[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

regarding Deoksun being gloomy.. I actually think the pink shirt misunderstanding is the trigger.. it seems like it shocked her very much and makes her depressed in the process. After that, she still hanging out with the gang, but she definitely wasnt as cheerful as she used to be. Well.. either that, or Hyeri is just worn out because of exhaustion. Just look at those eyebags.. And with JH going away for college, I can see DS being a bit lonely he has no one to bicker around with... And Junghwan has to go back to the base immediately anyway.. no wonder she felt a bit unhappy with that.. My delulu: Deoksun sometimes visited Kim family's house maybe once in a while to chit chat with the parents or even Jung Bong. I can see her visiting Junghwan's room and look around in that place. Memory of him not allowing her to go blind date.. memory of them sharing that moment when they share eye-contact in his bed.. and then her missing him so much that she cries silently. I refuse to believe until now, she still doesnt know the real truth behind the pink shirt mistake. Jung Bong must have told her when Junghwan is going away, right?

and I agree with a comment that saying that DS chose to be a flight attendant because she knows JH wants to be a pilot.. And now that I've rewatching old episodes, when she still doesnt have a crush on anyone in the gang, she ALWAYS seek Junghwan's attention the most: her hitting him because of mundane things.. like baiting for his attention.. EVEN IN THE FIRST MINUTES OF EP1.. or when she asked "Jungpal, is my jacket look good on me?" "I'm wearing hanbok, isnt it pretty?" possibly because she's having feelings for him already from the start. That is why the pink shirt incident hurts her so much. And with her giving fake smiles in 1994.. I can see her holding on to that last thread of hope that JH still having feelings for her.. kinda sad to think, really. 

i'd also like to think that after all these six years, DS had found out about the truth about the pink shirt, coz, really how can she think JH pink shirt would fit JB. Plus, six years is a long time to not figure that thing out... 

4 minutes ago, EMM! said:

@ricenamja you forgot his hands when he touched deoksun's face..

i hope one of the next hand gifs we'll have would be him holding deoksun's face before kissing her..

or just holding hands with her..

or him putting the ring on her finger..

idek

i'm dead

that escalated quickly HAHAHAHAHAHA 

or when........

his hands when he cups her face when they kiss

I'M SCREAMING

tumblr_inline_msclum7jZI1qz4rgp.gif

4 minutes ago, ojou-san said:

It's always on Tuesday isn't it? :huh:

yes maybe it was my excited side after all lol i really want to watch with subs so bad!

thank you! 

edit:

spoilers under the tag:

Spoiler

spoiler in the MT, here's my reaction: yay hahahahaha it's DS-TK related but i can't help but smile, they're having scenes right before the ending which means... EoNamRyu 

and TK-JH scene so if they have that that means???? 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, EMM! said:

@ricenamja you forgot his hands when he touched deoksun's face..

i hope one of the next hand gifs we'll have would be him holding deoksun's face before kissing her..

or just holding hands with her..

or him putting the ring on her finger..

idek

i'm dead

KYAAA! Just imagining it is sooo :wub: Can't wait to see that Jung Hwan is the husband! keke~ Friday and Saturday please come already but I don't want it to end yet :(

• Like 8

16 hours ago, creecabs said:

yes maybe it was my excited side after all lol i realky want to watch with subs so bad!

thank you! 

I agree.Even me can't wait for the subs lol.Whenever Friday comes I visit this thread and look for the spoilers hahaha I hope that on the last airing of Reply 1988 the subs will be out the next day but but :sweatingbullets: .I need to learn their language! :D Can't wait!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lovcom00 said:

LOL at our thread being an HOT thread no matter what time I check it (basically 24/24 hours) 

don't know which one will go down first on Friday, my heart or soompi forums

*hugs*

Lol it's already hot 24/24 how bout on Friday and Saturday! Maybe this thread would explode ahahhaha

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, noname noname said:

I went to our neighbor thread out of curiosity *since their thread also labelled as hot*. I know it can be suicidal *#YOLO*. HAHA. But, quite fascinating to see some of them are wondering why we are so optimistic and didnt give up after ep 18. One of them even said that we are more optimistic than them. HAHA

I am so proud of us... HAHA....

Yeah man guys let's keep being optimistic!!!!!

//chants kiss scene x214343319734 times//

tumblr_msixbuZYzO1sfftouo1_500_zps291a70

Last for tonight, I really missed you today guys :( I was really excited to go back home just to back read lol I feel like JH and you guys are DS, I want to see you guys many times a day :lol:

Anyway, I visited the recaps of R94 yet again, I and some of you have mentioned about the parallelism of ep 19 of R94 to what we had in ep 18. It was CB-NJ-T fate narration that was the focus of the ep and just like uri JH, T was being kept by traffic and many other hindrances till he reach the hospital only to be hit headfirst by fate, CB-NJ together and elevator closing on him. 

Man I get goosebumps when I see parallelism between the previous installments. It has been presented to us before but it keeps getting heart-wrenching with the way different characters relate to it. 

That's it for now, see you guys soon! 

• Like 20