[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

SERIOUSLY THE KIM FAMILY GOT NOTHING!!! WAEEEEEE!! I CAN'T EVEN LIE. IF EEL THE WRITER FLIP THE SCRIPT ON US AFTER THE BREAK. IT WAS ALL HEADED IN ONE DIRECTION AND EVERYONE AND THEIR UNCEL'S BEST FRIEND KNEW IT AND THEY JUST FLIPPED THINGS ON US....MAKE IT STOP HURTING LIKE IT DOES.....COME COMFORT ME KIM JUNGBONG...MY JUNBONG...MAKE THE PAIN GO AWY *cries because it sill hurts and no amount of dirining makes it stop* why did i download all these episodes....i can't watch them...

I think they get MO as her only daughter in law :( 

• Like 4

Kim Jung Hwan is officially my new Rhett Butler. I just cant move on this is sad soooo sad. I am heartbroken more then i was when my first love ended...... I dont want to play like this :tears: what did tk do nothing, NO THING ! Will my duture husband fall from the sky if i sit like TK and do nothing? This richard simmons is painfull. :tears:

• Like 6

Just now, Vy Ho said:

I think they get MO as her only daughter in law :( 

On a positive note, at least they might have MO as daughter in law.. this is a happy occasion for Kim family but MO's dad is so fierce and strict, I wonder how Bong and her overcome their fear and get into marriage..I wish them all the best :) 

• Like 2

i just don't get the preview, they hide both the bride and the groom's face

that's a little hope for us, we all know BR-SW wedding photo circulates in the internet

so people may assume its them but 

WHAT IF

we have 2 weddings in EP 20, BR-SW and the main couple wedding 
just intentionally let BR-SW photo circulates for people to assume its their wedding

I'm just giving up all my hope to this theory, a little lifeline for all of us, just don't make sense to hide the face of bride and groom if end game is already decided to be TK and SW and JH have same body and height  and hair right?
remember a lot may happen in a 2 hour episode

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

@purplelover 3

chingu, in 1000 lives I would never wanted to be in Taek's shipper place.

Their guy got the girl but they do not have the million scenes and memories that our namja JH gave us.

They have to remember his countless hours of sleep and very few romantic scenes to reply.

As a love story TK/DS story has nothing romantic to show.

Oh , I forgot he shed a tear , spend a day in the beach with the girl and took her in his arms when JH had run with SW to hospital for his friend DR cause he was bleeding.....

Nope , i prefer what I have. A mature hero who knows how to love and knows how to stand in his own feet with out having helpers all the time around him.

Sorry for not being sorry but I found Tk character indifferent all the time.

Where are @wissyyyyy @wizengamot

I am glad that JH is such a memorable character and he won many hearts. Good luck for RYJ, may he have a promising career ahead.

• Like 6

I don't have any expectation after seeing the subbed preview. TKxDS's bickering seems like a regular bickering between couple, not lead to break up but to Kim Joo Hyuk double personality (sadness from "inside out" is controlling my head right now). Junghwan's role looks like being reduced from lead role to be cameo, from a potential lover to be CUPID TT_TT

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

@purplelover 3

chingu, in 1000 lives I would never wanted to be in Taek's shipper place.

Their guy got the girl but they do not have the million scenes and memories that our namja JH gave us.

They have to remember his countless hours of sleep and very few romantic scenes to reply.

As a love story TK/DS story has nothing romantic to show.

Oh , I forgot he shed a tear , spend a day in the beach with the girl and took her in his arms when JH had run with SW to hospital for his friend DR cause he was bleeding.....

Nope , i prefer what I have. A mature hero who knows how to love and knows how to stand in his own feet with out having helpers all the time around him.

Sorry for not being sorry but I found Tk character indifferent all the time.

Where are @wissyyyyy @wizengamot

THIS. I wholeheartedly agree. 

iregretnothing_jeffwinger.gif

Guest nchoerunnisa
1 hour ago, gangurhar said:

Guys do you know what hurts the most? That NO ONE will ever know.

NO ONE will ever know how much Jung Hwan loved DS.
NO ONE will ever know how much he cared for each and every moment. 
NO ONE will ever know the turmoil he went through and his ultimate sacrifice for his love and his best friend 
NO ONE will ever know that his confession was real 
DS will never know that he treasured that pink shirt 
That he loved her so dearly 

THIS IS WHAT HURTS ME. ITS NOT EVEN THE HUSBAND THING. ITS THAT NO ONE KNOWS. All that people will know is how great Taek's love for DS was NOT how powerful JH's love for her was. And how much more beautiful it was. 

I need a drink.

And the ring... that precious graduation ring... the ring that he fought so much in order to get it... is just go wasted... TT_TT

RIng_zpsaj0qms8w.jpg

I suddenly thinking of this crazy plot on my mind!

Maybe in 2016 we will have reunion of Ssangmundong Gang and we can see Hyeri is daughter of TK & DS and Ryu Jun Yeol is son of JH and his wife?

And they are dating or still have feeling each other and not dating yet?? :vicx:

okay i think i crazy with this drama now

• Like 10

1 minute ago, MrsRyu said:

I suddenly thinking of this crazy plot on my mind!

Maybe in 2016 we will have reunion of Ssangmundong Gang and we can see Hyeri is daughter of TK & DS and Ryu Jun Yeol is son of JH and his wife?

And they are dating or still have feeling each other and not dating yet?? :vicx:

okay i think i crazy with this drama now

lol classic the korea movie ?!!!! muhahhaa

• Like 3