[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Oh God... It's still Tuesday right.. and you guys give me this kind of shocking news!...woah...the spiolers keep coming?!..I wonder how can I sleep tight the following day after this.. Friday please coming faster.. Pallie hae...!!! 

#JH-DS shipper fighting!!! Keep running together till the end.. the finish line before you guys!!! It become near...Halsuisseoyo... 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, fictionista said:

I'm honestly pissed at the spoilers and the ones posting it on the net. It kills the joy of watching the actual episode. I hope Shin PD sues the hell out of these suckers.

Also guys, don't be so easily disheartened by hazy pics. Follow the story/narrative. That always contains the most reliable of clues.

That what many K-netizens were saying about how PD SHIN should sue those who leak the spoilers (journalist/paparazzi)...epsecially after the news about DS being a stewardess and JH a pilot leaked out. But, why do I feel that some of the spoilers are methodically leaked to cause anxiety among the audience coz' the Crew is quite high-handed when it comes to important stuff.

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I've been neglecting work because of the spoiler. What we do becuse of this show. *lol

on the other hand, a show like this doesn't come very often. They have the right ingredients: beautiful story, good director, good actors, beautiful bgms, etc. 

I WISHH I CANNNN! I HAVE DATELINEEE FOR NEXTWEEK AND I HAVE TO GO TO BALI TOMOORROWWW FOR WORKKK :heartbreak:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jolie281 said:

In the end, If you right, can NoEul and Taek fall in love and married? ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if it's gonna be like that, it will be hilarious :w00t:

• Like 1

If they are only filming SWxBR wedding scene then it means they will be done pretty soon and will leave the building in a couple of hours' time? If the filming takes longer than that I have strong suspicion that DSxJH wedding is also being filmed in the wedding hall. The question is how they are gonna keep photos from leaking out...maybe they will film late into the night. 

If they are still filming SWxBR, does this mean this is for ep 19? Cutting a bit close to airing date if they havent started on ep 20. Hope everyone takes care and filming will go on smoothly and safely.

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

That what many K-netizens were saying about how PD SHIN should sue those who leak the spoilers (journalist/paparazzi)...epsecially after the news about DS being a stewardess and JH a pilot leaked out. But, why do I feel that some of the spoilers are methodically leaked to cause anxiety among the audience coz' the Crew is quite high-handed when it comes to important stuff.

You're on to something, chinguya. Some spoilers maybe leaked to enhance the viewers' anxiety. But spoilers are annoying all the same. Also what is the chance that some of the lesser or temporary members of crew aren't leaking out pics themselves? I'm pretty sure ep 19 will contain more heartstopping, cliffhanger-ish moments. So hang in their guys. We're in for a rough ride till the end. 

BTW I so hate the fact that they're still not done filming. Last minute shooting always puts a lot of unnecessary stress on actors and lowers the quality of acting/storytelling. Hope that's not the case with Reply 1988.

• Like 17

I can't watch the sub! I'm too afraid to be sad, okay I always want to think positive so let it be.

maybe to save time they just shoot is one place for more scene, it's in airforce base because there might be scene with JH, a big one, then they need a wedding place so they just took it there. I'm very excited to know what will happen in that base...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, fictionista said:

You're on to something, chinguya. Some spoilers maybe leaked to enhance the viewers' anxiety. But spoilers are annoying all the same. Also what is the chance that some of the lesser or temporary members of crew aren't leaking out pics themselves? I'm pretty sure ep 19 will contain more heartstopping, cliffhanger-ish moments. So hang in their guys. We're in for a rough ride till the end. 

BTW I so hate the fact that they're still not done filming. Last minute shooting always puts a lot of unnecessary stress on actors and lowers the quality of acting/storytelling. Hope that's not the case with Reply 1988.

That's the bad thing about the k-drama industry. I prefer it when dramas are pre-filmed and the actors have ample time to rest without rushing here and there. I remembered reading about one actress who fled to the US during filming period because she couldn't take the stress. :( I'm glad though because there are more and more k-dramas these days that are being pre-filmed instead!!! Hopefully all our R88 casts are all in good health and have enough rest :D 

13 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Similar thing had happened with RE'94 even after airing an extra episode. The Finale was rushed and more so the wedding scene was botched up with last minute choppy photoshop and rushing to find a closure to the entire love plot.  It happens when the production goes into LIVE shooting  and also , I'm noticing how each RE'88 episode increasing with its time limit. I won't be surprised if the FINALE goes beyond the 2 hrs. air time..Hahaha....

