[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

23 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

actually I dont like possibility that DS dating TK and she found her true feeling and break up with TK then. I will hate it, I want DS sincerely love JH from the start and she just see TK as friend.

I think JH omma will really pregnant, but she think she's menopause, just like Na Jung omma in R94. I really love if she really pregnant so JH will have a little sister/brother and they will be cute together :)

I still hope JJ will appear again, as JH sister HAHHAHA

JinJoo's #TeamJungHwan as well :)

MartinFreemanohgod-yesSherlock.gif

Beside there's literally no time. I mean we had so many problems that needed to be taken care of already, they better not adding TK-DS possible relationship there. When will we have cute/sexy/hot scenes between OTP then?

• Like 14

4 hours ago, fictionista said:

To the immature brats on the MT who say they'd never date anyone who calls them 'ugly', welcome to the real world, suckers. That's EXACTLY how many relationships go if your boyfriend was your childhood friend and with whom you practically grew up. My friend-turned-BF used to call me 'ugly' all the time just to pull my leg and tease me but in key moments he'd compliment me in the most flattering way possible. I'm not mentioning the things he used to say here because i) too private and ii) because DUH if you've been in a relationship, you'd know. Can't say that about many of the jobless Tk-DS shippers though. Seriously on which planet do they live?

Jobless? That is just straight up mean. Let's calm ourselves and enjoy the last 2 episodes.

• Like 2

Cingudeul, can anyone please let me know how to remove a quote? I was reading MT, too curious about what mess is in it, then I clicked to quote on a post I don"t want to quote. I don't even want to post anything there, just want to read (well maybe I'll post later). So, how to remove it?

Also, on what page of the MT somebody started to make the mess with the wrong ship make theories out of thin air? Again, I just want to read it for good laugh.

Thanks in advance

This scenario probably wouldnt make sense but it's what i want to happen. 

DS goes to the Baduk club advisor? wedding with TK. TK thank her and she said ' we are friends' (so she went with him).

DS proceed to tell TK that she likes JH, have been waiting for him and is aware that JH didnt do anything cos JH knows of the JH-DS-TK love triangle(a flashback of DS collecting JH jacket from security guard cos of the photo inside JH wallet. Sit on the swing and think about JH recent behaviours+the photo of her inside JH wallet. TK happen to see her and decided to confess(maybe the dreamy kiss scene is what pushed him to confess to DS). DS is now aware that TK likes her and eventually understand JH on and off behaviour towards her). DS tell TK that she hope he will tell JH that TKxDS is no longer a possibility and cleared whatever awkwardness or misunderstanding that happened cause of her.

TK knows about JH sacrifices and can no longer see DS heartbroken so he decided to just to to Sacheon to find JH and tell him about the wallet issue+inform him he got rejected by DS again(i do think he confessed to DS in the past 5years and was rejected) + what I mentioned in the previous paragraph. 

The scene where TK smile at DS coming out of her house is the same as people happened to see their friends on the street and say Hi. The direction TK is walking to is back to his house and he looks a bit tired. 

• Like 6

Hello everyone! I really love the wonderful vibe of this thread. Let's believe in Jung Hwan X Duk Seon until the end ne.

Anyway, I have some thoughts about the preview of Ep. 19. About JH umma, I believe she just realize she's entered into her menopause and it's really quite deppressing for a lot of women. The hot flashes and mood swings can make you feel crazy or act like an entirely different person. The worst part about this is that you can see it happening but you can't do anything about. So this loss of control and possible volatile behavior is what she's probably explaining to the boys. 

I agree about the idea that Dong Ryung will probably feel offended with being the only person not knowing about SW x BR. 

As for the conversation between DS and her workmate, I find one detail very interesting. When she was asked why don't she just go ahead and date that someone they're talking about, DS said that she's been friends with this person for nearly 20 years. Of course, I'm only basing this from the Eng subs. So who among her 4 closest friends has she known for not quite 20 years because that person was a late addition to their gang? So you can imagine how happy I am that DS thinks this person which she nearly but hasn't quite known her whole life is just a great friend^^

I also think there's an interesting detail about future hubby in Ep 18. When he told future DS that he already threw out the trash on his way to the comic book store, his wife said, "You didn't borrow those weird comic books again, didn't you?" So her hubby has a "weird" reading hobby but is quite adept at doing mundane/everyday things^^ You know, like feeding the dog or setting the table.

Sorry for the long post. Anyway, let's stay strong for our couple and enjoy the 2 episodes ahead. 

