[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

On 1/4/2016 at 2:24 AM, MrsSoJiSub said:

Where has my girl @wissyyyyy been? Omo, did she return to the real world without letting me know!?!?  *in Dong Ryeong voice* wissyyyyie can you hear me? Where are you? 

oH MY GOD HIIII <33333 (I just wrote a post but I lost wifi and it just got deleted ughhh)

I HAVE MISSED YOUUUU

I had friends visiting for new Year's and the holidaysss. I'M BACKK NOWW

Who's ready for the BS they're gonna pull????? 

*HUGSSSS*

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

You've probably discussed this already but i have to ask sorry. Who is Aurora? I get it that Nelo is boy is Aurora in fact Patrasche?

The DF caption said Aurora, but the actual name is actually Aloise (I assume it's pronounced as aloa or in Korean pronunciation Aroa). I didn't actually read the book but I guess there are a few versions (names) of the book. Nello is a boy and Aloise is a girl

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I been asking for ages where @wissyyyyy is. I think they returned to their real lives and forgot all about us poor unfortunate fangirl souls LOL. Wissyyyyy where are you? Can you hear me? Answer me Wissyyyyy, please reply...

OMG I love you guyss. I could never hahaha. i'M just as miserable. I had guests over and I had to be a good host. I was ranting in @alleverything's private messages. IM SO ANGRY ABOUT EVERYTHINGGG

I'M BOOKING MY FLIGHT RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW

I LOVE YOU GUYYSSS

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

You've probably discussed this already but i have to ask sorry. Who is Aurora? I get it that Nelo is boy is Aurora in fact Patrasche?

Aurora is the name used for the girl character in the Japanese cartoon of 'A Dog for or of Flanders' (why is that depressing story do liked in the Rseries?). Our Junghwan calls our Deok Sun this when she eats her noodles looking rosy cheeked from the cold or blush (you know that little bit wanted to call her pretty but being the elementary schooler that he is, teases her instead). Why has anyone write a long theory on this and the connection of his being her Noel or (perhaps the dog) and how it applies to the engame? Or is it already obvious? 

Oh my cookies and cream, she has returned and looking better than ever (yeah we can't see each other but just go with it) did you lose weight girl? Get a hair cut? * hugs @wissyyyyy in a my Bong esque boob cupping sleep cuddle* 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, balladblue said:

Wonder where is @wissyyyyy? I miss seeing her lovely DS icon. 

I'm hereeeeee <33333. Sorry for disappearingggg. I'm so nervous about the new episodes. Almost all the spoilers made me want to barf and kill something. I already bookmarked the website for booking my flight to Seoul. 

BUT BUT BUT

WTH IS THISSSSS THE soundtrack that gets released tonight. "Now I'm Going to Forget You" - Yeoeun(Melody Day)

Source: EyesOnRyu on twitter

CYKhUUpUkAAU12j.jpg:large

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

I'm hereeeeee <33333. Sorry for disappearingggg. I'm so nervous about the new episodes. Almost all the spoilers made me want to barf and kill something. I already bookmarked the website for booking my flight to Seoul. 

WTH IS THISSSSS THE soundtrack that gets released tonight 

CYKhUUpUkAAU12j.jpg:large

Girl no need to be booking flights ( I swear everyone but me must be mad loaded with how quick y'all are to hop on a plane and fly to Korea :P give that airplane ticket and hotel money to my in dept to the us government and their graduate loans self LOL) you just got back LOL. What's the title of the song and I can look up lyrics. Plus his still being dramatically mopey and still following his emotions means one thing in relation to endgame and soon we shall get to the good happy him (she has been optimistic since ep 10 and we still here, I know LOL). 

@Vannyah M is right. Our boy gets handsome and handsomer the longer you stare. He look sooo good on the cover of that OST. 

• Like 5

Almost 300 everyone!!!  Who's part of #TEAMLOWEXPECTATIONS?  I can't wait to read everyone's  recaps.  I have work so I'll be skipping the live stream.

DS is wearing a skirt to the movies/concert?   It doesn't necessarily means she's wearing  it for TK.  What if she wore it for JH because she thought he was coming too.  Anyways DS has also worn skirts even when she wasn't trying to impress JH.  She wore it during the MBC concert and when she went to meet up with her friends at McDs.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Oh my cookies and cream, she has returned and looking better than ever (yeah we can't see each other but just go with it) did you lose weight girl? Get a hair cut? * hugs @wissyyyyy in a my Bong esque boob cupping sleep cuddle* 

*-* I'M SAVAGE AS EVER. Heads WILL ROLL TOMORROWWWWWW <3333

• Like 2

I don't know what is the best way to drop this bomb.. I put under spoiler.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

https://t.co/MVGYJDlzXB

they will released 10th OST "Now I'm about To Forget You" with JH as cover

I read the lyric and it is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer SAD. about someone decide to forget the love, kneel down on empty church to forget lover, forget all memorable birthday gift and drunk-confession. that's the lyric originally sung by Kim Wan Sun, a female singer. BUt they're using JH's pic.. Now I am wondering who will forget who? DS will forget JH or the other way round? huhuhu I didn't see it's coming, I was soooooo excited with epi 17 though... oh my heart...

