[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

7 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

Haha we can turn this into "Am I the only one" poem. No YOUR NOT ALONE! sucks to say my life has changed too since I started watching reply 88....let's see confession time haaha. Sleepless nights, dreaming about JH, stalking them on IG, always on here, watching and re watching episodes, watching my fav scenes or clips on yt "everyday" yeah pretty much, eating, living, and breathing reply 88/Jh till it ends. 

LMAO I dont see why not :w00t: I mean "Am I the Only One" sounds pretty cool to me. Well I was thinking of adding more to the "poem" but we'll see xD But honestly I cant believe how much this drama has made me do. Eversine I started watching the drama I just felt like I was living my life waiting for this drama to air its new episodes lol :D

Anywaysss HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYONE!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS? ITS THE LONG AWAITED DAY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHOLE TWO WEEKS!!!!!!! :w00t: ITS FINALLY A REPLY DAY mwahaHAHAHAHAHA *throws confetti everywhere and blows trumpets of celebration* Just woke up today and gosh I wish I could go back to sleep and wake up again at 7.30ish tonight. I'm sooooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo excited for tonights episode eventhough I'm expecting that it will still have the sad-miserable-I'm fine really-but actually I'm not JH but who cares?? Its better than not watching anything, besides I KNOW that we'll start seeing the smiley side if him in the next episodes for sure  :phew: Oh and I'm also looking forward for the story. ARGHHHHHHHH CANT WAIT!!!! LESS THAN 11 HOURS GALS:wub: 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, hailaft said:

Filming accounts and spoiler for everyone avoiding the main thread. Originally posted by saturn.

Hide contents

In DC R1988 gall, there were some filming accounts and spoilers. Some info are here too. Let me write in detail.

The playground scene is 5 friends together. It was filmed some days ago and included in ep17 preview as we already saw. At this playground, Junghwan and Taek meet again awkwardly.

The jeep scene is 1994 of course. Because Junghwan is driving. Deoksun is in the car. Junghwan had a new hair. and Deoksun wasn't visible. It seems all the actors were ordered to hide their identity at year 1994. I saw the photo, he may be wearing cadet's uniform of The Air Force Academy. Or maybe already a commissioned officer at 1994. Doesn't it remind of the HR novel DS was reading, 'An officer and a princess'? If he wasn't an air force officer, he would be just a college student or in military duty. Driving such an expensive jeep doesn't make sense.

Lee Seung Hwan concert scene is 1994, as it is written on the placard. Seems Taek and Deoksun scene, but not sure if they came together, not sure who else was there either. Deoksun was calling at the public phone booth by herself.

The movie theater scene is Taek and Deoksun inside the theater. Dongryong was there too but he left earlier. It is ep19! Many people witnessed the staffs were holding ep19 scriptbook. Also all were covering themselves from head to toes. But Deoksun's ankle was shown, it means she wasn't wearing pants. There were many sub actors on the street , they were ordered to hold umbrella but no rain or snow. Maybe CG will be used. Or it will be filmed later again. Bogum had another schedule at night on that day. (invited to a concert held by Ministry of culture, as a baduk promoter. Is he actor Park Bogum? or Baduk master Choi Taek?)

I read another interesting account. Bogum was at the KBS variety show awards as a presenter and winner. Many many countless variety show PDs said hello to Bogum and asked about how PD Shin is doing lately. KBS is PD Shin's hometown. He bowed in 90 degrees, answered those questions. All show performers and PDs asked him who is the husband or 'You're the husband right?' Every time Bogum's face was smiling, but looked  miserable. either can't tell a lie or can't tell the truth. He answered 'How would I know?' awkwardly, but his face was showing that he knows the truth. He really can't tell a lie.  He repeated this awkward greetings hundreds times. The witness wanted to break in and rescue him.

cr: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=488826&page=15&recommend=

so what do you guys think? Will JH be the man in a uniform after all? 

Aigoo poor Bogummie!!! I hope he was not on the verge of tears trying not to lie but not spoiling it too. 

Guess we will only have couple moments in ep 20 sighhhhhhhh.