• Like 14

1 hour ago, papulichan said:

HAHAHA.... that is so richard simmons true !! It's gonna be another sob-fest....ha! 

I can already see people going "you see that finger nail. That finger nail is Junghwan's I would remember those cuticles anywhere." "No, that is not Junghwan's finger. That is Taek's finger. Look closely in episode 5 Taek cut his finger on a comic book and look at his pointing finger, you can still see the scar" LMAO. It's all going to be so much fun :D 

ETA: excuse you @noname noname Bong hyung is mine. He has been mine. Everyone knows he is mine (I choose to share him with Maggie C). Noeul can stay on as our side piece but he cannot marry my Bong!

• Like 23

1 minute ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I can already see people going "you see that finger nail. That finger nail is Junghwan's I would remember those cuticles anywhere." "No, that is not Junghwan's finger. That is Taek's finger. Look closely in episode 5 Taek cut his finger on a comic book and look at his pointing finger, you can still see the scar" LMAO. It's all going to be so much fun :D 

BUAHAHAHAHA.......Imma gonna laugh my richard simmons off !!  There are some who have even analyze the "parting of the hair" on the husband..... Yeah... whose finger is that..... JH or TK.... and all this while PD /Writer-nim is giving us the FINGER...... Yep...Yep... those peeps are about to flip the bird.....:lol:

• Like 6

My heart almost dropped when all these spoilers and supposed tkxds wedding.. You lovely people.. I have no idea how you are so optimist and positive about everything. I'm the complete opposite (in real life too). It was fun reading your posts, made me happy. I have been burned before when shopping (because the freaking piece was named after the character the writer decided was not good enough at the end!!) anyways, as you can see I am still pretty bitter lol

i had a question: 1. was it later revealed that Jung Woo and Go Ara were told before the drama aired that they were OTP?  2. Did the writer say that they changed the story later because of the audience? I read so many conflicting info but never from a credible source..

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

i don't even thought/imagine that they would show DS-JH wedding in the Reply series, if there's a wedding i thought it would be the SunBora. Well, i just thought because she's the eldest and all. Anyway, what i've always picture for DS and JH are the early couple life moments. Like when JH would be having his 2 weeks holiday/off from military and he'd be coming home to see his lovely wife. And the excitement (and hunger) of being together that DS would be running to JH once he appeared at the door and kiss nonstop/intensely until they reach their room. JH only pulling away to peel off his jacket and then continued kissing again, rolling on the bed, blanket everywhere and THUD, falling from the bed, DS on top.

Then they would laugh and JH would be the one to stop laughing just to stare at DS and DS would then stop laughing too and have a confused/inquiring look as to why JH is staring at her. And ever so gently, JH would lean in to kiss her forehead (DS closing her eyes while he kiss her forehead) then he would kiss/peck her on the lips a few times. Yeah that's all i'm even looking forward to, not exactly a coverage of their wedding

You my lovely peeps... I know most of your cried at JH's heart tugging confession....while I was furious with him...HAHAHA..... BUT....but , who else had a lump in the throat at this scene...... ME ... I CRIED !!  

3hqT8q.gif

Look at him.....aigoo....he even wore the pink shirt ...Mi-ok had gifted him.. ,,Heolll... what with the blessed "pink shirt" and these KIM brothers....

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i don't even thought/imagine that they would show DS-JH wedding in the Reply series, if there's a wedding i thought it would be the SunBora. Well, i just thought because she's the eldest and all. Anyway, what i've always picture for DS and JH are the early couple life moments. Like when JH would be having his 2 weeks holiday/off from military and he'd be coming home to see his lovely wife. And the excitement (and hunger) of being together that DS would be running to JH once he appeared at the door and kiss nonstop/intensely until they rich their room. JH only pulling away to peel off his jacket and then continued kissing again, rolling on the bed, blanket everywhere and THUD, falling from the bed, DS on top.

Then they would laugh and JH would be the one to stop laughing just to stare at DS and DS would then stop laughing too and have a confused/inquiring look as to why JH is staring at her. And ever so gently, JH would lean in to kiss her forehead (DS closing her eyes while he kiss her forehead) then he would kiss/peck her on the lips a few times. Yeah that's all i'm even looking forward to, not exactly a coverage of their wedding

CALL  @hailaft NOW !!!! WE NEED FANFIC FOR THIS !!!HAHAHAHAHHA

• Like 23