[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guys, let's move on. Something I wanted to know, is there anyone here who'll watch the concert? I heard it'll be held by Jun Yeol, Hyeri, RHY and LDH. I'd really appreciate any kind soul that can provide links when it's happening. I'm secretly hoping for him to join Oh hyuk on singing "Little girl", he has such a deep beautiful voice! 

To everyone grieving, pulling their hair out, gnashing their teeth in frustration or just plain going crazy like me, please know that you are beautiful because of the pain you're enduring. For me, there's something indescribably beautiful about people who suffer and feel pain because of something/someone they love. Love is not always about being happy when things seem perfect but, it's about not giving up and waiting patiently with a hopeful heart when problems happen, and seeing if you can make it to the other side with your love still intact. so know that we are being tested. That's why Jung Hwan's character is so beautiful to me, and why the love for him that I see in this thread is something that will be truly memorable. I will always remember this pain that I've burdened myself with that I've shared with all of you. No matter what the outcome will be, nothing will change. Call it delusional but it will always be #eomanryu for me. And so no matter how I might like to commit violence if tonight's ending doesn't go well, I'll always be grateful to the creators of this drama for allowing me to know and fall deeply into Gae Jung Pal.

With that said, I've made myself watch episode 19 without subs. So although I could get the gist of what's going on, the details are lost to me. There are two things that give me great comfort. One is that the timing of the events seem intentionally confusing. So yes, I'm expecting a highly amazing reveal in the finale that would hopefully tie up all loose ends, including DS' answer to JH. Also I notice that in the restaurant that while DS was reading that glass thingie for their Dad, everyone's face was shown one or twice either crying or looking moved. Everyone except JH. We only get to see him from the back once when DS finished reading. It feels too deliberate, as if they're intentionally blocking the audience from linking him with DS which would be odd if he's already found his resolution. The other comforting thing is that JH is so mesmerizing in this episode. As soon as he walks into a frame or just hearing his voice on the phone, I forget everything-all sadness, irritation, even my name I think haha. so smiley and swoony that I can't... sigh...(*melts into a puddle..)

The sun will shine soon where I am and I must go to work in a couple of hours. I don't know how I'll manage with no sleep but nothing will keep me from the live streaming tonight. So to everyone, let's hwaiting till the end^^ Laterz, dears^^

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, svl93 said:

Guys, let's move on. Something I wanted to know, is there anyone here who'll watch the concert? I heard it'll be held by Jun Yeol, Hyeri, RHY and LDH. I'd really appreciate any kind soul that can provide links when it's happening. I'm secretly hoping for him to join Oh hyuk on singing "Little girl", he has such a deep beautiful voice! 

OMG IF HE'S GOING TO SERENADE ALL OF US THEN I WILL FIGHT THROUGH FIRE AND STORM TO WATCH IT. 

9d1c6ad7e36d6a9e770cb960a93aa7c7c7e68227

ACTUALLY! I'M GOING TO BE IN KOREA IN MARCH SO MAYBE I CAN SNEAK AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS AND WATCH IT :grin:

• Like 7

I feel like I'm on the edge of dropping this. I haven't seen episode 19 yet.. but I came across some screencaps. I feel like my insides are rotting away.. And it's been a long time since my heart is actually aching for a friggen drama character.

• Like 5

Ahaha..Hye Ri! What was that IG post? Hah. PDnim, put her and Ryu Jun Yeol Oppa on call and tell them they still have a kissing scene to shoot for airing tonight. Hah.

You know, I'm afraid if they would really end it like this, Hye Ri would somehow be in jeopardy. I wish she fight for her character. Coming from a kdrama with not so good response (HJM), this is supposed to be her breakout drama and time to prove her haters otherwise. She got bashing when she was casted. Now, she only got praises as the drama goes on just because the story is really good and the character fits her but then, people still think it's early to say she have successfully transition from idol to actor. She even got bashers back with her kinda awkward acting on her 1994 scenes. It didn't cement her status unlike what drama did with Ryu Jun Yeol. If they would not end this on a high note and leave her dense character as it is till finale, I can see that the Deok Sun role will somewhat haunt her for years. It will forever leave a bitter taste everytime they'll talk about the drama instead of polishing this as a good one in Hye Ri's profile. Like how long will people talk about School 2015 bad ending on Kim Soo Hyun's succeeding career. Hah. So please don't let that happen and fix this, Hye Ri.

