[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

My heart is so sick and feel so sad when JH came late to the concert and watched TK-DS together. Then I feel so happy and smile over and over, even I scream when JH confess his feeling and said "Saranghae". then I realized that he joked. Omg...it ruined my hearts and expectation. I feel sooo....wenyeol...ige buyaaa....then the flashback...i like it when i knew JH likes DS from the 1st episode. the backsound and the flashback make me cried...:bawling:  I really wish ,sorry, not wish. I'm sure JH will be the future husband. but please don't make him so pathetic anymore. dear writer-nim, if u make our JH sad again and didn't give him a lot of happy scene, I'll just fly over to South korea and kill youuuuu......:angry:

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

YES!

ANOTHER CLARIFICATION:

JH didn't say he was joking so let's not say it's a fake confession because the emotions sealed within those words are true and heart felt. 

It was only DR who thinks it's a joke when JH said "are you happy now?

i don't know but if JH said are you happy now as if there i've confessed, and if DR took it seriously, i don;t know, maybe it would have turned out alright. But since it was already mistaken by DR to be joke, he didn't argue. We all know him and his problem of not correcting the misunderstanding. quite frankly, that's what he need to work out

The confession was not a joke. I think JH made it like a joke at the end so that DS won't feel embarrassed. But it doesn't mean that what JH said during the confession were all joke. Even SW and DR felt that JH was serious during that time, they just helped to lighten up the mood afterwards.

• Like 5

I felt my heart beating so rigorously when JH was about to propose DS... I had to tell myself several times that its just acting, they are just acting... so no need to beat in that way... and then continue only to again pause several times and repeating to myself again that they are just acting...

• Like 2

I wonder why are they showing JH flashback so early on..... Wasn't PD-nim saying how the last episode will be the OTP flashbacks.... then why JH so soon... why are the covering his back story w.r.t. DS so early on.....my stomach is all in knots and I'm on verge of crying....

tumblr_mhx2hdlr4z1r73i6qo1_500.gif?w=490

• Like 12

Ok I am using my logic right now and I still 100% believe that Jung Hwan is the husband. 

Why else would the writer spend this much time making Jung Hwan burn in angst, make him brood and fret, make him do such stupid things? Also the things that the current husband is doing which match with Taek are ways that the writer is tricking us and just making our anxiety increase. It makes it seem like "oh ok its Taek Jung Hwan lost". 

Mark my words next weeks episodes will reveal more things to us and Jung Hwan will step up the game. 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

To calm my nerves, I watched "Cheese in the trap"! Ha ha ha.... I am such a huge fan of the webtoon and I am liking the series so far!!!

I still don't know what to think to be honest.

I'll just say that:

No matter what happens, I am happy with JH. The confession was nice and if he is not the husband, I'll be happy with teh whole fate/timing and courage thing. It's been beautifully done. If he is the husband, then I'll be happy too.

You watch CITT too? Same here.. Thank to Yoojung Sunbae lol

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

i need to attend to somethings aka washing the dishes

don't you guys dare mope and be gloomy like uri junghwannie while i'm gone!!!

i'll be back soon

:)

they wouldn't have build up JH in such a loving, caring person (to his friends and family :bawling: he made me love him even more when it was revealed that his dreams were actually to fulfill JB hyung dreams that he's not able to do huhu) though he sometimes appear to be grumpy and slow and idiot (when it comes to the matters of the heart)) and expect us that he'd fallen slump into the world of unrequited love. JUNGPAL!! If you ain't fighting, we'll do it for you. I'm sure people would argue that (assuming he wasn't the husband  but hey, I'M STILL HOPING HE'S THE HUBBY) he had all the time in the world but spent it dilly-dallying, he lost his chance so he deserved it. Well, I don't agree with that. JH was just too much of a selfless guy to hurt precious TK and TK was as precious as DS. I mean, how do you choose between them? AHHH I DONT KNOW ANYMORE.

Did they release the preview for ep19?

Furthermore, i read somewhere in MT that Choi Taek introduced himself as the husband? Did it really happen? Because if not and that richard simmon was trolling, Im gonna trace her and make her eat the baduk set. Lol.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, figenfk said:

ANOTHER POSITIVE THING! DS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT DRINK ALCOHOL IF I SAW IT RIGHT?? JH SAID YOU HAVE TO DRIVE BACK SO DONT DRINK ALCOHOL. SO MAYBE WE MIGHT SEE SOME PROGRESSION BETWEEN THEM, LIKE HIM SAYING, I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT MY CONFESSION OR DS BEING MAD AT HIM. THAT SHE KNOWS ABOUT HIS FEELINGS. ANYTHING WILL DO! PLEASE WRITERNIM. EP 19 IN THE BEGINNING: DS DRIVING NEXT TO JH AND EVERYTHING HAS TO COME OUT!! PLEASE POUTTAKHE

EDIT; I have to go now, another engagement party gosh, it never ends:sweatingbullets:.