My guess on when they will be married is around 27 or 28 because JH needs to finish school and army by which he will be 25 and I doubt he will want his parents to be paying for the wedding. Also, if we get 1997 cast cameo I will have more reason to believe they will be married at 28 but alas we havent heard anything. 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

i'm in crisis in advance dont know how to avoid new ep till monday, and i reached new lvl of craziness i thought of Reply while eating a banana and tangerines LOL

Sorry! Cut post!

Me too... But for me it's how I'm going to avoid the raw and youtube cuts. Streaming is out of the question cos it would be something like 3am for me. The raw will typically be available by 6am, maybe earlier. Now the problem here is that for the past two months I never worked Fridays but now I do :tears: Do I wait till I come home to watch it in one sitting? Do I wake up early to watch a part of it in the morning before work, then come home and watch the rest? 

Sigh. I thought of R1988 at work just now. When I was standing there presenting in front of people. Yes. I had a brief quiet moment and the excitement of R1988 ep17 airing (my) tomorrow crept into my mind. If they knew what I was really thinking about... :phew:

#fangirlproblems #firstworldproblems

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, callmegiggles said:

Sorry! Cut post!

Me too... But for me it's how I'm going to avoid the raw and youtube cuts. Streaming is out of the question cos it would be something like 3am for me. The raw will typically be available by 6am, maybe earlier. Now the problem here is that for the past two months I never worked Fridays but now I do :tears: Do I wait till I come home to watch it in one sitting? Do I wake up early to watch a part of it in the morning before work, then come home and watch the rest? 

Sigh. I thought of R1988 at work just now. When I was standing there presenting in front of people. Yes. I had a brief quiet moment and the excitement R1988 ep17 airing (my) tomorrow crept into my mind. If they knew what I was really thinking about... :phew:

#fangirlproblems #firstworldproblems

I have the exact opposite problem. I'll be at work when it begins but I'll be able to stream the last minutes. Or should I behave and watch the whole thing later? But if I do that I'll have to keep away from the forum and miss the translations so I  won't understand even half of it.

#kdramaproblems #happyviewingyouall

• Like 5

OMG GUYS 2 MORE PAGES TO 300! :thumbsup:

200 pages was just a week ago guys hahaha I'm very surprised that JHXDS thread is moving so faaast, which shows just how much we love these two. 

I'm so excited for today's episode, hoping there will be a main story development of uri couple, but am actually having the feeling that there really won't be much progress towards uri couple being together or kissing just yet. If that happens, that's okay cause we still have the next day to watch the 18th episode, and of course, you guys will lighten the atmosphere with your forever witty and cheerful posts which I love too much. I just hope today's episode will show our couple being comfortable as they used to be, wanna see them bickering so much. And of course I want the LMY and KJH scene to point more towards uri couple, or at least neutral will be fine.

#teamnoexpectation #thatsokay

Actually I just realized something. Bus isn't the only place where uri couple get together a lot, there is another place and that place is the front gate of uri JH and DS's house! :love:

tumblr_o0dt54ClEr1qbyuu5o4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o0dt54ClEr1qbyuu5o1_400.giftumblr_o0dt54ClEr1qbyuu5o7_r1_400.gif

These are just a few, there are still moreeeeeeee

• Like 20

@callmegiggles I would dieout of excitement and impatience to watch the rest just watch it in one sitting its better that way. I`m not that good with korean that i can undestand everything so i decided just to watch subbed not to spoil mysef (not like i expect something big, i just expect for story to move on). so i have to avoid raw ep, videos, soompi *sight*. Life is hard of us fangirls.

Seems like we all went crazy :w00t: but now finally i am not crazy alone ( no one is watching kdramas in my environment)

• Like 4

another one of my theories: DS and JH will have an unexpected kid (think R97) and guess who the kid will bein the present.... itll be go ara (born 1990). thus connecting R94 to R88 in some way. oh yea and theyll have another unexpected baby (like jeez guys cmon) and itll be jung eun ji in the present, thus coming full circle. Man i need the next episode,i think i might just be going crazy

crazy-eyes-meme-generator-i-dont-see-any

• Like 7

@Vannyah M @callmegiggles I am in crisis too actually. I have dissertation seminar on monday and have to gratuate soon this month. I suppose to study on my research but I can't move on from this drama kkkkkkkkk :D:D . At least I decide only to watch streaming, and swear to not replay the episode again and again like I used to. As long as I dont visit MT, this thread is a happy virus for me.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

@Vannyah M @callmegiggles I am in crisis too actually. I have dissertation seminar on monday and have to gratuate soon this month. I suppose to study on my research but I can't move on from this drama kkkkkkkkk :D:D . At least I decide only to watch streaming, and swear to not replay the episode again and again like I used to. As long as I dont visit MT, this thread is a happy virus for me.

