[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

From: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/spoilers-reply-1988.html

Osen - Naver: 'Reply' 1989 to 1994 timejump... The 5 Ssangmundong friends who achieved their dreams

1. [+15,842, -297] Junghwan-ah, just give up on Deoksun if you're gonna say "Taek likes you" in the next episode

2. [+11,769, -211] No Eul has a great body

3. [+7,583, -149] For what reason did they turn the charming No Eul into Woo Hyun-ssi in 2016ㅜㅜ I like Woo Hyun as an actor but writers went overboard. No Eul's concept was looking older than his age so they should've just used the present No Eul to play his adult version

4. [+9,223, -734] I don't care about everything, I'm stoked for tomorrow. Wow, Jungpal, you must confess.. I hope the preview's not a bait

5. [+5,274, -234]  If the preview is baiting us again *grr*

Nate
1. [+946, -25] The spoilers were true... Today's episode was fun but the plot progression was weird

2. [+922, -20] I like that everyone achieved their dreams but the sudden 5-year time jump's a bit..

3. [+731, -32] Junghwan's shooting his own movie in the preview

Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Reply', Hyeri tells Sung Dong Il "Dad, I don't have a dream"

1. [3+3,881, -91] It was getting draggy but suddenly,  5 years passed in under 10 minutes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,557, -34] I don't have a dream but Dong Il ahjusshi's words give me strength

3. [+1,957, -36] Me neither.. I'm 21 years old and I don't have a dream. I'm in university but I don't know what I'm doing ㅋ

4. [+1,541, -26] Since Sun Woo got into Yonsei med school, he and Michael became colleagues with Jung Woo... I wonder  how the otehr R94 characters' will be introduced

5. [+868, -19] Dong Il abojiㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+539, -3] The funniest part of this episode is the traditional music when Jung Bong got accepted into university ㅋㅋㅋ

tv daily - Nate: 'Reply', R94's Sseuregi Jung Woo makes an appearance as Go Kyung Pyo's med school colleague?

1. [+755, -15] That activist unni that was mentioned in R94 is Bora ㅋㅋㅋㅋAt this point, Chilbong's wife must be Jin Joo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+647, -13] Sseuregi, long time no see ㅠㅠㅠㅠ So happy to see him not as Jung Woo but as Sseuregi !!!!

3. [+102, 2] Junghwan's character was daebak at first but at some point,  Taek's character overshadowed him.. Junghwan could've shown more growth

4. [+97, -1] I've watched all of Reply dramas but the most memorable for me is that scene in 'Reply '94' episode 2, when Sseuregi's identity was revealed. No other scene in Reply made my heart flutter as much as that oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I think my heart stopped for a moment when Najung narrated "I have an oppa, my childhood dream was to marry him"

5. [+85, -4] Sseuregi and Sung Siwon were jjang funny in 'Reply 1994'. "Ahjusshi, who do you think you are?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mydaily - Nate: 'Reply', Park Bogum kisses Hyeri in his dream?... Foreshadowing of love line?

1. [+1,339, -76] Didn't anyone else think that the plot progression was a bit strange today?ㅜㅠ I couldn't make a connection

2. [+1,132, -50] So sad.. I feel bad for Taek seeing him walk with no strength and when he uttered that he's relieved it's only a dream.. Why are the writers doing this to him?

3. [+846, -43] Heart attaek

4. [+194, -3] But the fact that 6 years have passed and no one confessed

5. [+166, -14] It's not a dream. Taek was half asleep and half awake because of the medicine. Deoksun would keep it a secret but soon forgot about it

Newsen - Nate: 'Reply', Sun Woo, Junghwan and Jung Bong became university students... Deoksun and Dongryong as repeaters 

1. [+739, -29] I couldn't make a connection in today's episode because of the 5-year time jump ㅠㅠ
Deoksun looks so pretty as a stewardess!!

2. [+654, -21] Junghwan and Deoksun look good in their uniforms. No Eul's chocolate abs are awesome

3. [+502, -49] Haa. Jungpal got more handsome

• Like 9

1. [+15,842, -297] Junghwan-ah, just give up on Deoksun if you're gonna say "Taek likes you" in the next episode

3. [+731, -32] Junghwan's shooting his own movie in the preview

LMAO!  These comments are awesome!!  I haven't watched the full raw yet.  Might wait until subs are out but are the Sung family still living in the basement even after 5 years?

