[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

just because JH looks so hot brooding like that they keep him doing the same thing for the last 7 episodes

people should realize that he also makes people heart skip a beat when he smile so maybe they should make him happy now.

Anyway after the sung breakfast. JH came out of his room and is about to go to work (i think) mom mi ran cooed him before she finally lets him go.

cut to TK preparing too. then DS who took her two tickets in her wallet when she received a message. She was trying to call someone. Then a man's voice on the other line said he is sorry and can't come to the concert (i think)

yes!

call JH!!

make him come to the concert!!!

JH and TK talking outside to DR who was riding a delivery van. A gate opened and DR called "yah!" then commercial

2 minutes ago, noname noname said:

The chinese lady from the streaming link didn't stop talking. Seems like she is dubbing the whole convo -___-

I had the same thing when watching "Cheese in the Trap" live, I thought it was an audio ad because the lady would say the same things over and over.