[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Maybe Shin Wo Ho PD really love RJY acting,  he thought "this rookie and his freestyle acting is incredible. Let's exploit it as much as we can. Make him do everything in this series. Let the other guy (you know, I am not saying it's Taek) be all smiley, and crying, and being babied"

so in order to get it all, he makes the story as if JH was the first male lead in first half of the series and second lead for the latter episodes.

*sigh*  *okay this post is so biased* *I'm gonna regret it* *But not gonna delete it* *Because I can't* LOL

• Like 17

This is my first post in Soompi even though I have been reading posts and recaps in MT and this thread for quite some time now. Just could not control my emotions today...finally made an account just to be more active. The recent ship wars on MT were kind of disappointing so decided to post straightaway in my current fav thread.

Thank you all you amazing people who do live recaps, research and translate....its so helpful for international fans.  :heart:

Confession scene today was so sincere and just so perfect. I streamed it live and I was so happy..literally laughing crying like crazy....died and went to heaven. Even though i did not understand exact meaning, it made me tear up. Doek Sun was surprised and yet not so surprised....as if she did expect him to confess him sometime...but not right at that moment. I really liked that JH did it in front of his friends....it takes courage to say so much infront of the person you like, more so if you have friends around. Who says our fighter pilot lacks courage to confess...he has lots of that.

Regarding Doek Sun reaction to the confession scene, I feel we will see more of it through flash backs. I think she has been directed to give such conflicting expressions. Remember she was quite direct with her happy expressions during her SunWoo stage and later when she realized about Jung Hwan liking her. Also, during the restaurant scene with 5 friends, she did steal glances at Jung Hwan.

With Taek, during the concert scene, her behavior and expression is same as it was 5 years back....so even if it was a real kiss with Taek...it did not change her behavior even a bit...i dont think she sees him in a romantic way. Even the bridal style pick up and running Taek did in yesterdays episode....it was something that was absolutely necessary...not something he initiated because he wanted to do it. It was sweet and I do like Take and his adorable smile...but it just did not bring any feel for me. On the contrary,every little thing that JH did or wanted to do for DS made my heart flutter....umbrella scene...or when he wanted to offer her jacket....with zero skinship...it was still touching...just like teenage love.

Oh I want to write a lot but will stop here. Cheer up and lets wait together for next week...It going to be JH - DS, my fellow shippers!

• Like 24

Guest wizengamot

wow!!! because we're all so busy commenting

A TROLL HAD INFILTRATED US

SAYING TAEK IS THE HUSBAND!!!

REALLY? TO COME HERE AND SAY THAT IS SO LOW

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM? REALLY?

HAHAHAHAHA

CONFIRMS MORE THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

THE WAY SOME PEOPLE COME HERE JUST TO SAY TK is the husband haha

i see your gif to that person @Adwina Oltariani

13 minutes ago, purple31 said:

Eh it will be amazing if cheetah omma get pregnant and get a boy... and later get married to jinjoo haha

and sw - br married

Jh - ds married

jj - jh dongsaeng 

they are big family + man ok family

Jb - MO

but i don't know about taek and dong ryong... dong ryong always their family anyway

I think if Ra Mi Ran'll got another son, she'll divorce with kim sajang LOL....she can't take it

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

I knew it. I always miss it again by a page.

Anyway, HAPPY 401st guys

hahaha there is a JH version of this

005ZY38mjw1eztm4grbacg302s02s3zc.gif

5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

One thing I learn after R1997, R1994 and R1988,

SHIN PD AND LEE WOO JUNG-NIM GET MORE GENIUS WITH EACH REPLY SERIES.

So you guys just wait. Things will get even more crazier and frustrating in the next installment.

Ugh maybe I'll just do myself a favour and watch the next installment after it finish airing. Although this shipping experience had been fun~

2 minutes ago, awakening said:

My second post this night!!! Let's celebrate our 400th page. Your energy is so awesome. I've been waiting for this moment for the last 2 hours. By the way, anyone here that was on team Trash, how did you guys feel when until ep21 the writer actually showed the husband? I don't really know since I was on team Bong back then. Please reply to me!

I was on team trash! Idk, for me it was really obvious Trash is the husband from the start. I treated every clues as trollings and didnt think much about it. So when they showed the husband i was like "i know right" and moved on with my life. LOL.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, awakening said:

My second post this night!!! Let's celebrate our 400th page. Your energy is so awesome. I've been waiting for this moment for the last 2 hours. By the way, anyone here that was on team Trash, how did you guys feel when until ep21 the writer actually showed the husband? I don't really know since I was on team Bong back then. Please reply to me!

Kind of same.. stressed and like that. But this series argh make me crazy. I'm not even surr that JH is the husband:( But when Reply1994 i'm still surr that trash oppa is the husband although kinda stress watching them being tortured and crying.

but Reply1988. Woww wenyeol

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, honeywell said:

HAPPY 400 everyone!!!

SW and DR were hilarious in this scene.  It's like they were afraid to breathe.  I have faith in DS.  The biggest twist is that DS has known all along and was just waiting for JH.

image.jpg

Omg! I don't know how to back read, 60 pages!!! Happy 400, I saw some, read some and I'll just wait for episode 20 then, the kissing scene etc I'll wait, because in my heart and mind it's still JH.

it look like our DS know everything, they show already taek story then JH story, in episode 19 I believe it's DS story, like telling us her feelings, and episode 20 is the story if husband and wife then.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, hailaft said:

Ugh maybe I'll just do myself a favour and watch the next installment after it finish airing. Although this shipping experience had been fun~

Good luck with that. I told myself that after R1994 and look at me here ;) Ha ha ha...

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i was dying-laughing about your being a "superstar" level. hahahahaha!!! lol you didn;t notice that you keep posting because of stress. 

if i were SW or DR, i'd definitely asked JH after the restaurant "what was that about?"

i mean it's too serious to be a joke

DR  made me feel very disappointed in him. he continued to talk and ask questions i was like man just shut up and listen, SW was kind of serious and distraught but DR ruined everything. They are too oblivious for people who are neighborhood adviser and smart guy who can tell how one feels trough his eyes.

Edit: HAPPY 400 PAGES

• Like 19

x3185.gif

2 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

Hi guys, I remember a moderator post here that you cannot quote images/gifs/video I think. If you will quote a post you must delete those :) 

You are right, guys please don't quote any pictures, gif or video.. You huys just need to delete it before press submit reply.. Ok chingudeul.. Lets follow the rules.. 

• Like 16