[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, figenfk said:

Wow I came to the same conclusion but with different evidences haha. I wanted to analyse their announcement for home, but I can't read korean. Didn't see that date!!.. For me it was DS saying she has 2 months to practice (in august) so it must be in oktober and then we can see the calendar date is 14..:D 

DS clearly puts the chocolate in SWs bag in my opinion. JH's bag is not near enough. In the diary no name was mentioned, or BR would've made fun of DS and JH if it was JH and if it was SW, she wouldn't date him. And I think that JH read the diary, since no name was mentioned. If he saw the chocolate scene in the camera record then he wouldn't ask who she gave the chocolate to, because he can see it is SWs bag, like we can haha.

Omgg yes I just realized we came with the same conclusion! hahaha

Exactly, I also think she put it in SW's bag, (although I also wanna believe she did put it in JH bag) lol. Hahaha I believe JH also read the diary, because after he said "I didn't see it!" a few seconds later he continued on and said, "but who did you actually give the chocolate to?". as if he actually knew what SY wrote in her diary. Like, why would he bring up that particular conversation out of the blue if he didn't read his wife's diary? Plus, JH might be a person who secretly reads the diary judging by the scene where he saw and opened TK's diary inside the drawer in TK's room during his birthday celebration, in other words, JH is a very curious person.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Omgg yes I just realized we came with the same conclusion! hahaha

Exactly, I also think she put it in SW's bag, (although I also wanna believe she did put it in JH bag) lol. Hahaha I believe JH also read the diary, because after he said "I didn't see it!" a few seconds later he continued on and said, "but who did you actually give the chocolate to?". as if he actually knew what SY wrote in her diary. Like, why would he bring up that particular conversation out of the blue if he didn't read his wife's diary? Plus, JH might be a person who secretly reads the diary judging by the scene where he saw and opened TK's diary inside the drawer in TK's room during his birthday celebration, in other words, JH is a very curious person.

Yup , me thinks too ! Just as YOU and @figenfk pointed out , the "chocolate" thingie might just be one of many  DS's teen experience and not a substantial clue. And when compared to the timeline of these guys being teens in 1988 and JH-DS(if endgame) being shown as a 40-something married couple in 2015 ...then say it would be worth to assume that they must be married for nearly 20 yrs or more.... So, obviously the current husband MUST have read his wife's diary at some point ....

• Like 4

On 28/12/2015 at 10:41 AM, hailaft said:

If the writer-nim decided that Taek would be the husband, what would she do to make him change from a boy like that into a man who always bickers with his wife within 4 eps left? I think that's somehow impossible. Except for the fact that Taek would have a serious incident such as experiencing a heart transplant surgery, losing his memory or DID (Dissociative Identify Disorder) hahaa.

Does anyone think that would happen when we only have 4 eps left ???

• Like 9

11 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@figenfk you should thank your lucky stars that you weren't on forums for R94. I started watching the first 6 or so eps forums free, wanted to gush with other fans....a decision I both loved (there were some awesome posts with insight and Korean information, also lots of funny and squeal posts) and regret (never had I experienced such a shipping war). You were smart to keep away. I too can't do real life shipping but boy do I fall for actors and actresses. 

Maybe you are right, but if I had known about the colors and other information about filming etc, I wouldn't be as devastated about Trash being the husband. Don't kill me but, I don't like 94 cast being a cameo in this drama haha. So to get used to this idea I watched R94 ep 1-4 last week and it is very obvious Trash and NJ like each other. I can see how blinded I was haha. But I liked Chilbong more because he was showing he liked her and Trash seemed so indifferent. I do fall for actors and actresses, but not many. The first time I notice, WOW that's someone I must remember I do a background check on them :P then I try to watch things they appear in, but I am not the type to save pictures and videos of them and I never use them as screensaver or something LOL. I do have a list of actors and actresses I really don't like!!! If they appear in a drama, it's a straight NO not gonna watch that:vicx:..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, creecabs said:

for example the date on the photo: we all know that there was a date in TK's photo written in silver ink but did you guys notice when TK pulled JH-DS's picture from JH's wallet the bottom of the picture (where the date is commonly placed) is not shown too. These clues are given to us for the hype of the husband hunt so I think it's okay to take the clues lightly, the heartwarming stories given to us every week is what I look most forward to :lol: :phew:

Yes, i agree..

Waiting ep 17 for 2 weeks really make me frustrating so i decided to rerun R97 and R94 lol. And i found a 'Reply Series Habits' when they completed the Husband Game. 

They will show all the answers from the clue that was created in the final episode. And if you see a case when they simply show the answer to the clue from Taek's side as well as the date on photos and smoking habit. We could see the staff were saving the answers clue of junghwan to be shown at the end of the story as proof JH is the husband. i think Photos and Smoking Habit are still the most important clue. So i do not worry if the other husband contender has had the answer to the clue from his side.. like they shown date from Taek's photo and even shown Taek smoking habit. Because the answer to the clue that would actually be seen in the final episode. :D

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, Chizawa95 said:

Yes, i agree..

Waiting ep 17 for 2 weeks really make me frustrating so i decided to rerun R97 and R94 lol. And i found a 'Reply Series Habits' when they completed the Husband Game. 