At least with Ryu Jun Yeol, you can see no matter how the ending will be, it cemented his entry on kdramaland. He's the true breakout star product of this drama. People have faith that he'll do good and look forward of him post Reply 1988. Sorry ranting again here. I still have hope and there's still a chance so yeah. Do us a favor and redeem yourself on your last episode, show.

• Like 13

Sigh...call me bitter or delusional or whatnot, they could give me all 2016 scenes indicating it is indeed TK but the whole show gave me a reason that it is JH all along lol not going to buy 3 episodes of this "development" even if they push it towards the end. Why? All along who do they show as the best husband (not for DS but to all us), son, brother and pilot there is?? Of course it's JH!! 

I'll pretty blow up if they don't give us the closure JH-DS badly needs to have, i mean what?? JH's pink shirt, pink gloves he gave, jacket left at the bench, fiancee ring will be left indefinitely??? Pls I would gladly take it

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, winter2015 said:

To everyone grieving, pulling their hair out, gnashing their teeth in frustration or just plain going crazy like me, please know that you are beautiful because of the pain you're enduring. For me, there's something indescribably beautiful about people who suffer and feel pain because of something/someone they love. Love is not always about being happy when things seem perfect but, it's about not giving up and waiting patiently with a hopeful heart when problems happen, and seeing if you can make it to the other side with your love still intact. so know that we are being tested. That's why Jung Hwan's character is so beautiful to me, and why the love for him that I see in this thread is something that will be truly memorable. I will always remember this pain that I've burdened myself with that I've shared with all of you. No matter what the outcome will be, nothing will change. Call it delusional but it will always be #eomanryu for me. And so no matter how I might like to commit violence if tonight's ending doesn't go well, I'll always be grateful to the creators of this drama for allowing me to know and fall deeply into Gae Jung Pal.

sorry for cutting your post! totally and 100% agree with this. this drama introduced and made me fall in love with the beautiful amazing dorky and wonderful individual that is ryu jun yeol and no matter what happens tomorrow for that i will be forever grateful. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. even tho i was late to join in i loved reading all your insights, freaking out with you and making up all these imaginary scenarios which tbh at this point are probably going to stay imaginary (low expectations low expectations). i will probably look back at this drama in this future and only remember the good things rather than the latter half and i think that's the only reason why i won't regret subjecting myself to the torture of watching it while it was still airing

• Like 8

In my part of the world its 3am when I am not able to sleep and suddenly I feel lump in my throat while I feel like crying right now but I don't wanna disturb my mom who is sleeping right beside me... what did this drama do to me?

I for the 1st time unnecessarily did something I would regret forever, hoping 100% excellent episode I started watching livestream for the 1st time but then there was that damn kiss and hug scenes which send me to a trauma mode from which I din't recover even after like 8-9 hours

This plot of TK-DS is just not so convincing, there are way too many loop-holes which I don't even wanna recollect now, many are saying that the plot was changed as its too predictable but I wanna ask aren't all the dramas with high ratings predictable... I just love OMV which I saw recently... aren't all OTP couples predictable right from the start... What we like to see is just  how the story unfolds in its own way... I din't expect to watch a horror or thriller story in this last two episodes... I think this this is just unprofessionalism of PD's to troll us for their ratings, they must have played with us in some other way but this is just too disturbing...

• Like 8

Guest nchoerunnisa

I hate to be the one who do this, but I guess it's already clear that the husband is TK guys. Adult DS said to her husband: "Yah, the public knows of you as a stone buddha (which is one of Lee Chang Ho's nickname)". Let's accept this fact, the sooner the better. I know it's hurt. It's hurt for me too :tears:.

But let's stop for a moment and take a look at this video... Let's appreciate how Uri Jung Pal has grown up into such a cool, charismatic, and handsome man... but what's more important, he seems so happy and peaceful now... I can't see any signs of regret or bitterness when he give his permission to TK...

Aren't we all here because we love JH and we want to see him being happy? Well... he's happy now... even though he didn't get his first love... I wouldn't even dare to feel sorry for him... Why should I feel sorry for this hot namja? He's a catch and has a bright future ahead...

Okay. I know you guys are sad, chingus. But, can we please reserve saying the "husband is taek" for tomorrow??? Because what if he is NOT?  I wish you guys would wait for the official confirmation. Not everything is lost yet. (And if I'm sounding really delulu right now. Sorry about that. lol)

• Like 8