[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, dienummereins said:

HOME!!

Guys, how's battle field? My heart is in F1 racing condition now I don't even have the courage to back read 25 pages I've missed

Me too. I literally just read that JH  was crying and I don't even want to face the reality. Maybe we should just end the drama here and make out own happy ending.

Dear PD-nim and writer-nim of Reply 1988. I'm thankful for the amount of JH's eyes, lips, hands that you gave us for this episode and now I could clearly see he definitely could rock that hair even though I doubt it at first. But that fake proposal just... With those amount of flashbacks.. And pictures of their moments at the end... Why it feels like a goodbye?.......

Chingu-deul.... why do I feel so down right now...... :bawling:

• Like 5

Guys, is it really over?

I'm crying soooo baaadddd :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Ottoke junghwanaaaa....why do i feel like today's episode is a closure for junghwan's feeling? 

With all the flashbacks and montages of their moments together....

I wish junghwan would meet a great girl that will love him so much (still hope its dukseon)

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot

FIRST OF ALL, I WAS SURPRISED WHEN HE DID THAT PROPOSAL BECAUSE I THOUGHT "TK IS NOT THERE, SO IT WILL BE UNFAIR" OR SOMETHING SO MAYBE THAT'S WHY.

I MEAN TK HAD HIS CHANCE TOO ON THE CONCERT

AND YOU'RE SAYING I'M SUPPOSED TO WAIT ANOTHER ONE WEEK FOR THIS!!!!!!!

UGH!!!!

I'm here to looking for someone who could embrace me because I'm dying and crying like a freaking baby. What I'm going to do for the next 6 days?!? I was so happy and jumping around then it wasn't "a real confession"......I can't handle this! SOS!!!! 

crying-gifs-10112013-11.gif

g6YQfvr.gif

Kyaaaaaa writer-nim, give me your address and I will talk to you SOON!!!! :bawling::bawling:
Glee1.gif

• Like 7

On first watch, this episode felt bittersweet and also really frustrating.

The sweet parts included the family scenes, especially with the parents doting on their adult children. :) Loved the parents waking them up for breakfast.

For the reaaaaally supremely Richard Simmons frustrating parts... well, you all know which parts those are.

WHY ARE WE STILL AT THIS POINT, SHOW. WHY. YOU HAD FOUR HOURS. FOUR richard simmons HOURS TO MAKE SOME MEANINGFUL PROGRESS. IS JH REALIZING THAT IT'S NOT TIMING BUT HIS OWN HESITATION THAT IS OBSTRUCTING HIM SUPPOSED TO BE PROGRESS???????? Fine, maybe. But then you go and undermine his finally taking action by the “joke confession.” WTF I JUST CANNOT.

And then you have JH noticing that DS keeps looking to the door, waiting for TK to come. Because why? Why? To keep up the husband hunt. That's it. You sacrifice your own narrative quality to keep this agonizing “game” going, but the endgame is obvious AS RICHARD SIMMONS. 

The issue is that we have not made any actual progress whatsoever since ep 10. JH confessed, but then he said it was a joke. So DS essentially still doesn't know about his feelings. Yay sweet flashback scene, but for what??? For us to see how much he loves her??? GEE, I WONDER WHO WOULD BENEFIT MORE FROM THAT INFORMATION?

Lord. Give me strength.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

But he's the husband. Unless thevlastbrwo episodes we are going to see Taek and Deok Sun date and Junghwan move on. I need time to process and think. In the end of Forest Gump life long friends Jenny and Forest do end up together. 

Didnt Deok Sun look like she thought the proposal was real. She looked into it. All I know is he's the husband and well I guess the ball is in her court to choose. We didn't see it Taek confessed and I'm so lost. 

I guess we are all lost.. because writer nim is playing with us around with her fingers.. is she considered a good writer to make the plot twist and turn till very last secs then the husband will be revealed? .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

SOOMPI CRASHED ON ME!!!! UGH!!!!

I WAS ABOUT TO RECAP THAT HE WAS CONFESSING RIGHT THERE AND THEN. NOT ONLY A CONFESSION BUT ALSO A PROPOSAL. 

AND I'M LIKING SW AND DR LOOK THE WHOLE TIME

THEN...

MEH~ 

UGH!!!

FIRST OF ALL, THE FUTURE HUBBY DIDN'T INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS TK SO CALM DOWN GUYS

SECONDLY, WE GOT FLASHBACKS OF JH SO IT'S PRETTY CLEAR!!!

ALL YOU SAID ARE TRUE BUT HOW DO PEOPLE CALM DOWN IN THIS SITUATION?! PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

About the the cigarette and the interview thing pretty much points out to Taek thats why I still think Junghwan is the husband...

Unless they really want it to be easy for us like "people its already on your face, why are you making this difficult for yourselves"

• Like 3

We all know that proposal was real, those are his real feelings and the things he mentioned him & DS knew about but ofc being the mr. cool that he is turned it into a joke at the end....Sigh plus he noticed every time the door bell chimed that DS was looking to see if it was Taek.

My poor baby. Told ya SW and DR were clueless about them lol when it was getting serious SW and DR were shocked. 

If my korean was better I'll translate for ya but I can only understand lol. 

I cried my heart out bc JH poured his heart into that proposal. DS even got teary. They both know the deal and then JH throws in his infamous "I'm too cool" ARGH. I was hoping he NOT DO THAT but I kinda sensed it coming also...I was hoping he just DO IT but I guess he still has a soft spot for Taek. 

• Like 9