[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I found this on RJY DC, idk the real link of the poll, but they posted a screenshot:viewimage.php?id=3fa4c52cf0dc21a361b3&no

the poll was about "who's the real lead character of Reply 1988?" and Junghwan won #1 on the poll! :D get all the love Junghwan-ah! 

@wewantryu nahh just leave all sweet mama boys and come to the bad boys side! this side is more fun and more entertaining bwahahaha jkjk. i know right, junghwan's the type who won't bother to busy-bodied other people's problems but he'll always support you with his own way (like when he came to the drinking tent and accompanied sunwoo without talking at all but it's already like a brocode to both of them). and once you got his heart-he will always be concerned of you wether you noticed or not and that's exactly my type!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hailaft said:

Hyeri did another interview for naver. I don't know if she mentioned Jung Hwan at all tho LOL.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000014937&gid=999339&cid=1012505

Ah, today's such a long day, what with mass suspending accounts of our fellow shipper (9 and counting), I hope there's a good news to ease my mind later today.

she did interviewed again? can you translate it and share the point of that interviewed for us?

and whats about suspending accounts are? are we got suspended again? i have read 2 reminder from the mods earlier.. are we got banned again?

@wewantryu 

Spoiler

it's I Can See Your Voice, season 2. I haven't found any site that has engsub though. 

1 hour ago, hailaft said:

Ah, today's such a long day, what with mass suspending accounts of our fellow shipper (9 and counting), I hope there's a good news to ease my mind later today.

What? O.o'

Why did they get suspended? 

1 hour ago, fairy_pillow said:

she did interviewed again? can you translate it and share the point of that interviewed for us?

and whats about suspending accounts are? are we got suspended again? i have read 2 reminder from the mods earlier.. are we got banned again?

1 hour ago, iloveenglishsubs said:

@wewantryu 

Reveal hidden contents

it's I Can See Your Voice, season 2. I haven't found any site that has engsub though. 

What? O.o'

Why did they get suspended? 

I dont speak Korean tho hahaha I just found the link. Last time I heard there was 11 of us got suspended for a month because of things they said in our chatango chatroom.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hailaft said:

I dont speak Korean tho hahaha I just found the link. Last time I heard there was 11 of us got suspended for a month because of things they said in our chatango chatroom.

so sad our active member get suspended :(

thats why this thread not moving. I always on this thread but i'm not an active user to write something, i like reading their thought :(

i also wondering why they got suspended because something in chatroom, i think thats chatroom not part of soompi forum, just why?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MrsRyu said:

thats why this thread not moving. I always on this thread but i'm not an active user to write something, i like reading their thought :(

i also wondering why they got suspended because something in chatroom, i think thats chatroom not part of soompi forum, just why?

heooolllll!!! our active members got suspend!!!

my heart hurts after knew the reason why they got suspend!

i do always in this thread but im not too active to sharing! Lets keep this thread alive when our members away for a while :heartbreak:

• Like 7

As a JH/DS shipper, having just re-watched ep 16 (at the beginning of the episode - and just to recap this is the singing competition episode) -- DS's dad flipped the calendar and the date is April 1 or April Fool's Day. I'm not sure if it's the same in SK. Just wanted to know if any of you have any thoughts on this - I didn't catch this when I watched it the first time - because I was so upset about where the show was going at the time. Maybe it doesn't mean anything - or someone has discussed it before and I just can't remember.. 

Is this the point of the drama where the writer decided to trick/ deceive/ prank the JH shippers? That's what people do on April Fool's day, play pranks.  I'm probably mistaken - someone please steer me in the right direction and tell me why this thinking is not healthy -LOL! 

Would love to hear your thoughts JH/DS shippers! 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, minyeonhan said:

Hey guys! here's my reply1988 calendar's scans! feel free to see it < 3 (and please don't forget to put my credit if you want to post it somewhere else! thank you !)

Hide contents

RLr3oCs.jpg

3JeRzfH.jpg

wRjJkYB.jpg

TNp4KHn.jpg

ca8iJdt.jpg

ttxVCQ6.jpg

0tUKalE.jpg

EjsHHpW.jpg

Envy you, I want this as well, where did you buy??? I don;t want to buy on YesAsia because I had bad experience with the1st and last thing I bought thru them :bawling:

2 hours ago, cheetah_omma said:

heooolllll!!! our active members got suspend!!!

my heart hurts after knew the reason why they got suspend!

i do always in this thread but im not too active to sharing! Lets keep this thread alive when our members away for a while :heartbreak:

Some did, but we will try to keep this thread and RJY thread going, lets keep posting stuff here ^^

• Like 4

9 hours ago, janeadelaine said:

I found this on RJY DC, idk the real link of the poll, but they posted a screenshot:viewimage.php?id=3fa4c52cf0dc21a361b3&no

the poll was about "who's the real lead character of Reply 1988?" and Junghwan won #1 on the poll! :D get all the love Junghwan-ah! 

ALright!!! Yup he is hahaha!, Can you also post this in RJY thread? Thanks for finding this :heart:

• Like 4

I hope this alternative ending helped you guys - it helped me a lot, but the hurt still lingers...I'm off to re-read the ending to Goodbye, Hello!! Love the discussion of her theory...will there be more???

• Like 12

Oh God... I am away for a day and people get banned?! I am confused.... Why?

@ic3chubb3 Ah thanks for the translations of articles! I love how Hyeri liked JH's character right away! I definitely think that there was sthg special about the way he was written. We always said that he was a good mix of Trash and CB and I still think it is the case. Still one of my fav charaters ever!

• Like 6

Hi guys!

To those who read and loved Jung Hwan and Deok Sun's story in "Goodbye, Hello," you now have a chance to own your very own printed copy! I am publishing the story as a thank you for all your support. 

If you'd like to know how, please CLICK HERE.

You guys are awesome and please continue to do so! You all have helped heal my broken heart also :)

• Like 12

8 hours ago, minyeonhan said:

Hey guys! here's my reply1988 calendar's scans! feel free to see it < 3 (and please don't forget to put my credit if you want to post it somewhere else! thank you !)

Reveal hidden contents

RLr3oCs.jpg

3JeRzfH.jpg

wRjJkYB.jpg

TNp4KHn.jpg

ca8iJdt.jpg

ttxVCQ6.jpg

0tUKalE.jpg

EjsHHpW.jpg

that calendar.. oh my God,, i really want it.. i try to go to kpopgalol and also find the OST Reply 1988 CDs... yeaahhh just wait for me dear.. :wub:

9 hours ago, MrsRyu said:

i felt really sad when knew about that suspended and what the reason about that really make me angry.. :angry: they were so nice members for me.. some of them really nice and try to consoled me when i felt depressed about the ending R88.. here, in this threads, i feel warm on my heart.. on this threads also i find some warm relationship just like the relationship on R88 drama.. also in this threads we got sad together and comforting each other.. just why?? oh my dear.. just want to share some virtual hugs for all of you guys.. just want to make this thread and RJY thread still alive until you all come back again (if you still want to back again).. :tears:

• Like 7