[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

my 100th post..

Junghwan~ah...

I was going to give this to you when you finally stop brooding...but I'm giving it to you now.

I like you...

*background music please*

I'm saying, I like you.  *smirk smile*

Hey, do you know what I've done because of you? *slightly look up*

I waited more than five days every week just to get a glimpse of you.

Every night I keep thinking about what you will do during Fridays and Saturdays...

And I couldn't sleep at all because I was worried you would be brooding again. *slightly look down right side*

"Why is he like this?" "Did he start brooding again?"

Hey. I thought of nothing but you. JUST YOU.

When I ran into your FMV by chance, on Youtube...And when I get to see clips of your CFs...

Also, when I saw some of your GIF's in Soompi... *look right side mouth open smile*

I was really...so happy that my mom thought I was crazy.

I wanted to see you more than a dozen times a day. I was happy just to see you.

I wanted to tell you this a long time ago...

I really like you... I love you... now..

YOLO~

omg.......... i'm tearing up again. lmao.

2 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

When I was streaming the episode tonight, there were two separate future scenes. First when both Adult DS and Hubby are appearing on screen. Second we can only hear them whispering to each other. 

The first scene, interviewer asks who was the one ask for a dating? They gave vague answers. Second question, when was their first kiss? Hubby suggests for them answer at the same time. DS : 1989 , HUBBY : 1994. (here then I'm sure the kiss wasn't a dream) 

On Second interview scene (translated above) 

Isn't it weird? DS is the one mentioned 89 though. Why is she scold hubby for answering 89???

I just wanna show the missing link, still for me it doesn't matter anymore, in my book Junghwan better NOT to be the husband, too weird and I will even dislike Duksun for her messy love life if he break up with taek and running to JH. 

DS is the one who said 1994 dear ... I also tried to make sure :')

15 hours ago, ash623 said:

guys @kandyrn @lala14 !!!!!! .... i feel the same as you, i've been trolled for 9 years because of HIMYM !!!

i said it earlier that if taek is the husband then it will be like 'how i met your mother but no,no, kids, no, it's how i met aunt robin, your future step mother'  btw i still not watch the last episode of HIMYM until today! the last eps i watch was when robin and barney decided to divorced, and instead the official ending, i watch the alternate ending T.T

i feel trolled really really trolled with reply 1988 but i still don't want JH as the husband after all the lovey dovey DS and TK in ep19, i dont want to give JH to DS. that would be so awkward and i want JH with someone who more confident with herself and know what she want and love JH... and that girl is me. SO i'm gonna volunteer as ryu jun yeol's wife (not JH, because well, he doesnt exist in real life, so i will take the one who potray him so well instead) and i will invite all of my JHXDS family to my wedding. 

<3 <3

You watched the alternate ending? What is it like? What makes it different? I only watched the original one, and almost throw my laptop out.

And if you get married to him, can I "borrow" your napyeon for 1 week? I promise it will only be for one week. *winking* I need a closure.

• Like 3

I can't sleep because of today's episode, read this thread keep my expectation that there's hope for JH to be the husband.

What i don't get is the writer knows most of viewers are JH/DS shipper, doesn't she realize that if the ending goes to TK many viewers Disappointed. She must consider of most viewers ship at least. 

I really want to accept if TK is the husband but still hope for twist huhuhu.. This is just drama but it affect me so much. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

me too, and I WILL CHEER RJY ON V APP !!!!!!! 

YEAYYY! his live streaming already get 700k likes right now and it hasn't even started yet. lol 

I have not watched todays episode so just came here to check how bad it was.. oh well the only good thing it saves my two productive hours today..I guess the drama ended for me at episode 18. In concealing DS feelings from us the whole time they have done most disservice to her character.I am sorry but she seems so flighty now irrespective of whoever turns out to be the husband.

The writer and PD are so twisted to put LMY references and getting her onboard to act as love rival's wife..

Note to myself.. never to watch reply drama while on air ..instead being all about family it is turning out all about tragedy..

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

When I was streaming the episode tonight, there were two separate future scenes. First when both Adult DS and Hubby are appearing on screen. Second we can only hear them whispering to each other. 