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, honeywell said:

LMAO!  These comments are awesome!!  I haven't watched the full raw yet.  Might wait until subs are out but are the Sung family still living in the basement even after 5 years?

They have to support their kids and were broke before. So I think it's realistic they are still saving money to move. DS mom was looking at her bankaccount again, so I think they will move soon.

Edit: Now really going to sleep:vicx:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, kayle01 said:

Anyong Chingus, been so long since I last posted here, but i always been reading your posts guys. I was on vacation this week and never have I ever wanted my vacation to end this quickly, just so another reply episode would air. To be honest I felt this episode was so long and I was kind of bored until the last part, now i cant wait till tomorrow just to see them all grown up :D

I also think TK-DS kiss was a dream, the background was all blurry and the next day there was no awkward reaction from DS. However honestly I did feel something when he carried her like a princess (ugh why wasnt it JH :'( ), i got kind of worried that DS will see him romantically from her reaction :/  Anyway I cant wait for tomorrow, I know they saved the best for last, now we can see mature DS and JH <3 Him driving the Jeep SWOON :wub:

My bet is still on JH, Come on he took the pink shirt with him you guys :blush: I also think JH story in the time skip is going to be more interesting, i mean TK is still a baduk player ofc but JH in now in the air force right ?  I really want to know more about it, such a different choice from normal, I honestly dont care to know about doctors (sorry SW,trash, Michael),and  lawyers (sorry Bora and JB) etc because we see tons of dramas with the same career paths, but i never saw a lead with this kind of career , I dont expect them to show him in action:glasses: (though I would love that hahah S.Korean Tom cruise :P ) But i would love to hear him talk about it for sure :D  

I agree with you. There was no awkward reaction from DS after the kiss. I remembered DS being somewhat awkward when her friends suggested that SW and then JH might like her. What more should they have kissed?

• Like 9

I read the written preview and when i saw the preview i thought what if the one who will say goodbye to his first love is JB. On the preview we see that he is happy because he saw something on his computer. This made me think that maybe he got in contact with Mi-ok and then they will show us their relationship closure. 

Jung Hwan s diary gave me more hope that he will be the husand and the fact that nothing has change between TK and DS increase            JH 's chance of being the husband. 

• Like 7

I`m going to act like that eloquent person on mt who writes analysis from script and camera point of view and write this from film editor point of view and script point of view (but different one than hers) LOL . Why would they introduce JH right after DS in pilot ep if he is not the husband? Why would he finished the race next to DS  on that trailer video or whatever that was and why did they show him right before DS at the end of this ep? Answer is simple bcz he is the husband. So no need for doubt coz chances are not 50:50.

@balladblue @saregama thanks but i was asking about that shalalala song at the beggining of preview :D sorry at the end when DS shows up

• Like 11

@Vannyah M I think the song you're looking for (the one that plays at the end of the preview) is called As Time Passes by Kihyun. ^_^

Oh, and I get so wrapped up in my excitement for the new episode that I forgot to say hi and welcome back to @wissyyyyy and @kayle01. Welcome back!!! :D 

Hello and welcome as well to the new passengers!! Our flight will be taking off next weekend, be sure to have your boarding passes ready!

• Like 9

There were BTS pictures of DS and TK at playground near swings were they filming pictures or the actors were just resting ? Today there was no scene like that in the episode.So will that be a flashback scene or that is another level of trolling by team.

@Vannyah M The initial song is reply 1994 ost only feeling you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

But for Reply 1994, you guys had dates, kisses, love confessions, a proposal, etc. So far, we got very little! Cute moments but no kiss, no love open love confession, no proposal.........

I am also reminded of R1997, where despite the fact that SW and YJ were dating at the end, the husband hunt was still going on. I did not wathc it live, I watched it after but I remember at the end of episode 14 I could not take it anymore and I had to look at episode 16 to see who was the husband!!