The things we do for drama LOL. Yesterday I kept checking this thread when I was supposed to work on my design. Thank God my boss went to a meeting, because I don't have anything to give to him in the afternoon :rolleyes:

I couldn't watch it live since I'll be on my way home from work when it's airing. Not that I have a will to watch it raw anyway. Usually I'd copy everyone's live recap to a notepad and watched the raw video while reading it, though I'd have to be wary of spoilers ^_^ 

• Like 6

Screw it... I'm gonna attempt to wake up early to stream the episode.... I was planning on reading recaps from you guys... but I've decided to stream it myself. LOL. Praying that I'll wake up in time. if not... please update with live recaps xD

I hope we see some present DS/future husband action... I really miss them. 

answer09-01033.jpg

cr: dramabeans.com

• Like 8

@noname noname i have exactlly the same problem, I suppose that I`ll watch all his movies and wait for his next work impatiently after R88

@luffypyon good luck on monday! or better break a leg :D just FOCKUS (like thats easy) .i can imagine in what chaos you are now , actually i know coz i graduated but now i`m student again i dont have better work to do LOL. richard simmons mt this one rules i love it here

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Asma Trimèch said:

sorry i didn't read that it was for those who believe that junghwan is the husband !! and if u see it was my first post and i got attacked lol !! well since i have my own manners i won't attack them back !! and till an hour ago i was a reader !! i read posts in both threads !! is that wrong ??? and i'm a Junghwan-doksun shipper since the first episode till now !! i just can't believe those people who badmouthed me and called me " a spy " !! i'm not a child to do such childish things !!! i'm just not that much optimistic about junghwan being the end game though it s my wish !!! so for those who misunderstand me  please just be a little bit open minded ! we are not children as far as know !! well i don't care though if u misunderstand me !! i don't regret saying my own opinion or finding someone's else theory appealing !! it was me being open minded with the differences of opinions !! i never thought it would be a war between shippers looool !!! that's ridiculous !!! 

Hey girl (you're a girl, right?)

well, I'm sorry if I happen to offend you unconsciously, but really it's not my intention. Look, I don't mind you're believing TK is the husband. But we all love the cheerful atmosphere and trying to keep it that way. Me myself loooove to spazzing here because I don't even have to wonder and over analyze about who the husband is. I just need to express how I love JH as character and RJY as personal and the drama as entirely.

So, if you're believing that TK is the husband but deep down you're rooting for JH, why don't you leave that reality behind and join us fantasizing about anything we want to happen? how's that sound? isn't it more fun?

*sorry for the super late welcome post. this woman is too busy slaving for her corporate

• Like 7

@MrsSoJiSub yeaps, 1/2 of EoR <3

-------

Funny how Junyeol's CF always have this deoksun type kind of girl (that iconic short hair..) XD

Please watch this short (SUPER SHORT) clip and just tell me what adjectives to use for our ahjussi T____T
I am running out of english words for him.

How can the stylists.. even move around him and do work..

--------

Since I'm topping this page, a little more info:

Reply 1988 OST pt.10 "Now I'm Going to Forget You" by Yeoeun (Melody Day) to be released today
(song is originally by Kim Wan Sun)

rough lyrics translations by @tituyphing
giving me all the feels!!!! 

KzNgfQS.jpg

Now I'm going to forget you 
Now I have to forget you 

Now I have to forget you 
In empty church I kneel down and pray for that 

I forget You
Now I have to forget you 
Those memorable gifts 
I gave you on your bday 

Now I have to forget you 
All the things happened 
On my drunk confession 

I forget now
The day that were like in the movie
When we walked on that snowy day 

---

what?!?!?! drunk?!?!?! confession?!?!?!?!
will this happen?!?!?! whatttttt

• Like 24

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

tumblr_o0lvwcOLpG1sppmuyo1_540.jpgtumblr_o0lvwcOLpG1sppmuyo2_540.jpg

credit: Ddoobung@instagram

LOL this is sooo cute and perfect. Our Junghwan looks so adorable with his eye smile and then, our Deok Sun really did look like a deer caught in the headlights there. They captured that moment perfectly.

