[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

It's raining pic everywhere...:lol:

Find the rightful owner of these ciggie packs.... the smokers of RE'88...??????

cg.jpg

cr:-tieba.baidu

i never paid much attention to the cigarettes. l didn't realize that there was this much cigarette packs shown in the series haha. just a guess from a distant memory; the hands holding the white pack was Appa Sung's. The brown one was when BR caught two students (when she was wearing DS yellow sweater, the pinetree cigs is also BR holding it, the light blue was the mysterious cigarette pack that neither SW (as he said), SW mom and us don't really know the true owner except from the fact that it fell from Mom Mi ran Cheetah cardigan.

waow,,,so many spoilers today that makes this thread moves faster and faster again. I feel sad for the cast too...lack of sleep and drop the stamina really the bad effect of live filming. Thats why i dont like live filming but live filming like an habit there..for them,the risk of live filming is smallerr than complete filming before the drama airing (drama isnt news or music shows that airing live okay?pulsange uri baeunim)

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

i don't know but no amount of trolling could make me think JH is not the husband. Even if some people would say that the flashbacks will be able to show TK is the husband (if that would even happen) i don't think flashbacks can even justify TK being the husband because all along it was JH. 

If the argument is that JH's angle being the husband is so obvious is the biggest troll that we need to have knowledge on reading the cinematography process (because only by doing so would you even realize that TK is actually crushing on DS) to see the TK is the husband, well i don't think so. 

on a different note: if ep 19 script has just been submitted, it means they have not even filmed it like what? so they are really gonna film the finale even on the last day of airing?

agree with you chingu... i never have a single thought that JH isnt the husband, the story from beginning talk that he is the husband. Why makes him suffering with broken heart like that for a long time like what usually hero from a drama did then? No..even flashbacks cant makes justify that TK is the husband. Flashback will show a set of many short scenes between TK and DS scene, and it cant be the highlight from all 1-16 episode drama. it cant change the flow story from beginning that moves around JH and DS.

44 minutes ago, hailaft said:

I don't believe for a second that the script hasn't been finished yet. They're professionals, not students pulling an all nighter to finish their assignment. Honestly, they don't even have time to troll the viewers. The news must be all CJ Ent doing. :expressionless:

wah....waenyol, i dont know i slightly believe that the ep 19 script has just been submitted and the writer still wrote the script for ep 20. And ofc the final week filming still have not even filmed. and its a big possibility too if they still filming at the last day before final week airing. Its just usual thing there,. Back to script, maybe the writer still hasnt finished the final script but from the beginning i know that a professional like them will have a big picture what a show that they will make, how the story, how the ending, etc. This big picture isnt complete with the details yet, so yeah they just complete it with the details to makes that big picture makes a sense. (like exact line from dialogue in the drama, the narration or etc) like what @Howlongwillthisfandomlast said...

5 minutes ago, papulichan said:

It's raining pic everywhere...:lol:

Find the rightful owner of these ciggie packs.... the smokers of RE'88...??????

cr:-tieba.baidu

LOL...Gossshhh, i forget who the rightful owner from those ciggie packs too. Never pay attention about that smoking matters. hahahaha

@ihate0ni0ns chinguuuu....i miss your fanmade btw, wanna mention you to makes one but yeah i got it now...thank you...jjang jjang!!!

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

ok but can someone reply to latest post in main thread about gloves thing? i'm kind of upset someone views it in A REALLY opposite way of us (i know i know we have diff opinion) but... im so upset lmao what's wrong with me (watch @ihate0ni0ns's fmv again to ease my heart lel)

i just came to the main thread not one minute have passed while typing this very reply and i know what you mean. i was about to reply back but what's the point? i realized some of my last post on the main thread is to reply to that person too, (i'm not sure but i think that's her or if not another TK shipper). if i answer it, it won;t get into them (like the last time) and i will be wrongly labeled again (for example, blind shipper?) hahahaha no thanks.

lol i could imagine your reaction like your avatar when you saw that post hahahahaha!!! yeah, that's right. just watch @ihate0ni0ns latest vid to calm your nerves :)

@ihate0ni0ns I really looooove that video!! Please make some more! :D

@papulichan the brown one is BR's hand, when some guys picking on JB , the blue one is SW mom's hand , and the white one.. DS appa? :D

Did you read a post on main thread talking about ep.7? About DS didn't even care about being nice to JH & gave him present because DS is JH secret santa?  What's your opinion?

