[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@wizengamot  i need some negativity for a well-balanced life : I cackled 

My reaction after reading her post: Dang you writer-nim for emphasising on JH's insignificant umbrella scene by showing it again in ep.18. Why can't you follow your own script? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I purposely went to read all her theories for the laughs too lol... @emy_rose and @wizengamot please prepare your victory speech for next week B) 

• Like 6

finally ! Ah finally i saw script shipper posting on the other shippers' thread :sweatingbullets: she posted her ridiculous theory that the chocolate was actually for taek :crazy: i guess she didn't post it on the main thread bcz she is scared one might again point out her misinterpretation :phew:

• Like 14

Guest fleshwithoutblood

So I read the MT (heh I just don't like posting about shipping-related stuff to avoid confrontation lol), and thought there was a really good breakdown of the motives for choosing one pair of gloves over the other. This is along the lines of what I assumed when I first saw the scene where she chose to wear Taek's gloves. (I also like the explanation that it's too special/meaningful, and that kind of fits into this as well.)

I will tag them if you want to see the original, @Zionasis .

I found this scene to be quite simple at indicating Deok Sun's relationship with the two boys at this time, so would like to add my two cents. Taek's gift was uncomplicated. He was her manito. She didn't view him in a romantic light and thus can happily wear the gloves without a second thought. On the other hand, Jung Hwan's gift was loaded with meaning and Deok Sun didn't know what to make of it. He has been super nice to her during this stretch and his actions have confused her. Because his intentions seem unclear to Deok Sun, or because she didn't want to confront those possible feelings, she opted to wear the uncomplicated gift from Taek. 

It's a very crisp explanation that I liked. That scene never set off any alarm bells for me anyways, rather the opposite, but if anyone has doubts they might appreciate it.

5 hours ago, mtm89 said:

I think that there is a high chance that she opened the wallet. Curiosity is a tendency that many people have and usually, women are more curious. I don’t know how all of you will react in that situation, but if I had my crush wallet I would totally open it...I know guys shame on me :blush:

NOPE, I can relate if I had the guy who I think likes me and I like him back I would def open his wallet out of curiosity. Just something a girl would most def do. If DS didn't open it I would wonder why but judging from her personality we see so far she's def someone who would open it to look. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, boranoona said:

finally ! Ah finally i saw script shipper posting on the other shippers' thread :sweatingbullets: she posted her ridiculous theory that the chocolate was actually for taek :crazy: i guess she didn't post it on the main thread bcz she is scared one might again point out her misinterpretation :phew:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA why are you still reading her posts? I`m just waiting for a moment they show who`s the husband just to imagine her face when she sees JH and not TK.:lol::lol::lol:
I would truly feel embarrassed to write those thesis and analysis when nothing is for sure. If it turns that she was right and TK is husband i really really am going to ask her if she is Lee Woo Jung

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I'm sorry unless I'm really, really dumb but in what sense could the chocolate be for Taec did I miss something big during the first few episodes? If you think of what's going on in those first few episodes my guess was that the chocolate was for SW. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

I'm sorry unless I'm really, really dumb but in what sense could the chocolate be for Taec did I miss something big during the first few episodes? If you think of what's going on in those first few episodes my guess was that the chocolate was for SW. 

Even if it wasn`t for SW ( but 99% it is) there is just no chance that chocolate is for TK. Thats just script shipper watching drama through pink glasses and writing her own drama

• Like 16

After Episode 18, I was so heartbroken after that confession's scene !! I cried so much ! I kept rewatching that scene and still I can't stop crying !! his honesty and his feelings reach me and kill me !! I'm sure DS believed him so I won't call it a " FAKE confession" because it is indeed the best  confession I have ever seen !! Lucky you DS !! But after that ep , i couldn''t be happy and for such a pessimistic person like me I decided to  quit watching it because i can't bear with JH if he loses DS since I've been through that kind of a love story and till now still have some kind of feelings that i couldn't let go !! so even if it's a drama i can only be satisfied if JH ends up with DS (praying for that) 
and I have to say guys!! you are awesome because even after deciding to quit , i kept reading your posts and somehow it gave me hope !! and for a pessimistic person , Hope is a double edged weapon !! so yesterday I was able to sleep comfortably because of that little hope !! and tonight after finishing reading all posts , I thought why not reading some theories in the main thread !! and :tears: I definitly regret that !! now my heart is breaking into pieces again !! So no more reading postes in MT!! let's stick here together guys !! the plot till now can be beneficial for both parties !! and WRITER-nim pleeeeeease don't break uri Jonpali's heart !! give him his happy ending with DS by his side !! he definitly deserves it !! RYJ just woooow!! i can't believe myself at the begining i didn't want to watch the drama because i love PBG and i don't want to see him hurt and ep after another I find myself falling more and more for RYJ and forgetting about PBG !! hhh ! they should give him an award this year !! such an amazing actor !! looking forward for his dramas and movies from now on :wub:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Mings30 said:

Anyone knows what is the bgm when junghwan was stucked in the traffic light? Its haunting me! 

