[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

Its been a very long day in waiting atleast for subs which won't be out before tuesday...

But after a day even now whenever I watch the cofession scene, I just become like Sung appa in ep 13

At one moment I bawl out my eyes saying its so painful then next moment comes that it won't last long

then I bawl again that how did he bear it for so long then next that he is so strong to bear it

then I again bawl that how did his friends not understand him then next its ok as DS understood it

• Like 3

I also think that DS's first love is JH. It's not SW. In my opinion, DS thinks that she likes SW because of her friends that tell DS that SW likes her. And since then, DS always dress herself before she meet SW. 

It's not the DS we know, right? She's not being herself, but she's being another person. 

I don't think it's love.

Pardon my English

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, aishakoe said:

I feel you, chingu...That's why, i don't want to lurk in MT anymore since early December, unless it's a live recap day. Btw, i only could keep my cool once when i tried to lurk in TK-DS thread in early December (out of curiousity). I only stand there for 10 seconds of reading,and then i closed it, SMH

I know that some of you, lovely people here, still join and give some nice updates in MT (U guys are angels :D ). But I just want to keep my love for Taek in a positive way. I love his character, i love his pure love for DS, i love Park Bogum and that's why i keep my 10% for him if the writer decided to go ballistic on us. Some people there in MT just feeding us with, i don't know how to say this,...a bunch of richard simmons. Sorry..but it doesn't give me any logical reasons.. Gives me an added headache...I want to keep my sanity, that's why i feel more comfortable here. And i want to keep it that way until the FINAL episode :D 

I read posts on MT just bcz i love every single character in this drama and i dont want to miss something interasting. But some of TK shippers are over the top theres no need for that. I mean i am JH shipper and i love RJY after R88 but i was like awwww PBG got a kissing scene even if that was a dream kiss for TK, and i found him very appealing in that ep.  And TK shippers are just plain rude towards JH character most of time.

• Like 14

Finished back reading! I really love the positive vibes here.. and I still believe JH is the husband! #ONAMRYUFTW

waving to Indonesian fellow! Nice to meet y'all chingu! ^^  (why I can't tag people?)

I can't say much about ep.18 but I loooove the confession scene! I replay it for nth times! AIgoo.. I hope DS can see his sincerity.

I only curious about one thing : why DS choose FA as her job? is there anything related to JH? Just like R97, when SW said she like a man in uniform then YJ applied to Air Force but didn't pass.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, joannadeline said:

I also think that DS's first love is JH. It's not SW. In my opinion, DS thinks that she likes SW because of her friends that tell DS that SW likes her. And since then, DS always dress herself before she meet SW. 

It's not the DS we know, right? She's not being herself, but she's being another person. 

I don't think it's love.

Pardon my English

If my friends tell me that that one guy likes me, it would change my perspective about that guy too and I'm being confident too (at least from my experience, hahaha) You started to look different way and more behave. It's a normal thing I guess, and it's not love IMHO

• Like 5

I can't stop re watching confession scene again and again.. 
I don't know, i feels so relieved because finally  JH said it.. He suppose to confess long time ago, but he didn't because of TK.. And now.. NOW,  he said it..His confession is more beautiful than "beach scene,carrying scene or kiss scene"he still remember all things about her even after 6 years.. ,After 6 years finally he confess everything from the start.. He doesn't care anymore, he just want tell her everything and he want her to know about his feelings and left the ring same as he let go his feelings to her after the confession .. That's it..  He might be think that after the confession, he will never see her again and he want her to be happy with her life..
 My poor junghwan.. Finally you said it.. I m waiting for your confession since 'hajima scene'...you must be burdened with all this things right??  you are good boy.. You did it..you did it.. *patting junghwan head,and hugs him.. Let me marry you.. Hahhaha*

• Like 19

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Taek didn't read manhwa at the earlier episode, and he went to manhwa room (library) and borrowed it for DS, because she asked. It's not his manhwa :))

But for the book at the hotel room, I'm not sure. Maybe it's manhwa but maybe it's not. I mentioned this before, that in epi 18, the writer throwing everything clues for both contenders, after 1 clue for taek, then 1 clue for JH.. And it is really confusing to follow. 

Actually I give up clues hunting and husband hunt, I just wish no more hurtful scenes like 18... Uuugh.. 

@snowy21 @leekyuphii so I'm not the only one thinking the same... I think I messed my daily life bec of this drama. And I cried for that reason too. Coz feeling silly of myself.

