[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

I'M NOT DOUBTING JH BEING ENDGAME

I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY ARE WASTING TIME INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING OR SHOWING MORE OTP SCENES!!!

On the bright side, TK and DS relationship is still the same, DS has no feelings for him, I dont see any feelings heheheh

JH still in the car, is he narrating ???  Yep this scene is more important then DS and TK scene So JH is the husband :P  Everything aways go to JH and his feelings guys , even the weather is the same as his feelings LOL RAIN...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

I'M NOT DOUBTING JH BEING ENDGAME

I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED THAT THEY ARE WASTING TIME INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING OR SHOWING MORE OTP SCENES!!!

RIGHT!!  WHY THE HELL THEY WASTING TIME??  ANOTHER 2 EPISODE AND JUNGHWAN STILL CRYING AND SAD AGAIN AND AGAIN??  FUK OFF YOU WRITERNIM.. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET JUNGHWAN HAPPY??  !!! 

• Like 9