I'm pretty sure this was the song on that scene :D 

15 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHA why are you still reading her posts? I`m just waiting for a moment they show who`s the husband just to imagine her face when she sees JH and not TK.:lol::lol::lol:
I would truly feel embarrassed to write those thesis and analysis when nothing is fore sure. If it turns that she was right and TK is husband i really really am going to ask her if she is Lee Woo Jung

even if the husband turns out to be TK, some things she said still doesn't make sense and I really find them hard to believe actually. lol

OH MY GOD! I just want the drama to be over so that I won't have to read, no see, those annoying posts anymore. I used not to care one way or another if she still posted them but frankly the tone is really starting getting to me, even more than before, as they are multiplying and the level is going up!!!!....

I want to see her face when/if JH is going to be the husband!!!

*rant over*

Edit:

@Vannyah M I see we wrote the same comment. I don't want to sound mean but this is starting to be really not fun anymore... And despite some really interesting points, some of really far fetched and frankly I doubt PDnim is that deep into it. He does not have the time to do so IMO...

@MrsSoJiSub You made ma laugh out loud with that HSI comment! I am going to call her HSI from now on :)

• Like 21

@janeadelaine I dont have a problem with TK being husband cuz PBG is TK to be honest ( dont hate meLOL ), and they closed ep 18 beautifully. But I HAVE a problem with those conspiracy theories of hers. I just stopped reading them after wedding theory.

@balladblue i have a feeling that that kiss was real. well i`ve said that right after that ep. Ds could figure out her feelings after that kiss

• Like 11

I've said it before and also in the main thread: I want that kiss between DS and TK to be real!!!! Because then, DS's reaction says it all. And moreover, she heard what Taek said right there: that he was relieved it was only a dream... I think she might have figured out that sthg was off...

Edit:

OH MY GOD! I was looking through R1988 photos and you know what I just realized... In all my happiness about the time skip, I forgot one essential thing we won't get to see again now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

:tears:

DS's blue PJs!!!!!

NOOOOOO!

Tribute:

answer06-00047.jpg

Source: Next drama

• Like 19

So guys, did TK actually ask DS if they kissed ?  or if something happened ?   TBH if a guy asked me if something happened I would think that something is up lol especially if nothing happened....Like what is he thinking, what did he think happened or why did he think we kissed?  someone i knew all my life suddenly just asked, 'did something happen between us etc ?' with my personality I would keep on asking myself why did he come and ask me that, does he like me ? or does he dislike me so much that he was 'relived' nothing happened, i think DS was also thinking about this. Also TK had already talked about liking someone before so i think its easy to notice that he likes her after what he asked right ?  

• Like 3

Omg I'm so scared.

I've been reading all this evidence for taek and about how the writers might make a twist bc the husband that everyone predicted has always ended up being the husband.

BUT. I think the writers don't acc care about what the viewers think and that the husband was always junghwan, and that the only reason they're continuing with this trolling is because of ratings.

But for 1997 I never once doubted yoon Jae. I always knew that he'd be hubby. The bro never tricked me.

But for "88 the immense trolling is too much for my heart to handle.

I hated how deokseon kept looking at the door.

I was just like "are you serious? ???"

I used to love taek 

And deep down I still do.

But making junghwan cry like that and then making taek show up with a smlie killed me. I was so angry.

But guys answer this question :

Why is it that junghwan is narrating about his regrets etc

Wae?

Why are we seeing everything through his eyes 

If he ends up not being the second lead he would have ended up with the biggest second lead role

And I had the WORRRRRSSSSSTTTT second lead syndrome EVEEEERRRRRRR! 

But I believe in all my previous posts and I believe in deokseon not junghwan. Bc he's done what he's got to do. Deokseon it's time to figure out that lagbrinth of a heart 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I've said it before and also in the main thread: I want that kiss between DS and TK to be real!!!! Because then, DS's reaction says it all. And moreover, she heard what Taek said right there: that he was relieved it was only a dream... I think she might have figured out that sthg was off...

I also interpreted this scene the same way you did just that we still dont know whether it was a dream or not and i truly hope it was not a dream. And HCI`s theory that DS was embarrassed after that kiss and did not want to show it and admit that it was for real just bcz she harbors deep feelings for him let me tell you i was sooooo dumbfounded i cant even describe how much. I dont want to be rude but everything about her bothers me since that english post and "i`ll highlight that so you can understand" that i wish that husband is anyone except TK if its  not JH just bcz i dont want her to be right LOL

• Like 7

@carolinedl @Vannyah M After finale we should anticipate  a post on MT how the script writer changed the script at the last moment to add a twist :lol:

@balladblue I think the kiss was real. She might have acted  nonchalant because either she was not sure of his reaction or she realized she does not harbor any romantic feelings for him.I am wondering why that kiss was there in the first place because if it was a dream it was really not needed for the story. That is why I think it was real still it is very hard to understand the DS motivation behind it.

• Like 6