[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, castingbees said:

Hello and thanks for sharing my tumblr! I'm lazy but if someone can contact the thread starters for all 3 1988 threads and ask them to add the link to the main post, maybe that would be the most helpful! And do credit Blue and I if you do. 

ah yes, sorry,  I forgot to mention you both :) appreciated your work so much :heart:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ainipang said:

@Vannyah M nice pic.
it make me imagine  new situation. There will be a time when all of them will be separated. then Jung Hwan and Deoksun meet again as pilot and air stewardess. Stewardess is usually popular with guys, imagines JH being jealous:phew:. i do not know in korea, but at least in my country, pilot also consider popular among girls since most of them look "hot" wearing uniform and have alot of salary. hehe. Ten we can see DS being jealous also.

i have seen many scenes of JH being  jealous since episode 5..Now i m dying to see DS being jealous every time she hear other girls praised JH and know that JH very popular among girls..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

out of topic, but does anyone notice in episode 3, when DS's mom chased Deoksun so she used Junghwan as human shield, after Junghwan said "Ma'am, please calm down", he muttered to himself "Aiguyaa...aiguyaaa" many times? here is the gif image, it's very subtle that we hardly catch his voice but it's still very funny :D:D:D 

tumblr_o079gxg1Sj1sppmuyo1_540.gif

This is one of my most favorite scene between them and exactly when I knew he liked her as more than a friend. You can see this boy freaking out and having a break down at her mere tough. I mean the way he can't even touch her hands to get her off him (come now any boy or girl would have wiggled their way out or just pulled her arms off) but like you can see him trying to keep it together and failing so bad, hahahahahahahaha. My little pit bull was probably scared little Junghwan would wake again if he were to touch her. Man that would be embarrassing thing to happen right in front of his future in-law her mom/tenant. I really liked how mom freaked that she had whacked him on the head LOL.

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

@kiklaminHo Thanks ^^. I am not sure. I actually stopped writing fanfic since a year ago :D:D:D . I write one today only to lighten up everyone's mood after reading the main thread 

That s why i like it chingu. We need some laughs.And you did it in a very cute way.

@Zionasischingu I hope your record in iron shipping will be continue .

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

This is one of my most favorite scene between them and exactly when I knew he liked her as more than a friend. You can see this boy freaking out and having a break down at her mere tough. I mean the way he can't even touch her hands to get her off him (come now any boy or girl would have wiggled their way out or just pulled her arms off) but like you can see him trying to keep it together and failing so bad, hahahahahahahaha. My little pit bull was probably scared little Junghwan would wake again if he were to touch her. Man that would be embarrassing thing to happen right in front of his future in-law her mom/tenant. I really liked how mom freaked that she had whacked him on the head LOL.

When I saw his reaction It was like JH was admitting he was seeing DS his feelings  more than a childhood friend.

I should re watch first episodes and pay attention in details cz i remember in the beginning I was enjoying the drama more as a whole and did not pay attention in details but I knew from the beginning I had a soft spot for the boy with the unforgettable lips.

chingus thats it for tonight .

Good night all and for the ones that will celebrate new year some hours earlier than me

new-year-whatsapp-messages-3.jpg   

• Like 11

I never knew first loves were such a big deal until I started watching Korean/Asian dramas. My first is like a vague memory I sometimes get mixed up with others. Memorable but kind of foggy. It always irked me how much empathsis dramas put on first love because really WHO CARES (I am not begrudging TK and JH one or both or none of them having DS as their first love and vice versa) but who really cares. I think they are called first love for a reason. They are the first, in line with the second and third and fourth, fifth, so on and so forth until you have found your ONE (not first) ONE and only and forever. Yeah, some of us have soft spots and found memories of our first loves (and other first) but they are just that. memories, the past, gone and finished, done with. It's very rare that one's first love will end up also being their last love and their husband (even though kdramas and movies want use to think otherwise) so again who cares. I don't think Jeong was Oppa-ya's first love (we met her so I know she wasn't) nor do I think Oppa was Jeong's (she loved that basketball dude). Shiwon may have been Yoon Jae's first love but I think for her it'll always be Tony oppa (LOL remember she would only save Yoonjae because Tony knows how to swim LOL) but the two couples came together and formed a relationship and marriage that surpassed any first love and obviously lasted where those diminished. 

If it turns out that either of these two boys (or neither one of them) were Deok Sun's first love then good for them, but that title is not as significant as her last love, her only forever love, her husband. For all we know Deok Sun may have met some dude in college dated and fallen in love with him, for whatever reason that didn't work out,and years later she meets one of our two contenders, something reignites, and they marry and live happily ever after (if only there were time to develop this). I know kdramas push the whole one and only devoted forever and 10 years waaaay too long but there is nothing wrong (it's normal how will you know chocolate ice-cream is your favorite if you don't try some vanilla and cookies and cream too?) with dating around and then eventually finding your forever man/woman. Our Deok Sun will choose her last and that choice is all I care about (along with her career path and if she got into college? Oh does she still talk with and hang out with her high school girls?, etc). 

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

Awwww he has such an amazing killer smile it melts my HEART!!!! BTW that little hand signal he does at the end shyly what does it mean???

that finger sign is known as "heart/love" :heart:  in Korea. Maybe he's the type who doesn't do aegyo thing, hahaha

but OMG, he's so cute when he's shy awwww...

• Like 8

13 hours ago, Eichhoerchen said:

@grcevln I would love to if they extend 1 or 2 episodes (I will get more Junghwan which is never bad) but since we know that is quite difficult since the upcoming drama already released the teaser and press conference, etc. I think they will be able to resolve and settle everything in remaining episodes. 