• Like 7

Seems like as the show draws to an end the SunTaek shippers are getting more vocal on the main thread...I'm hiding here for now hahaha. I hope we get a flashback on what DS bought JH for his manito present...

@dinhie We have to disagree with that right? If she was not excited why would she have put the gloves on and smiled so widely waving them around?? But people will think what they want so just let them think. 

In terms of spoilers this time round there arent as much as R94 I think. If JH is a pilot then who will be the one to meet Trash oppa? They only said someone is going to Seoul uni and no mention of Yonsei. Unless they make the cameo totally random. Maybe a bus scene between the bus couple lololol 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@papulichan the brown one is BR's hand, when some guys picking on JB , the blue one is SW mom's hand , and the white one.. DS appa? :D

Did you read a post on main thread talking about ep.7? About DS didn't even care about being nice to JH & gave him present because DS is JH secret santa?  What's your opinion?

my opinion:

Whenyoualreadywontheargumentbuttheotherp

3be347feca85417c0f60571e83806a65_zpsthw2

62633-you-sit-on-a-throne-of-lies-gi-xBi

15 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i never paid much attention to the cigarettes. l didn't realize that there was this much cigarette packs shown in the series haha. just a guess from a distant memory; the hands holding the white pack was Appa Sung's. The brown one was when BR caught two students (when she was wearing DS yellow sweater, the pinetree cigs is also BR holding it, the light blue was the mysterious cigarette pack that neither SW (as he said), SW mom and us don't really know the true owner except from the fact that it fell from Mom Mi ran Cheetah cardigan.

Chinguya.... I could kiss you right now !!!  PWAHAHAHA.... So, it was Sung Appa who I saw trying get a ciggie lit in one of the episodes ( I kept thinking Mi Ran  was the one I saw with the white-red pack)... Omo... so.. the mysterious pack..... The 88 blue ciggie pack....Heolllll...hahahha... gotta be JH.....Coz' Taek hiding his ciggie pack in Mi Ran animal print shirt would be  crazzy richard simmons richard simmons....BUAHAHAHAHA>...

cg2.jpg  

@dinhie Yes !! the white-red pack is of DS's appa...

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Chinguya.... I could kiss you right now !!!  PWAHAHAHA.... So, it was Kim Sajang who I saw trying get a ciggie lit in one of the episodes and not Mi Ran... ( I kept thinking who was the one from the KIM fam. with a ciggie pack)... Omo... so.. the mysterious pack..... The 88 blue ciggie pack....Heolllll...hahahha... gotta be JH.....Coz' Taek hiding his ciggie pack in Mi Ran animal print shirt would be  crazzy richard simmons richard simmons....BUAHAHAHAHA>...

cg2.jpg  

i didn't even get what you mean (my mind won't process much info lately) but i'm happy for you hahahahahaha!!! of course TK will not hide his pack on mom mi ran's cardigan but still chingu, TK smokes and it is established though. the pack of cigarette on mom mi ran could be yes from kim sajang or JH, but if in any case it is not owned by JH at that time, you know he can always learn to smoke later in his life like what our other chingus pointed out. (Yoon Jae of R97 smoked during his work life)

We're on page 260!!!

Look at us, no amount of trolls could bring us down. We're stronger than ever!!!

tumblr_nzhkzgpUEK1s0wwvho2_500.gif

Wow, never thought that there'd be TK-DS shippers lurking around here. Well, Hello and Hi !!!

tumblr_nzx80dP42t1qaoi2mo2_400.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

x.gifP.S. Don't bother yourself to reply those comments on the main thread, just keep spazzing here :) it's near the ending of the series, let's be happy...

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i didn't even get what you mean (my mind won't process much info lately) but i'm happy for you hahahahahaha!!! of course TK will not hide his pack on mom mi ran's cardigan but still chingu, TK smokes and it is established though. the pack of cigarette on mom mi ran could be yes from kim sajang or JH, but if in any case it is not owned by JH at that time, you know he can always learn to smoke later in his life like what our other chingus pointed out. (Yoon Jae of R97 smoked during his work life)

HAhaha.... Couple days ago.. Me and @fictionista  were discussing about the ciggie pack in the first episode. And, I couldn't remember  who I had seen with the red-white ciggie pack.... That's why I got a bit excited....kekeke... So, I was using simply math to see whether JH would be likely the owner of the ciggie pack that SW omma picked up. Ah.. the Taek thingie about his ciggies found in Mi Ran's shirt was a just a joke...

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot
18 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Seems like as the show draws to an end the SunTaek shippers are getting more vocal on the main thread...I'm hiding here for now hahaha. I hope we get a flashback on what DS bought JH for his manito present...

