[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

DID YOU GUYS SEE PANNCHOA??

• pqzm****1시간 전신고
    as expected, actors should follow their roles as close as possible. if an actor performs well, all the nation will view him positively.
  • zoot****1시간 전신고
    I will look forward to a different image of you in your future works... I'm writing a comment for the first time just for actor Ryu... you are the best.
  • yeki****1시간 전신고
    this pictorial brings me healing. you were the best.
  • haha****1시간 전신고
    his acting was seriously.... my heart broke when I watched the episode yesterdayㅠㅠㅠㅠ even though there were people supporting Taek, I was supporting Junghwan....ㅠㅠㅠ
  • taee****1시간 전신고
    his way of speaking is so pretty..!
  • rlac****1시간 전신고
    my heart goes to Ryu...

IT BRING ME GREAT JOY WHEN OTHERS COMPLIMENT BAE :wub: 
  • Like 13

Guys, I still haven't watch ep 19. I am wondering, did TK said saranghae to DS or the other way around?

I mean even when trash oppa reunited with NJ he confessed saranghae to her, even BR said saranghae to SW.

I think "saranghae" is an important word to mark that the deal has sealed, right?

• Like 2

omg now i'm imagining things haha like in the drama concert in march i want the whole audience to chant the name Kim Jung Hwan and RJY. to show the reply team that almost every fan in korea loves JH and rooted for him, to let RJY know that he did an amazing job portraying JH and everyone loves him too. 

i care for junghwan and RJY too much /cry/

• Like 4

i am in a pit of despair. i am a glass case of emotion. all that drinking my pain has caught up and i feel one thing here while i feel another thing in the main thread...i don't know what to do...i just....why is this happening to us...we are supposed to be meeting their kids and richard simmons by now...i was 100% sure....WHERE DID I GO WRONG??? 

three margaritas and two beers and i still can't answer that question. were we all played that time. THEY FLIPPED THE richard simmons SCRIPT ON ME AND I JUST...FOR WHERE AND HOW AND WHY AND WHAT DO I DO WITH MYSELF NOW?????

ETA: I drink and drink and it still hurts and it still feels so empty and it makes no sense and i still wonder how i ended p here *hick up* no one can tell me that these two were not the end game and somewhere along the line the script was flipped. IT WAS THERE. WHERE DID I GO WRONG???

• Like 12

The only fastest possible way for our Jungpal hearts to recover is if Dispatch release photos of RJY and HYERI together dating..

And I would be like.. 

Boy, you might got Deoksun in Dramaland but RJY got HYERI in real life..

but then it would not be good for RJY & HYERI's career though..SK pips doesn't really like the idea of Love-teams...oh well

*sneaks back to grave*

• Like 14

May be JH's wife (to be) will actually pick up the fiancé ring from the restaurant and only know his face...

Yup, the more time passes, the more damn frustrated I get at this drama.. I don't even mind DS's choice, or writer's choice.. their planned bait-and-switch (as dramabeans recap said) just boggles my mind. I wish I could erase this drama from my mind but then we wouldn't have RJY and JH. So yea, the drama ended already for me. My final good bye to you all!! 

The more dramas I watch, the more I realize I should not be too invested. (At least in WAY2015, the train wreck could be seen from far away, so I knew but THIS...ugh)

• Like 10

OH GOD IT HURTS I CAN'T EVEN...I MEAN I ACCEPT WHAT IS BUT NO MI GUSTA....YOU PLAYED ME AND YOU KNOW IT...ALL THE ALCOHOL AND I STILL FEEL THE PAIN...THEY FLIPPED THE SCRIPT ON ME AND IT ISN'T FAIR....HE WAS AND IS THE HUSBAND SO WHERE DID WE GO WRONG!?!?!?!? I CAN'T SLEEP OR EAT OR BREATHE OR BE UNTIL I GET AN ANSWERS TO THIS...WITH ALL THAT YOU PUT OUT THERE FROM THE GET GO TEAM....WHERE DID I GO WRONG?????

