[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, Jolie281 said:

So many trolls in this series. Maybe PD-nim makes it like Taek will be the husband, and blows our mind. Then with some reasons, any flashback Deoksun will find her destiny is Junghwan. Any chance for my JungPal??? Though I feel so tired right now, and this feeling will continue all next week, I will wait for the last minute of episodes 20. As some one told me, even Miss Colombia gets the crown, the last winner is Miss Philippin.  

Hahahaha! We should call Steve Harvey then. LOL!

The scene where JH and DS is inside JH's car reminds me of our r1997 OTP. Quarreling and bickering inside the car.

And the ring, just like r1997.

I cried when JH confessed. I was like, oh my G...this is it! a last! daebak! heol...and then they were laughing...I was like, WTH had just happened?! and my tears stopped in an instant. WEW!

• Like 15

Guest wizengamot

STILL THINK JH IS THE ENDGAME!!!

TODAY IS ONLY AN EPISODE OUT OF ALL THE 18 EPISODES SO FAR.

THE TIME JH WAS BROODING SINCE EP 11, IT;S NOT LIKE THE WRITER MADE ANY PROGRESS FOR TK

SO YEAH

JH IS STILL ENDGAME. 

WARNING Frustrated rant ahead: 

I feel so ughhh and I dont know right now...I really loved this show but now its just getting annoying and cruel, I cant go through another heartbreak like 1994, this will be even worse, In 1994  i was just in denial but this time...I just cant see TK as the husband and i really belived JH is the one. I really loved TK but after he didnt confess in 1988, and lied to JH  he is just getting annoying and kind of a pain in the &*& (yes im bitter sorry TK fans, I just cant seem to love TK anymore he was cute when he was 18 now not so much :/...why must the writer make him like this! why must they dragg this stupid husband hunt)

And DS ?? UGH i told by friend she is the best female lead in reply series and i take it back,,, with DS I have nooo idea what she feels, If she likes TK now, I just wont see her the same anymore. 3 guys out of 4 ...seriously :/  And TK ....Guys make me like him again because i really dont want to hate him but seeing JH like this i just cant....

Right now In my eyes Ds treats them all the same...TK JH DR AND SW, and her reaction to the 'fake proposal' didnt give way if she likes JH -_- Her reaction to TK in the concert was also the same...so DS MAKE UP YOUR DANG MIND NOW BECAUSE ITS JUST GETTING ANNOYING, or better yet marry someone else -_- 

PS.....JH come to me i will marry you :heart:

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

IT'S OKAY GUYS TO RANT BUT I STILL THINK JH IS STILL ENDGAME!!!

I DON'T KNOW BUT REMEMBER REPLY 1997 WHEN YOON JAE CONFESS TO SHI WON WITH RING TOO. HE LEFT THE RING TOO

PLUS, THE INTERVIEWER ON THE ADULT DS AND HUBBY.

THE INTERVIEWER IS NOT THERE FOR THE HUSBAND BUT FOR DS.

EXACTLY!! I  also still believe JH is the endgame. They can't make the drama 90% about JHs feelings/actions and then give the girl to TEAK. CANNOT CANNOT happen!! 

AND I KNEW JH LIKED HER SINCE EP 1!!!! I KNEW IT!!! YESSS, he is just bad at expressing his feelings. But the writers are just being awful, for making him the bad guy and making DS into the girl who wavers over 3 friends. ALL JUST TO TROLL US  UNTIL THE LAST EPISODE!!

• Like 19

How about the rumor of kiss scene in airport between JH and DS? And when DS see Taek in the concert, her emotion is not like she waiting for him or something. It's not the face of a girl who meet her crush incidentally. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, 6740lia said:

I feel the same.. I still need to process the episode, maybe I'll feel different tomorrow.

Right now, I think it was JH's way of getting closure (making it a fake confession was very disappointing and badly done imo and actually tacky). DS was looking at the door, there's no denying in this.

The writers have badly done the main romance of this still great drama nonetheless. All of this dragging was unecessary.They made a huge mistake on the future husband and they are shamelessly trying to backtrack now. I also don't believe they will change anything now for the two remaining episode. Taek probably going to confess, we'll have the truth about the kissing scene. I just hope JH will find his own hapiness. They have already made his character very pathetic, let's hope they won't continue.

