok. The loopholes in the romance just can't be covered. I've been telling my hubby that the script was rigged in the middle. The production team Richard Simmons up RJY to the point that I wish he already has a new project lined up so we can just move on from the romance disaster of R1988. But at least, RJY gets a lot of love, husband or not. 

• Like 14

One thing that makes me curious is... Whose wedding that is held at air force club? (i saw  spoilers that they shoot a wedding scene at that building)..

And i see somewhere the r88 team clarified that the wedding scene has not something to do with deoksun (i think i saw it on koreanheraldnewssite). Does it mean we'll get wedding scene for JH? If it's yes.. I'm in. Whatever for junghwan happiness i'll be happy. And still I need more scene for junghwan (only)!!! *here i am.. Still ranting* haa

• Like 3

I do not get this ending bc so many more people shipped JH and DS. Plus It was so obvious at first that JH is husband. Everyone was like 99% sure about that. If we wanted a twisted, surprising plot, we would have watched thriller movie. But seriously this is a family drama! We do not expect something surprising! If TK is husband, why did director selected sad music and show how JH felt when TK is telling his friend that he likes DS? Why did he show us how JH felt when he was late for the concert? There are so many things that we cannot understand if TK is husband.. I don't hate TK but I don't want to continue watching it if he's a husband..

Omy... I don't think I am able to watch episode 20... I am going to cry so much :(

Edited by SeoHyun Ko
  • Like 6

That's why I have a really hard time finishing dramas now a days. I'm disappointed because the Reply Series were so well written and thought of that I had high expectations for this. Even with RP94, it made sense! Everything made sense but for this, I just can't seem to comprehend what the hell just happened in the last 18 episodes. 

faceplam-picard.jpg

• Like 14

Just saying... if I was teamTK or JH was in the position TK is right now(having TK storyline)...  I will be worried that everything was so fast and so easy to accomplish (just one or two angst scenes of TK) 

(TK got a new brother,new sister, new mom and the girl...plus he's rich,famous and has to much angel in him...not your tipical male lead in a drama...) 

but,,,

tumblr_n8t297FP0J1rfduvxo1_250.gif

• Like 19

1 minute ago, airasara said:

One thing that makes me curious is... Whose wedding that is held at air force club? (i saw  spoilers that they shoot a wedding scene at that building)..

And i see somewhere the r88 team clarified that the wedding scene has not something to do with deoksun (i think i saw it on koreanheraldnewssite). Does it mean we'll get wedding scene for JH? If it's yes.. I'm in. Whatever for junghwan happiness i'll be happy. And still I need more scene for junghwan (only)!!! *here i am.. Still ranting* haa

So they gave us the spoiler right there? Why stress for no pictures to spoil the drama but then they go and write these things? Even with the TVN title, there's one episode left. 

I'm sorry guys, I'm using memes because they're the BEST right now to show my emotions. I can't express my emotions through words, only pictures. 

58885997.jpg

• Like 13