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

"Jung-hwan is frustrated that no one seems to have any good ideas for a restaurant for Mom’s birthday dinner tonight, when Dong-ryong calls asking him to bring everyone he knows to his restaurant. He had a huge wedding party cancel at the last minute because the bride ran off with her first love (okay, don’t say things like that!) and doesn’t want the food to go to waste. Dong-ryong offers to change the wedding cake to a birthday cake, but Jung-hwan tells him to leave it as it is because he has an idea. "

THIS!...is pitbull...NO MORE RICHARD SIMMONS! :angry:

• Like 17

Anyone already read dramabeans recap? TK was there to talk about other things? What??? I mean he did start the conversation with the wallet thing but when JH told him to go get DS .. TK said that he wasn't there because of that? So he wasn't there to have JH blessing? Why where you there?!!!!! Give me answers!!!

OH...maybe TK is the one who is goint to return JH his ring or something....

also hahahaahaha how funny (twisted foreshadowing? hahahaha) when DR tell JH that he got a wedding party cancel because the bride run off with his first love..... hahaha im not saying tha'ts going to happen but ahahah it means for me..that still anything can happen (who am i kidding...the future hubby is TK...¬¬)

• Like 11

i know i'm being nonsense but right now even thinking that after what our jung hwan has been throught and he still stay in one room with his best friend girlfriend aka the firts love in almost 10 years make me feel sick. Why he had to suffer all of this? just stay away from them. It just like people will forget what you said, what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel. How hard it could be 

• Like 6

if you think this hurt then NEVER I REPEAT NEVER ship in real life.

I experienced the worst chingus seeing my Real Life ship going straight to the bottom of Atlantic Ocean.

And there we had real people not fictional characters.

It took me 10 months to accept the reality  but finally I moved on .

chingus after a while you ll be able to think about the series with a smile with out having that weight in your chest.

express your frustration  and share your feelings that helps the most.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, wenyeol said:

"Jung-hwan is frustrated that no one seems to have any good ideas for a restaurant for Mom’s birthday dinner tonight, when Dong-ryong calls asking him to bring everyone he knows to his restaurant. He had a huge wedding party cancel at the last minute because the bride ran off with her first love (okay, don’t say things like that!) and doesn’t want the food to go to waste. Dong-ryong offers to change the wedding cake to a birthday cake, but Jung-hwan tells him to leave it as it is because he has an idea. "

THIS!...is pitbull...NO MORE RICHARD SIMMONS! :angry:

WENYEOL!!!!!

Really they will make it like this? Oh come on, just find the best girl for Jung Hwan pleaseee, i dont want him to dating his friends ex, NO! Jung Hwan must have better girl!

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

Anyone already read dramabeans recap? TK was there to talk about other things? What??? I mean he did start the conversation with the wallet thing but when JH told him to go get DS .. TK said that he wasn't there because of that? So he wasn't there to have JH blessing? Why where you there?!!!!! Give me answers!!!

There was nothing more about it. Only that it wasn't about DS, meaning it's pretty much useless to us.

• Like 1

Shockingly, I don't feel so upset with LWJ writer-nim and Shin PD. Said it before that the creativity is the writer's and everything is up to her. I guess she heard a lot of viewers' wish, to let the second lead (Tk feels like a second lead to me still) win. Which is ironic because in this series almost everyone wants it to be JH. 

Like some of you hoped, a part of me hope that JH will not end up with DS as well. Though I pray and pray for them to end together, it will be a big mess if they really do and I want them to protect DS's character. It'll be such a disservice to DS's character. It won't be fair to her and it won't be fair to JH too. Viewers will hate her indecisive character and will curse the writer which I don't want either to happen. 

Now let's hope that they will give JH his happy future with his wife, show us how they met and their dates, and their kids. Hell, I don't even care if ep.20 is about JH and this some random new female cast as long as it'll make JH happy for all his sufferings. 

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

OH...maybe TK is the one who is goint to return JH his ring or something....

also hahahaahaha how funny (twisted foreshadowing? hahahaha) when DR tell JH that he got a wedding party cancel because the bride run off with his first love..... hahaha im not saying tha'ts going to happen but ahahah it means for me..that still anything can happen (who am i kidding...the future hubby is TK....base on what they talked) 

I keep thinking about the same thing since last night.. haizzzzz