Seriously though

in '94, they tricked the viewers by manipulating the wedding picture with a different guy or photoshop to make him seem taller than Trash actually was

I won't blame them too badly for that one since the narrative makes sense for him to be endgame

BUT THIS I WILL NOT TOLERATE

the future husband's personality is not like Choi Taek and if they try to backtrack now to make it fit Taek as the husband, that right there is some seriously bad planning if not bad writing

just a bad idea in general to go against the original narrative

• Like 15

Wow, it's very intense!!! K-Drama God, please give me the strength to feel assured about the end game still Junghwan...and still have the power to pass next week.. T___T

You know, i recognize this pattern....i think the writer deliberately give this scenario to us...to keep the ratings up until the last episodes. Of course they don't want to lose the viewers, especially TK's shippers. And i remember i was like this kind of frustration too when i watched the last 2 episodes of R1994. Oppaya went missing..and didn't want to see Najung. They lost contact. He gave up because he didn't feel like he deserve to have her because of what he did while Najung was in Australia. He kept saying timing...timing...timing...He did noble idiocy too, just like what Junghwan did this episode...just because Oppa pulled himself, out of misery of a lost father, he didn't want to call her..But in the end, it's all back to Najung hands..She went straight to his apartment,and Oppa gave up, he admit that he still loves her. Remember, NAJUNG REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!! :D

I still believe in Deoksun. I think she's the one who decide who's gonna be the end game... #finger's crossed

Himnaeseyo,chingu..we still have 2 more episodes. (chanting mantra : "Deoksun,pick Junghwan..pick Junghwan...pick Junghwan, jebaaaaalll, PICK JUNGHWAAAAAN!!)"

• Like 12

Guys, don't lose hope so fast. Let us stay strong. Remember most of the narrative has centered around JH holding back because of Taek, NOT Taek holding back because of JH. Taek and DS's union has no emotional payoff in my eyes while JH and DS's does. It makes the most logical sense. Besides the earlier husband clues pointed to JH some of which could not be associated with Taek at all. Let's wait for the final 2 episodes.

• Like 16

What the richard simmons happened ?

I do not need to watch today'  s episode  and not the rest of them!

I read your comments and I have it already with the writer who was the worst troll ever!

hmmmm, I need some time to digest what I read .....

when logic will come back probably I ll say ....you never know till  the end...

hope is the last thing that dies in this world

• Like 3

WHAT THE richard simmons! I WOKE UP TO READ RECAPS AND WHAT THE richard simmons DID I JUST READ? I AM UNDER THE richard simmons STRESS AND MY HANDS ARE SHAKINH! ARE THEY SERIOUSLY THAT FRRAKIN CRAZY TO TROLL HALF OF THE WORLD POPULATION?! This isthe first time that i am this much stressed over kdrama, i was not stressed like this for r94 even though i knew that vhilbong is not the richard simmons husband! 

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot

THE GREAT PART IS:

YESTERDAY WE'VE SHOWN THAT YOUNG JH WAS ALREADY OBSERVING YOUNG DS

TODAY, WE FLASHBACK THAT HE'S ALREADY ATTRACTED/ FINDS HER BEAUTIFUL IN EPISODE 1 EVEN BEFORE THE ALLEY SCENE IN EP 3 HAPPEN

i really want to join the negativity but everyone is already negative so if i won't be positive, this plane might crush. i'm gonna play pilot for the mean time

from now on i will join the #TeamNoExpectation #TeamLowExpectation, i cant have no expectation at all, but i will keep it low.

JH ah please have the courage to tell her!!!

she's not shaman who can read mind! 

or at least tell DR, he is very wise, you can ask his opinion.

or tell TK, he will understand, he maybe waiting for you to tell him

or do whatever it takes to get your girl!!!

• Like 8

Just now, wizengamot said:

i really want to join the negativity but everyone is already negative so if i won't be positive, this plane might crush. i'm gonna play pilot for the mean time

Greatly appreciated.. !! let's us stay positive, things will get better somehow.. cheer up :)  pat your own shoulders and say stay strong !! 

• Like 8

I'm frustrated. They've been building this up for so long, and Junghwan's love for Deoksun got so much more exposure than Taek. They finally make him break when he was crying in the car, that's what I've been waiting for. He never let it out. And then he lets it all out in the most beautiful confession (with the most ugly ring) and he says it's a joke? That's down right cruel and not ok. I'm also really annoyed that we STILL have no idea where Deoksun's heart is. It's dragging and annoying. I'm going to watch the last 2 episodes because I've been on this ride for so long, and so intensely. But honestly, at this point. neither of the boys being the husband makes enough sense to me.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, noname noname said:

But, why the hell DS kept on looking at the door when the proposal happened, as if she was waiting for someone.... seriously i need some positivity right now -__-

I want to know why she kept looking at the door too! There better be a good explanation and not because she likes Taekie and was waiting for him.  

• Like 1

After reading the live recaps. It seems that i cant be neutral... Still on team junghwan...But i dont have high expectation about this game..

My heart is not ready yet to watch episode 17 and 18. I'll wait until the husband game ends. Then i will decide whether i'll keep watching this drama until the end or not. I dont even dare to rewatch previous episodes... That junghwan lovely moment becomes gloomy in the last episodes make my heart sick :( 

• Like 3