The first scene, interviewer asks who was the one ask for a dating? They gave vague answers. Second question, when was their first kiss? Hubby suggests for them answer at the same time. DS : 1989 , HUBBY : 1994. (here then I'm sure the kiss wasn't a dream) 

On Second interview scene (translated above) 

Isn't it weird? DS is the one mentioned 89 though. Why is she scold hubby for answering 89???

I just wanna show the missing link, still for me it doesn't matter anymore, in my book Junghwan better NOT to be the husband, too weird and I will even dislike Duksun for her messy love life if he break up with taek and running to JH. 

Did DS said 1989 and Hubby said 1994? I thought it was the other way round. But my korean level is worse than a korean foetus's language level so I may got it wrong. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

YEAYYY! his live streaming already get 700k likes right now and it hasn't even started yet. lol 

and knetizen still comment on RJY Vapp, but i don't understand what they're talking about :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

It still doesn't make sense to me how taek can say to deoksun abt noeul in the future, "he might need surgery for this".oh i should just give up expressing my dissapointments.one person can change, but change this much that he becomes the exact same duplicate of one of his best friends?!!! Hahaha so unrealistic and stupid

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I just need that good-bye. that is the one thing that is killing me. even chilbong got his goodbye. that is the one thing I am looking forward to tomorrow. their bitter sweet good-bye. I would love it if it were Junghwan who thanks her for being his first love. I want him to give back the pink shirt or for us to see him pack it away or something...so the ring was really left on the table...it's just too sad when I think of  it all.....I want to see her throw away those pink gloves he got her...I just want the episode to come and go so I can be done...I want to not hurt like this... I'm going to watch episode 18 confession and have a good cry and move on...I should have known when she looked at that door after and his smile of recognition...I should have read how well he can read her and knew in that 15 second pause where he just looks at her and she says nothing, he saw rejection...what a bitter chocolate this is to swallow but swallow it I shall..

gah..... I forgot the ring, now I'm even sadder. I swear, JH loves her more than anyone could. at least that how it seems to me. he left that freaking ring - he could've give it to his future wife or sth, it's not a ring anyone can get easily but he left it. omg. never thought Lee Woo Jung would disappoint this much.

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I just need that good-bye. that is the one thing that is killing me. even chilbong got his goodbye. that is the one thing I am looking forward to tomorrow. their bitter sweet good-bye. I would love it if it were Junghwan who thanks her for being his first love. I want him to give back the pink shirt or for us to see him pack it away or something...so the ring was really left on the table...it's just too sad when I think of  it all.....I want to see her throw away those pink gloves he got her...I just want the episode to come and go so I can be done...I want to not hurt like this... I'm going to watch episode 18 confession and have a good cry and move on...I should have known when she looked at that door after and his smile of recognition...I should have read how well he can read her and knew in that 15 second pause where he just looks at her and she says nothing, he saw rejection...what a bitter chocolate this is to swallow but swallow it I shall..

This. This is everything; everything is this. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, boranoona said:

With this conversation, there is no turning back.no plot twist can now make junghwan the husband.*end of discussion*

*conclusion : script shipper kidnapped the writer and directed the last three episodes*

OMG, i m still laughing so hard at your conclusion hehehehehe this episode is really bringing our sarcastic side out 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, janeadelaine said:

gah..... I forgot the ring, now I'm even sadder. I swear, JH loves her more than anyone could. at least that how it seems to me. he left that freaking ring - he could've give it to his future wife or sth, it's not a ring anyone can get easily but he left it. omg. never thought Lee Woo Jung would disappoint this much.

The random girl they are going to throw at junghwan is going to pick that ring up from the restaurant...i am very sure abt this 

• Like 1

Though it doesn't feel right that Taek is the husband, I think it will feel worse if JH is, story-wise. But I still can't help but hold out hope simply because the (1) series has not ended yet, (2) I may have misunderstood some things in ep19 because I don't really know Korean, and (3) eps 1-18 is just so much to throw away. But yeah, I guess we wouldn't have a great ending either way. I just hope the production team gives us the best they can for ep20 because the Reply franchise still remains to be a favorite of mine.

• Like 3