You are right that we have gotten less verbal declaration than in both R94 and R97. However I stand by what I said in the main thread some time past; where words have failed Deok Sun (and the story let's be real) her actions have spoken volumes. Not just Deok Sun's actions but the mood, theme, feel of so many scenes that the two have shared (and even when I compare it with TaekSun ones) told me everything I needed to know. I wish I was brilliant enough to eloquently show what I mean with long posts with picture evidence (I don't even know how you screen-cap scenes) but that's just too much time and effort. I feel like it's all been clear and in your face, and if you're not seeing it or haven't been seeing it, it's simply because you don't want to see it. I have read every single long post, have read dramabeans comments, tumblr posts, forums etc, and which much of it is reasonable and even plausible it's just not where we been headed. I'm not lying when I say I would need a 1,700 word essay from the writers explaining things to me if Taek were the husband. Because while I won't damn them or the team for ending things that way, I'll be pissed because it would mean that either everything Shakespeare and writers who have come before and after him, have taught me wrong, or the writers threw the rule book out in the 11th hour. Even when I take into account the dream or reality kiss and the awakened awareness in Deok Sun, what I had clearly been shown established and built upon from Act I to these final moments of Act III, has been headed for one conclusion. And it's not just even me, it's many of us here and more than half of the korean audience/fandom. From episode one all the way till now, then you jump into the mouth of the whale...hell nah LOL.

@shunklunk I really like the OST too.

*goes to eat and sleep cause she's exhausted and just may pull a double header tomorrow and spend 5000 hours watching both episodes* Night loves. In this Husband Games, may the odds be ever in our favors LOL ("the husband has been chosen" heh) when i read that I imagine shippers every standing in two divided groups clutching with tremdation little cards that had a green dot or a blue dot. Effie has twirled the ballet and is holding the winning card in her hands (offcourse it's held in a way that neither side can see what color shall be revealed) . Her hand goes up, we shall soon see who he is...President Snow: Who approved this gathering....what does the goat say, beeeheeee...

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

thanks but i was asking about that shalalala song at the beggining of preview :D sorry at the end when DS shows up

oppa-ya's beeper ringtone from 1994! a new generation's love by 015b :) 

edit: WHOOPS i didn't read the 'preview' bit hehe. the first song in the preview is 'feeling only you'. forgot who sang the original, but R1994 had a remake by Jung Woo, Son Ho Joon & Yoo Yeon Suk .

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, hailaft said:

oh my god, same! I only slept for four hours and I'm on this thread again. I don't know how many time I replayed that scene when JH came home and the whole family ran to greet him. It's just too precious. I still screamed like I watched it the first time LOL

you are lucky chinguu..you got 4 hours..i just got 2 girl 2 hours. i slept at 4.00 am andd woke up at 5.30 a,m....no wonder i become of zombie right now..nadu nadu naduuuu....i keep replayed that scene too, they really proud of his maknae family member. no wonder they just jump over everything to greet him and miran omma kiss Jh was just another adorable thing...usually she was to cool to kiss him, but her kiss is the way to show how much she loves and miss him and ofc proud of him...huhuhuhuhu....

15 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

For sec i questioned my self are they really going to do this and make DS fall for 3 out of 4 friends when she acted up in library. That would be totally disappointing not bcz TK is husband contestant but bcz that would mean that DS is very pliable and unstable person. I love her she is my fav Reply female lead and i dont want her to be like that

agree chinguuu....i dont want the writer turn her character to be like that. to be very pliable and unstable person that fall for 3 out of 4 friends. thats so mean and cruel. So far ye she is my fav reply female lead. I love her personality and her character looks so real but in romance part like najeong more. I adore heroine like najeong in every K-drama that only see one man and didnt easily waver.

cant they stop playing husband hunting game already?must they drag until last episode?cant DS and his husband start dating at the end of today episode, whoever he is?huh?huh?huh? seriously i want to have peace mind and heart when facing the final week. i dont want to feel frustrated even just a bit in that final week...i want to say proper goodbye with this drama so please dont draggy until the last episode (cant they makes it clearer who is the husband. at 94 and 97 in this point i already see who is the  husband clearly.. my eyes still see that JH is the husband, but what about another shipper and usual viewers eyes?)

ps:how to stop myself to keep replaying the preview?no matter ho much i think the only answer to stop it is watch the actual episode. and i still have to waiting for more than 9 hours. arrgggghhhhhh

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

you are lucky chinguu..you got 4 hours..i just got 2 girl 2 hours. i slept at 4.00 am andd woke up at 5.30 a,m....no wonder i become of zombie right now..nadu nadu naduuuu....i keep replayed that scene too, they really proud of his maknae family member. no wonder they just jump over everything to greet him and miran omma kiss Jh was just another adorable thing...usually she was to cool to kiss him, but her kiss is the way to show how much she loves and miss him and ofc proud of him...huhuhuhuhu....

agree chinguuu....i dont want the writer turn her character to be like that. to be very pliable and unstable person that fall for 3 out of 4 friends. thats so mean and cruel. So far ye she is my fav reply female lead. I love her personality and her character looks so real but in romance part like najeong more. I adore heroine like najeong in every K-drama that only see one man and didnt easily waver.