• Like 17

Whatever happens in ep 19, I still have a feeling that they will not show DS's feelings which sucks because I really wanna know what she's been thinking and feeling. They'll save it for ep 20 for sure. So I'm really looking forward to see what she's gonna say to TK when she says "..but we're friends.." :rolleyes: 

• Like 1

Hi, hm this is so random 

have you guys watch reply 1994 ep 2, at the very end eps...when 5 boys come to apartment and camera zoom in to them *2013 scene... Only 4 boys that cover with shines blur yellowish colour and trash oppa not, really the line of yellow blur very clear...so only trash oppa not cover with yellowish shine blur colour LOL

they gives hints at very early

i dk to put picture into soompi post lmao

• Like 4

I'm trying to remember, is there one preview that didn't troll anyone?  Episode 18 made it seem like JH was gonna confess...he did but then it had a twist.  At this point I'm beginning to think we won't see much of DS's point of view and DS/husband dating.  Wasn't there a playground scene and movie date filmed with TK/DS?  What ever happened to those scenes?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I'm trying to remember, is there one preview that didn't troll anyone?  Episode 18 made it seem like JH was gonna confess...he did but then it had a twist.  At this point I'm beginning to think we won't see much of DS's point of view and DS/husband dating.  Wasn't there a playground scene and movie date filmed with TK/DS?  What ever happened to those scenes?

Maybe the scene where deoksun got out wearing a pink sweater and jeans is when they are going for a movie :crazy: ok i forgot, i am not speculating anything from the preview

14 minutes ago, winter2015 said:

I also think there's an interesting detail about future hubby in Ep 18. When he told future DS that he already threw out the trash on his way to the comic book store, his wife said, "You didn't borrow those weird comic books again, didn't you?" So her hubby has a "weird" reading hobby but is quite adept at doing mundane/everyday things^^ You know, like feeding the dog or setting the table.

Sorry for the long post. Anyway, let's stay strong for our couple and enjoy the 2 episodes ahead. 

Oh my, I need a snapshot collection of all the books JH has read pronto! haha 

I'm actually quite curious on what books JH has read throughout the drama aside from the adult book :P 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I think the TK-DS swing/playground scene might either come in Ep.19 or in some flashbacks later. I was wondering the same thing after those spoilers. Was it a movie date or that Concert one in last episode? I think  it was the latter or else there are more flashbacks...

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

so i'm back reading and the pages i have to back read seemed to grow. tsk.

anyway, i've been to MT and was just skimming and i saw MOD POST, are you telling me a war just broke off?

uh. don't answer that. i don't want negativity in this thread. if you want to answer that put it in spoiler.

anyways, i just finished watching ep 17 and 18 with subs and NOT SKIPPING ANYTHING. if you watch the series without thinking so much of the husband hunting. I just watch it like a normal kdrama. you know, a normal kdrama has a definite female and male lead even before it starts, so that's what i did. I watched it without even thinking that TK could be the husband. hahahaha!!! 

okay, so i saw the preview and as per usual i have nothing to say. you all know guys that i as much as possible do not want to discuss the preview because it's a troll. All i can say is let the other shippers bash all they want on the MT or their own thread. It's not like what they say really defines JH character or JH-DS shippers, it defines them so, let's not stoop down on that level. I am still 100% sure JH is the husband so there's really nothing to say. 

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

so i'm back reading and the pages i have to back read seemed to grow. tsk.

anyway, i've been to MT and was just skimming and i saw MOD POST, are you telling me a war just broke off?

uh. don't answer that. i don't want negativity in this thread. if you want to answer that put it in spoiler.

anyways, i just finished watching ep 17 and 18 with subs and NOT SKIPPING ANYTHING. if you watch the series without thinking so much of the husband hunting. I just watch it like a normal kdrama. you know, a normal kdrama has a definite female and male lead even before it starts, so that's what i did. I watched it without even thinking that TK could be the husband. hahahaha!!! 

okay, so i saw the preview and as per usual i have nothing to say. you all know guys that i as much as possible do not want to discuss the preview because it's a troll. All i can say is let the other shippers bash all they want on the MT or their own thread. It's not like what they say really defines JH character or JH-DS shippers, it defines them so, let's not stoop down on that level. I am still 100% sure JH is the husband so there's really nothing to say. 

Spoiler

Chinguya, you know after that stupendous @emy_rose post on MT , many other shipper came forward and posted their disgust/disapproval toward various name calling that "script shipper" post. I guess ppl just needed some to take the first step in confronting that person's words. And then I guess the MOD post took charge of it all. Have you notice how we haven't seen any more of "script-shipper"post after that. MT was getting pretty hostile and spoiling it for other shippers who wanted to discuss other Reply characters beside their OTP ships. I'm so glad , you know.

• Like 12