@wizengamot haha yes I copied you, hope you don't mind, the positiveness has to stand out. We can't go crazy this week :crazy:..

EXTRA EDIT: OMG I can't go. I just watched the clip with his confession and I started to cry again as soon as he started to talk. His expressions and almost tears for both of them. Yes this time I saw it too. DS was in heaven while he was confessing and when he made it into a joke, she didn't know how to respond. OH GOSHHHHHHHH.. I am afraid I will burst out in tears at the engegament party  this evening :bawling:

AAAA JEBAL LET THAT HAPPENNN please I need DS to drive him home and get things straight please writernim, PDnim, God. please.

Hi fellow JH-DS shippers. Ive been a silent lurker but today's episode absolutely destroyed me so im here to vent out my frustrations! I was rolling around in bed, crying and tearing my hair out and how this ep unfolds. WTF! Im really trying to stay positive and keep the ship sailing as there are 2 eps left but all seems to be poiting towards TK as the endgame. I love Tk as a character to pieces but Jungpal is the true husband in my heart:mind. Whyyyyyy oh whyyyy?! My heart says JH but my brain says TK, like what the actually F*** is the writer thinking? we've got 2 more gdd*mn eps to go, if the writer really intends for JH to be the husband, would there be enough time to develop the romance between the two!? is it too much to ask for cute, lovey-dovey couple scenes betwen my otp? *curlsinbedcryingbuckets* sigh i guess i have to prepare my heart for the finale next week. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I got chilbonged once.. hopefully I don't get it twice.. else I think I am really a born loser then.. me too my hands r so itch that I go to other shipper thread and they r celebrating because they are having their candy , I hope I can get mine too for next week..

yes, i got chilbonged once,,and i swear i wont take any side on this series but yeah...i never watch a drama without taking to one ship. Even reply 94didnt makes me learning enough about shippers thing. the one thing that i learn about reply94 is just follow the story and you will know the true ship. and for this long 18episode this drama told me that JH is the end game. my chilbong case happen because my delulu thing and ofc the denial. I didnt hate trash character , i like him as doctor and character but not as najeong husband.hahahaha.

wah they really have early party?good for them...i hope we are the true winner in the end though must waiting till the last minute. we can make a goal even in injury time so this isnt the end..FIGHTING!!!!!!

this morning i keep replaying the preview and got exicted for tonight episode, nothing cant kill that exictment, then i found the answer that the one that kill my exictment is the actual episode. the actual episode that makes me down a bit..yes your script writer nim thats make me down...

• Like 9

Ok guys this will be a series of rants, reactions, predictions, or insights 

So, gven the title Goodbye First Love, I kept denying that it will be JH's persepctive, I even thought it would be TK who would say goodbye but we definitely saw who said goodbye today: our hottie sad pilot pitbull. But I thought "WOW THESE WRITERS ARE SO FRUSTRATING YET SO SMART" they gave us a heartbreaking confession plus a montage of JH's love for DS. See, I believe this is all a ploy just to save the husband hunt, we're made to think that JH is letting go or moving on but really, why do they have to keep the hunt if we know one is waving the white flag (well aside from ratings)??? Like what some of you guys have mentioned, why let JH suffer if he's not the husband???? I would even like it if they just straight up revealed today that TK's the husband just to finish this damn triangle and we can all focus on the resolution. But no, we are given clues of the husband that point out to both guys. So now we wait and let's see things unfold for our characters and wait for the justification of the whole story and the endgame.

That's it for now, again, will be back for more :) 

On a side note: I heard future DS mention JH in her interview or am I hearing things wrong???

• Like 14

okay wait.... wait.... i just watch the scene on the youtube, and the comment too.... i still didn't read the thread and stuck in page 365...

GUYS, WHAT'S WRONG?! WHY PEOPLE SAY THE HUSBAND LOOK LIKE TAEK?! WHY JUNGHWAN JOKING WITH HIS CONFESSION?! 

HUAAAAA NOOOOOOO!!!!

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 1

That ring.  Isn't that a class ring?  Class rings are normally huge like that.  Episode 19 will more likely finish the triangle and have the beginning of 20 be the final reveal.  So everyone should just prepare themselves now.  I feel like we still need to know what DS is feeling.  What is going on in that head of hers.  

• Like 12

Maybe if we all book tickets to Korea right now we can make a search party for Lee Woo Jung's house and find the script

I am seriously going to go insane this week.....I am happy to see that netizens are so pissed off at Jung Hwan as well. Shows how many people want jung hwan and DS to be together 

• Like 13