[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

lol if they're just going to squeeze the end game's love story on like 3 episodes then what on earth is the use of all the other episodes? not to mention that even the last 3 episodes was heavy on JH angst.

The thing is...they didn't show her and him sitting and interviewing as adults and just it's odd that they stayed on those empty seats but I accept this I accept this I accept this and I honestly don't want a twist. You can't okay with the audience like that. It's not fair to TaekSun

• Like 4

Yea I just wish the other couple best and I will move on, wow this is the first time in boarding a wrong ship, I can't still believe with the story, it doesn't make sense and it sucks... Like JH never ever have a chance in terms of his love life kalokah!

• Like 2

So Taek got a mom ( SW's mom) and a girl at the end??

hahahahahah .....I feel so cheated right now....

and I AM NOT OK with Taek being the end game.

If it was a 2 hours movie or a 6 epis . mini series I would be fine and could appreciate the plot , directing, the trolling the production did to me but after 18 episodes of showing me how JH wakes up , how JH eats , how JH fell in love how JH did everything for the others and how JH was heartbroken   No I am not ok....

are we sure is this that the end ? we have one more episode...

or last epis. will be full with lovey-dovey scenes DS/TK?

• Like 17

I would have wanted to comment after the episode is finish but then they are being too much. Now we are not even getting any Deok Sun-Jung Hwan scenes for me to fully understand all of this. I would have wanted to root for Deok Sun because she smiles and is happy but I still won't ever ever forgive them if they'll end it like this. All the troll is just. I'm just shaking while watching. Any non Deok Sun-Taek-Jung Hwan scenes are kinda irrelevant for me now on this finale and tomorrow until I fully understand this.

• Like 4

Just now, wenyeol said:

So DS started dating Taek because of the kiss? so that's it? no other reason..well that's so airy..

If it's because of the kiss. We learn a lesson here. It means Junghwan's caring acts mean nothing. It's all about kissin , it's all about that kind of clear intention to show the love to steal Deoksun's heart. This is a sarcasm. I hope I am wrong. like I said before, I stay with the ship

• Like 19