I believe uri RJY is safe and sound in real life, might jokes around being happy virus like he always does , but I got so emotional bec of his character in a drama. Ouh my life really... 

you are not alone...dont worry... i think i messed my daily life too.. Being too attached to this drama really makes my life unbalanced. usually i can do many things at the same time, but this drama force me to be full time here. Pay attention 100% to this drama. The most that i invest in this drama is time, just today i already sit at the same place for 13 hours? i just got up to take shower, eat, and help my mom. just it, its sunday..so okay...but for me its too much. yes somehow i want to cry too but it easily for me to cry over a drama but in reality...yeah its difficult. same with you i feeling silly of myself. feels like a fool. really, huft i must resolved this mess in my life after this drama ended later

39 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Hahaha it woukd be so funny though, to see LSJ act like a compliant Taek being told what to told by his friends...

though LSJ real life look like jung hwan character so much. but i think it more refreshing to have LSJ as TK adult. why?same with you, i think i have the same reason with you. Then in BTS we will see that he complaint over this and that and being frustrated by TK character. .hahahahahahaha

@misshoggy thanks for sharing the lyrics,,,you know chingu...i crying just read that translation..so beautifully sad

why i am so sensitive today?i cried for many times already..i still havent cured from the bleeding broken heart last night. Today, just read some comment here and dramabeans recaps and watched ep18....i cant stop my tears..they fall down without i notice it.Every time i rewatched raw ep18...i always paused at the part JH start run to see DS in lee sung hwan concert. after that part until the end of that episode really break my heart over and over again. JH pain...aigoooo..maybe i really need to have enough sleep and watching another drama to distracting my attention from this drama...okay i will do it (but really i wont stop crying every time i watched ep18...when i will stop then?i dont know the answer)

• Like 5

I also have a strong feeling that junghwan is deoksun's first love.i have no theories or clues to support my feeling, it's just my gut feeling.and jinjoo was sitting on top of junghwan's bag,so i also feel the chocolate might have been for him.*hoping and praying* 

• Like 22

I hear someone from this thread talking about Air jet accident and i go to search on internet and this is i found

it's have 3 accident happen 1 happen in Jeju island 1 happen in Busan and 1 happen in 

I decide to hope until the last episode and trust in my uri JH he definitely to be a husband

image-B9A2_5692875D.jpg

• Like 4

Ahhh if only i could keep away from this drama until the very last ep,i wouldn't be this miserable rn huft. Actually i started watching r88 just 2 weeks ago when it already aired ep16. At first i barely finished ep1 then my friend kept telling me that this series was really fun and good. I love r97 but honestly i had no interest to see r88 as i saw the cast was kinda new faces ( i even didn't notice GKP and PBG) and the poster...wow too many ahjummas and ahjusshis lol sorry but it was my first impression peace

And then i determined to finish ep 1 and if i still didn't get the feeling i would stop. But as u know i'm in same stage as u guys so u can guess what happened right lololol and it was so surprising me that i fell in love with JH character right away!!!! I got the vibe of main lead by seeing his gestures! 

Yes RJY isn't handsome in general BUT he is so charming and cool and sexy at the same time!! And i love his hands (and beautiful fingers) 

I am a vip (fan of Bigbang) and my bias is TOP as u see my avatar and  he is so famous for being handsome idol right but i feel distracted now by RJY for now i think RJY is the most attractive man i'd love to see in person!!! CHOI SEUNG HYUN MIANHAE XD 

• Like 8

No matter how many times I think about it, the writer making us cry over JH's missed timing and his confession which was seen as a "joke" by SW and DR are enough already. I can't receive more heartbreaks from the writer and PD-nim. Come on, I know they are not that cruel to make us suffer triple times if they decide to make the other guy the husband. I'm just going to laugh out loud and cry at the same time if that really happens. Like what the actual richard simmons are they doing? It's very unlikely that TK is the husband because the whole story that has been shown to us is all about JH. I know writer and pd nim can just throw as many flashback scenes as possible to somehow "convince" us that TK is the husband and say that actually the whole story has been about TK all along, but tooooo bad, next week is already episode 19 and flashbacks won't help at all. I'm not gonna buy the production team's way to troll us if that really happens.

Seriously, if the production team is going with the major plot twist which I will hate so much, I bet many South Koreans will have to buy a new TV at home cause obviously they're going to throw their TVs out of the window it that happens. I sound so despo here but seriously, there is no way JH is not the endgame.

#eonamryu #gaeddeokforever

• Like 22

i read on previous post that there is a possibility that siwon reply 1997 is the one that interviewed DS. as far as i remember... she work in a program that help students motivates themselves. (that's why yoonjae come because he is work in law enforcement) maybe, they interview DS for the same reason, she didn't get good great at school and  failed the SAT test but she didn't give up and get a great job as a stewardess. (that can motivates the student right? or it's just my delulu land) 

I have a question actually... since i didn't watch reply 94. how many times chilbong and trash narrates the episode? the percentage? because in 1988, is always JH,DS or BR that narrates the story. never TK (CMIIW)

• Like 15

guys this thing that I'm going to tell u is out of topic but I just want to share good thing with u guys.

the newest single that Winner released today is so damn good. u guys must give it a try to hear that song.

the title is Pricked (사랑가시).

Lee Dong Hwi (Dong Ryong) recommend that song via his Instagram.

sorry for telling u guys things that are not related to the drama. *full bow of apologizing

• Like 7