1452220630245_zpsvuazttjr.png

siiiiigh... Everything will be fine... JH will be fine... *mantra* 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

@MrsSoJiSub yeaps, 1/2 of EoR <3

-------

Funny how Junyeol's CF always have this deoksun type kind of girl (that iconic short hair..) XD

Please watch this short (SUPER SHORT) clip and just tell me what adjectives to use for our ahjussi T____T
I am running out of english words for him.

How can the stylists.. even move around him and do work..

--------

Since I'm topping this page, a little more info:

Reply 1988 OST pt.10 "Now I'm Going to Forget You" by Yeoeun (Melody Day) to be released today
(song is originally by Kim Wan Sun)

rough lyrics translations by @tituyphing
giving me all the feels!!!! 

KzNgfQS.jpg

Now I'm going to forget you 
Now I have to forget you 

Now I have to forget you 
In empty church I kneel down and pray for that 

I forget You
Now I have to forget you 
Those memorable gifts 
I gave you on your bday 

Now I have to forget you 
All the things happened 
On my drunk confession 

I forget now
The day that were like in the movie
When we walked on that snowy day 

---

what?!?!?! drunk?!?!?! confession?!?!?!?!
will this happen?!?!?! whatttttt

*runs around in happy circles* A depressing song has never made me happier :D he's going to try (and didn't we expect this with the time jump and all) BUT CAN HE DO IT??? Can our cold pit bull marshmallow really forget our and his ray of sunshine? Survey says, "hell nah!" See you in 1994 still not be able to forget about her Junghwan, who will make a move/play on the court  or I am chucking the ball at his stupid kissable lips!! Also will our Deok Sun be able to forget him (I think the song is fitting and from her POV too, especially the part about birthday gifts) too? 

*mentally and fangirly prepares self for the angst and regret and longing looks that shall follow them into the time skip* 

@honeywell Deok Sun wearing a skirt or not is not a big deal to me. She didn't wear a skirt to the long awaited Lee Moon Sae concert so. But, they better not take hair bows from us. Hair bows and buses are her and Junghwan's thing!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

KzNgfQS.jpg

Now I have to forget you 

Now I have to forget you 
In empty church I kneel down and pray for that 

I forget You
Now I have to forget you 
Those memorable gifts 
I gave you on your bday 

Now I have to forget you 
All the things happened 
On my drunk confession 

I forget now
The day that were like in the movie
When we walked on that snowy day 

---

what?!?!?! drunk?!?!?! confession?!?!?!?!
will this happen?!?!?! whatttttt

OMG!!! He's so sexy!!!!

Its look like a song for Jung Hwan of course, he think to forget uri Deok Sunie, but HE CANT!!! And FINALLY HE WILL CONFESS TO HER WITH DRUNK CONFESSION!!!

OMG! I LOVE IT!!!:wub:

tumblr_inline_mkie3pDoPs1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 15

Well didntt we all expected this? He needs to ``forget her`` date other girls and when time skips they get together and get married. This is a good thing dont get upset

This is sooooo R97 when YJ confessed to SW before time skip :w00t::w00t: (if plot follows the lyrics)

• Like 21

Yup saw the latest ost song lyrics.. again sad song.. so this song may applies to JH or TK or perhaps both confession to DS is a failure >.<  don't tell me his wish is to erase his feelings for DS ? T.T no wonder JH almost cried..separation would be a temporary one tonight will be full of angst and sadness, be prepared to get some tissues!!

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I don't know what is the best way to drop this bomb.. I put under spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

https://t.co/MVGYJDlzXB

they will released 10th OST "Now I'm about To Forget You" with JH as cover

I read the lyric and it is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer SAD. about someone decide to forget the love, kneel down on empty church to forget lover, forget all memorable birthday gift and drunk-confession. that's the lyric originally sung by Kim Wan Sun, a female singer. BUt they're using JH's pic.. Now I am wondering who will forget who? DS will forget JH or the other way round? huhuhu I didn't see it's coming, I was soooooo excited with epi 17 though... oh my heart...

1452220630245_zpsvuazttjr.png

siiiiigh... Everything will be fine... JH will be fine... *mantra* 

i'M GONNA KILL MYSELF lmao hahahahaha

• Like 7