@dinhie We have to disagree with that right? If she was not excited why would she have put the gloves on and smiled so widely waving them around?? But people will think what they want so just let them think. 

In terms of spoilers this time round there arent as much as R94 I think. If JH is a pilot then who will be the one to meet Trash oppa? They only said someone is going to Seoul uni and no mention of Yonsei. Unless they make the cameo totally random. Maybe a bus scene between the bus couple lololol 

let them be vocal. it'll be awesome if we're silent and we explode when JH is officially revealed as the husband. hahahaha!!!

8 minutes ago, grcevln said:

We're on page 260!!!

Look at us, no amount of trolls could bring us down. We're stronger than ever!!!

Wow, never thought that there'd be TK-DS shippers lurking around here. Well, Hello and Hi !!!

x.gifP.S. Don't bother yourself, replying those comments on the main thread, just keep spazzing here :) it's near the ending of the series, let's be happy...

i wasn't expecting to hit 260 pages too, not when a week had gone without ep. 17-18. i thought the thread would be silent/dead that's why i was so anxious and pushy to spazz and discuss what we will during the no-broadcast week. but it turns out to be so daebak!!! congrats to us guys!!! hahahahaha!!! i was expecting TK-DS shippers to lurk but was not really expecting them to comment, well they could do that anyway.

@papulichan i see chingu :) actually, although it's really possible that he develop smoking habit later in his life, i still have this hunch that it is his (JH) cigarette pack. When he said to SW that their sunbae doesn't smoke, i think it's not random. like how would he even know that the sunbae don't smoke unless he see him refuse a cigarette stick or he himself has been turned down when he offered the sunbae a stick... anyway, it's  just my random thinking. 

22 minutes ago, dinhie said:

What present are they talking abt? The ONLY gift that DS gave JH was the pink shirt on his B'day , and that too the emphasis on her gift being special coz' unlike other times when they all used to contribute for a single birthday gift , DS gave JH a personal gift and not only "pitch" for the generic football ( socce rball). Her manito gift had not been revealed yet ?? Isn't it?

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

let them be vocal. it'll be awesome if we're silent and we explode when JH is officially revealed as the husband. hahahaha!!!

i wasn't expecting to hit 260 pages too, not when a week had gone without ep. 17-18. i thought the thread would be silent/dead that's why i was so anxious and pushy to spazz and discuss what we will during the no-broadcast week. but it turns out to be so daebak!!! congrats to us guys!!! hahahahaha!!! i was expecting TK-DS shippers to lurk but was not really expecting them to comment, well they could do that anyway.

You know that's not gonna end well hahahah. I remember when Trash supporters were celebrating...we were made to seem like bullies? Zzz. I hope this doesnt happen again 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, dinhie said:

Her opinion will be invalid after she watched ep20. With the camera zooming on DS diary and JH name on it I can't see the drama not giving us a flashback or at least tell us what happened. 

• Like 8

Actually, i'm wondering why these guys never 'ship' junghwan and deoksun? i mean, they could tease both of them because they bicker way too much lol. Me, myself used to bicker with boys at my school to the point my class and even one of the teacher (goshh) somewhat like to tease us like 'you guys should date' or 'hey, where's (the boy's name) or something like that. because whenever you fight/bicker, the attention turn to us, no?

• Like 16

Guest wizengamot
Just now, mojobobo said:

You know that's not gonna end well hahahah. I remember when Trash supporters were celebrating...we were made to seem like bullies? Zzz. I hope this doesnt happen again 

lol what are you thinking? by explode i mean, after being silent for a time being not arguing back to their points (so as not to start a debate), we could freely share our opinion on the main thread without tip toeing

10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

What present are they talking abt? The ONLY gift that DS gave JH was the pink shirt on his B'day. Her manito gift had not been revealed yet ?? Isn't it?

As JH secret santa, DS should give JH a present, no? That person thinks DS only care about who is her secret santa and didn't care to give JH Christmas present. I'm hoping prod.team will reveal this manito gift scene though

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast I hope so..! :D

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, dinhie said:

As JH secret santa, DS should give JH a present, no? That person thinks DS only care about who is her secret santa and didn't care to give JH Christmas present. I'm hoping prod.team will reveal this manito gift scene though

Hahahahah....... what can I say ? tumblr_n072wnvJjR1s6bbrro1_250.gif

It's gonna be a flashback galore in the final week ! for sure... Every JH-DS moment will be knitted into flashbacks...

• Like 16