I dont know what exactly their purpose to throw that news. Probably only red herring and faux clues or some mediaplays? ahaha when it comes to reply 1988 I dont think they need to media play since it's already famous af. But if they decided to make the husband anyone else beside JH, everything will not makes any sense. This is probably one of the question I will throw at writer if the husband isnt JH:

When TK dropped the bomb at eps 10, why the camera focus on JH reaction and even they played sad song as if that is something tragic happened? if TK were the husband should they at least keep it neutral. why would they go as far as play sad song. Why bother to look for a sad BGM, isnt the reason they play those sad music only for us to relate to JH's feeling at that times?   

what do you guys think? do you also have things to question writer if they make non sense twist?

I'm soooo agree with you.. no matter how many times I rewatched each and every episodes, the feel that I actually can feel is Junghwan's feeling *pardon my english*. No matter how many skinship DS and TK have, no matter how TK eyes throw the sparks every time he meets DS, I just can't feel the atmosphere, the chemistry, THE moment between them. But a simple bus scene from JH-DS and every time the camera get close to his eyes or hands, all of the elements always there (the songs, the feel, everything).

what am I trying to say? JH is definitely the center of my universe the story

• Like 12

Guest nchoerunnisa

Guys... I just posted something on the main thread. Actually, I'm a little bit mad, however if I lose my temper I don't think it will do any good for us. You know, since we've already been labelled as aggressive and arrogant.

I hope I didn't insult anyone here though because I was talking in the name of JH-DS shippers there (partly). Just in case I did, I wanna say sorry in advance. Mianhae chingu-deul...

Bonus:
answer15-00195a.jpg

i thought this was a cute compilation of jung hwan scenes and wanted to share it with you guys. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLsWhD_c2rY

caption translations:

0:20 걱정되네 which can roughly be translated as "it makes sense to worry"

0:50 하지마 소개팅 "don't go on the blind date"

1:20 손 줘 "give me ur hand"

1:33 이 바보 "u fool"

1:49 바라만 봐도 좋아 "i even like just like just looking at u"

2:04 어떡하지 "what should i do"

2:15 절대 안되 "never ever" or "no way"

2:31 내 마음을 알아 줄까요 i think its "how would my heart know" but im not sure

idk how will i get through another week for the new episodes :(

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Nurul Choerunnisa said:

SincGuys... I just posted something on the main thread. Actually, I'm a little bit mad, however if I lose my temper I don't think it will do any good for us. You know, since we've already labelled as aggressive and arrogant.

I hope I didn't insult anyone here though because I was talking in the name of JH-DS shipper there (partly). Just in case I did, I wanna say sorry in advance. Mianhae chingu-deul...

Bonus:
answer15-00195a.jpg

Since someone pointed it out I now believe our Deok Sun is trying to be mad at Junghwan for giving away birthday gifts (I'll never get over her thinking he and my Jungbong are the same size!?!?! in what world???) and here he is sitting next to her, telling her to pick rice off her face, and USING HER SPOON all casual and normal like they aren't fighting right now. I would have kicked him under the table or whacked him with the spoon. How dare you be comfortable and casual when I'm not LOL.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, luffypyon said:

out of topic, but does anyone notice in episode 3, when DS's mom chased Deoksun so she used Junghwan as human shield, after Junghwan said "Ma'am, please calm down", he muttered to himself "Aiguyaa...aiguyaaa" many times? here is the gif image, it's very subtle that we hardly catch his voice but it's still very funny :D:D:D 

tumblr_o079gxg1Sj1sppmuyo1_540.gif

wait, is it just me or JH really call DS mom "eommoni" instead of "ahjumma" ??

omo yaa Junghwanna~ is it because she'll be you future mommy-in-law?? :wub:

*I'm not gonna apologize for being one crazy-delusional-fangirl because I'm literally getting crazy waiting for episode 17*

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

i'm not supposed to log in this early. but when i opened my phone, come here at soompi. saw the thread grow 4 pages from where i last posted and see pissed off comments from my chingus, i thought 

tumblr_meoqut0Urj1r5zbrao1_400_zpsxh4syo

so i took one of the desktop from our computer shop, i think i'm gonna need to sit down and read with computer monitor-sized screen. i'll be back guys :D

25 minutes ago, dienummereins said:

wait, is it just me or JH really call DS mom "eommoni" instead of "ahjumma" ??

omo yaa Junghwanna~ is it because she'll be you future mommy-in-law?? :wub:

*I'm not gonna apologize for being one crazy-delusional-fangirl because I'm literally getting crazy waiting for episode 17*

Actually JH said, "DeokSunie eomoni" :D 

Finally @wizengamot comes.. I'm waiting for youuuu...! I always love your insight! Palli nawa, hehehe

• Like 7

Guest nchoerunnisa
2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Since someone pointed it out I now believe our Deok Sun is trying ot be mad at Junghwan for giving away birthday gifts (I'll never get over her thinking he and my Jungbong are the same size!?!?! in what world???) and here is sitting next to her, telling her to pick rice off her face, and USING HER SPOON all casual and normal like they aren't fighting right now. I would have kicked him under the table or whacked him with the spoon. How dare you be comfortable and casual when i'm not LOL.

Probably uri DS realized it later...

"Wait a moment...
Urrmmm... JH and JB oppa have different size
So how could he wear that shirt
(Thinking for a while)
Haisssh... micheosso... micheosso... JB Oppa probably wore his own pink shirt
Oetoekeee... Oetoekee... it's so embarrasing... haishh (pulling her own hair)
But... wait... why he didn't say anything?
Why he didn't even try to explain it?
What am I to him that he doesn't even care when I misunderstood to him."

JH is pabo for not explaining thing... She's waiting pabo ya... :tears:

Please save us... I'll hide behind your back unnie @wizengamot LOL