I've been really impressed with the talent  and artist skills some people have been displaying through this show. Meanwhile even my stick figures are tragic. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, EMM! said:

@MrsSoJiSub yeaps, 1/2 of EoR <3

-------

Funny how Junyeol's CF always have this deoksun type kind of girl (that iconic short hair..) XD

Please watch this short (SUPER SHORT) clip and just tell me what adjectives to use for our ahjussi T____T
I am running out of english words for him.

How can the stylists.. even move around him and do work..

Because he's DS husband? Hehehe

• Like 5

2 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

Hi guys. This is my first time/post here. :D I've been watching Reply 88 from the start and fell in love with JH in the first episode, but I couldn't join in the conversation here before because I couldn't find a link to this forum. (So this is where some of you who left the main forum have been camping out. Hehe.) Anyway, I have another letter to the PD before the next episode (FINALLY!!!) airs. 

(BTW, this was letter #1)

Reveal hidden contents

Dear PD-nim,

If you haven't noticed by now, we have been waiting for a kiss between DS and either JH or TK for exactly two months now. So WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR RICHARD SIMMONS-ING KISS SCENE???????????? I've been waiting long enough to make a list of requirements. The kiss must...

1. Be as good as or better than the SW/BR makeout

2. Last for like, five minutes, at the minimum

3. Be with JH (heehee, sorry Taek fans)

4. Be as thrilling as the DS/JH stuck in the alley scene

5. And -this one's major!- not be in the last episode.

We will all die of insufficiency before then, and you won't have any fans left to watch the show. The next episodes had better deliver and meet up to our standards (those two weeks we had to wait have been two weeks too long). We're expecting a mind-blowing, awesome episode that will surprise us, make us cry, laugh, cheer, and get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Keep up with the good work! Hwaiting!!! (We only have two days left to wait! Hwaiting for us too!!!)

Sincerely, an avid, Reply '88-deprived, whole-hearted fan

Letter #2:

Dear PD-nim,

I just wanted to clear some things with you. I know you're a busy man, so I'll make some decisions for you on the next few episodes. You can leave 'em or take 'em, but here they are: 1) A kiss scene in episode 17 between JH/DS (two months, mister, two months!!), 2) DS falls in love with JH, and they marry and have five kids (because you can't make us fall in love with JH and make Taekie the husband. Wait, where have I seen this scenario before? Oh, right...), 3) Everyone else meets their soul mates and live happily ever after too, and no one ends up dead in 2015 (I will seriously be crushed if this happens). These are the only ones I can think of right now, so here you are. Please, please, puh-leeeaase let DS end up with JH. Otherwise, you will feel the wrath of this fangirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Sincerely, a devoted, trusting, impatient fan

PS, Why did people ever think JH was ugly?!?!?! Sorry @Vannyah M, let me borrow your pictures for a minute. :D 

@carolinedl LOL, I couldn't agree with you more!!! :lol:

Edit: This forum moves so fast!!! Nice to know there are so many other fellow JH/DS shippers!

I think your letters describe how we all feel and it was brilliantly worded to boot. I will be joining you on that flight to Korea if we don't get 1 or 2 or 1000 (lol) kisses to make up for the lack of really anything happy concerning our ship since like episode 10. 

Mall this excitement about watching the ep live and stuff :):(. Poor me will be asleep (no way am I waking up early to live stream but power to y'all who do) then at work till 5 pm when I shall come home and watch the raw in peace. I mean the raw comes out around 12 noon in my corner of the world (I don't download it tis why) but I will be at work and tomorrow I actually plan on working (I been neglecting a lot of internship work and course work since this drama began l. Now I add cheese in the trap to my already obsession with 6 flying dragons...I have no clue how I still manage to main rain my A's and B's). Sadly that means I will have to avoid soompi, Twitter, tumblr, the Internet least I google something lol, so I don't get spoiled. I know you guys are going to fly through pages with recapping and spazzing. I'll just have to miss out and join in on the Saturday fun :) 

• Like 11