cant they stop playing husband hunting game already?must they drag until last episode?cant DS and his husband start dating at the end of today episode, whoever he is?huh?huh?huh? seriously i want to have peace mind and heart when facing the final week. i dont want to feel frustrated even just a bit in that final week...i want to say proper goodbye with this drama so please dont draggy until the last episode (cant they makes it clearer who is the husband. at 94 and 97 in this point i already see who is the  husband clearly.. my eyes still see that JH is the husband, but what about another shipper and usual viewers eyes?)

ps:how to stop myself to keep replaying the preview?no matter ho much i think the only answer to stop it is watch the actual episode. and i still have to waiting for more than 9 hours. arrgggghhhhhh

I'm distracting myself with 1d2n now. I'll go crazy with anticipation if I keep rewatching episode 17. :lol: I can't help thinking they will started dating by the end of ep 18, but they will dragged the husband game till the end, like Reply 1997, which I couldnt care less as long as they give us a kiss for JH this week. You know, just to be fair. :D

• Like 4

Watching now the episode and i am in the kiss scene.

I am sure it s real and not a dream chingus.

Taek kissed her and she kissed him back .

The scene is blurry cause Taek is under the influence of his pills and he is not fully conscious from his actions.

DS it is.

Ok, going back to continue and see the rest .

ADD

I did not  add the most important part.

When DS real love will kiss her she would realize who is in her heart .

• Like 2

Annyeong Chingus!! Good Morning, Noon and night to everyone.. I didn't have a good sleep although I was sleeping, my mind was full of DS-JH..Zzz  which makes me like a zombie too. >.<

Kisses to all DS-JH shippers !! why is JH so cute here.. aww I feel like hugging him too.

EJBy2Yk.gif

Uri airbus couple !! Why must they look so good in uniform. JH is in air force while DS is a air stewardess perhaps JH can switch to commercial airline pilot so that they can work together ? hehe :D 

jPBDepH.gif

cr: N123

ps: I saw moderator cleaning our forum: rem do not quote pics/gifs/videos, this is soompi rule so as to allow others to access the thread with ease due to the bandwidth.

• Like 21

36 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

I`am against that coz i hate when they do stuff like that to female characters in kdramas. Just let the girl be stable and strong without developing dumb female lead.

its fine with me to continue hunting husband game if they`ll play it like they did in R97 where game ended in ep 14. everyone knew that YJ is husband but they kept trolling until first 15 min of last episode. other shippers will experience what Chilbongs shippers did. and to be honest with you even though i knew that trash is husband since ep 1 i was chilbong shipper and didnt finished R94 ( not bcz of that but to me 94 was kind of dragging) so i am sure that other shippers also know who the husband is but they dont want to believe in it.

i`m replying preview also like crazy, but i dont like the title of it 류준열, 드디어 혜리에게 고백(?) like really will they spoil whole episode and say that JH is going to confess and actually he does that??? i dont think so

• Like 3

Thank you so much for your recaps, screen captures, and gifs!! :D

Why is it difficult to post here via mobile? I was excited to post last night but I can't post through my phone ._. I just post now that I can use my computer.

I was so sad of that dreamy kiss scene and Deoksun thinking of Taek T___T But then going crazy when the time skip and uri teenage Jungpali suddenly change to be Junghwan oppa!!! :w00t:

When he was a handsome teenager, I wanted to pinch his cheek every time he's smiling, hug him when he's sad, and pet his head when he's doing good job ^_^ But now that he's 23 (24 Korean age), he's the same age as me but he becomes an oppaaaaaaaa >,< I wanna call him JUNGHWAN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >,< Watching him in the preview running, driving, OMG JUNGHWAN OPPA IS SO SEXYYYY >,< I don't know what to do with him OMG I fall in love >,<

What is he going to say huhuhuh I'm worried :tears: He's a pabo in front of Deoksun :tears: I don't even care anymore if he's gonna be the husband or not (oops, he must be!!), I just wanna take him home :vicx: Where can I get him >,< Deoksun is at loss if she lose him!!!B)

• Like 6

Ahhh waenyeol I told myself I should study but I keep hearing JH's voice "Deoksun-ah" ahh how do I spend my 8-9 hours till the next episode????

Also, I love reading all your predictions and explanations guys keep em coming! 

See you guys later! :D

• Like 5