They will show all the answers from the clue that was created in the final episode. And if you see a case when they simply show the answer to the clue from Taek's side as well as the date on photos and smoking habit. We could see the staff were saving the answers clue of junghwan to be shown at the end of the story as proof JH is the husband. i think Photos and Smoking Habit are still the most important clue. So i do not worry if the other husband contender has had the answer to the clue from his side.. like they shown date from Taek's photo and even shown Taek smoking habit. Because the answer to the clue that would actually be seen in the final episode. :D

Thank you so much for this information. Got me giggling in happiness :mrgreen:

tumblr_o0fbn5gD7E1qbyuu5o6_r1_500.gif

• Like 10

I read that PBG will held his Fanmeet in d-day r88 final ep? If im not doing a mistake.. Yoo Yoon Seok also held event with his fans too when d-day r94 final ep (i dont actually remember, so please correct me)

Im a chilbong team so after know that Chilbong not the husband i just tell to my self "ahh i know why YYS pick this day to meet fans.. he just want to chering his fans because the husband is not him"

waiting ep 17 for 2 weeks make me over analysing lol 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

Thank you so much for this information. Got me giggling in happiness :mrgreen:

tumblr_o0fbn5gD7E1qbyuu5o6_r1_500.gif

Haha.. in R94 they simply shown Chilbong other name is Joon when they take a clue if the husband real name is Kim Jae Joon. I just think this case same like they simply shown Taek smoking habit when one of husband clue is smoking habit 

• Like 6

At 0:25 and 0:26, JH told SY "are you Aloise?!" (btw the DF sub was wrong, they wrote Aurora, when it's supposed to be Aloise) while SY answered him back with "then are you Nello?!" These two are referring to the book called "A Dog of Flanders" by Marie Louise de la Ramee. In the storybook, Nello, who was a poor boy. fell in love with Aloise, a rich girl.

Then, at 0:30 when JH said "wenyeol", it suddenly reminds me of the future hubby below at 1:17 lol. That wenyeol is very similar I just can't.

And what exactly is "kukeudaseu" that JH said to SY at 0:31? what I can find on google images are south korean cookies called 쿠크다스, romanized as kukeudaseu? I'm just curious why that nickname was used to mock her, I mean, what's wrong with that cookies? hahaha

• Like 22

guys guys what if deoksun and junghwan already made up one day and deoksun asked junghwan out of the blue like 'you don't wear my gift, i need an explanation that hurt my heart a lot.' and junghwan will probably answer with 'well you didn't wear my gift either, that hurt my heart a lot.' and both of them will agree later that their gift for each other are too precious so they decided to keep them safe. ok bye.

• Like 15

When the cast of Reply'1997 made a cameo in Re'94 , Eun-ji helped Trash Oppa to pick a ring for NJ....

b.jpg

..so, PD-nim can we expect a similar scenario in RE'88 , when Trash makes his cameo....*JH-delu...fingers crossed*

f0422530_52ade78cb5299.jpg

PS:- don't you think PD / Writer -nim.. you  guys owe us uri JH-Ds shippers...this sweet...sweet.. New Year..surprise..eh? ;)

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

And what exactly is "kukeudaseu" that JH said to SY at 0:31? what I can find on google images are south korean cookies called 쿠크다스, romanized as kukeudaseu? I'm just curious why that nickname was used to mock her, I mean, what's wrong with that cookies? hahaha

It's nothing wrong with the cookies, JH play with the word and said 코크다스 which means "Big nose" :D

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot
4 hours ago, kaqueski said:

Look at the arrangement of characters on this particular page of Reply 1988 calendar

If they're not canon I don't know what else can be :P:P:P

SOMEBODY POST THIS CALENDAR ON THE MAIN THREAD !!! okay, kidding but not really what? it's totally not bias. this calendar is a Reply 1988 calendar wahahahaha!!!

1 hour ago, Chizawa95 said:

I read that PBG will held his Fanmeet in d-day r88 final ep? If im not mistake.. Yoo Yoon Seok also held event with his fans too when d-day r94 final ep (i dont actually remember, so please correct me)

Im a chilbong team so after know that Chilbong not the husband i just tell to my self "ahh i know why YYS pick this day to meet fans.. he just want to chering his fans because the husband is not him"

waiting ep 17 for 2 weeks make me over analysing lol 

actually, some people also think that Bogummy is not the hubby because of his fanmeet which will take place on the same day of the airing of the final episode. usually the reply team are still filming even hours before airing of the final ep. if he is the husband shouldn't he be filming the finale with Hyeri? unless, the endgame/finale was filmed a day or two before its airing. but even if the finale was filmed a day or two before his fanmeet, well it would be Hyeri and RJY filming (or Lee Mi Yeon and Kim Joo Hyuk)

anyway, i'd like to congratulate everyone for making it through the week without our ep 17-18. The thread remained on fire. congrats guys!!!

hi guys, ahaks. just a few days guys and boom reply day!! (sorry yeah so lame haha) lol. i just found this vid. seriously junghwan so cute here with his ramyun haha. enjoy *jung bong oppa tone

full cr to the rightful owner

• Like 19

@figenfk and @MrsSoJiSub Ha ha for R1994. Yes, that was some serious shipping war. I remember it vaguely to be honest as I was most of the time in the CB/NJ thread. And also because I started as a NJ/Trash shipper so it was not like I was against them getting together. I remember I was both disappointed and excited when NJ and Trash first kissed. That was a damn hot kiss! Ouh là là!

People often say that Taek isn't CB, that he is much more developped than CB, but I thought CB was pretty well developped too. He was this rich and famous guy who only wanted a family and that's what he found at the boarding house. The whole story with his mother getting remarrried was really interesting and touching.

@dinhie Thanks for the info! I actually wondered why he had called her that!!! BTW I love that scene, it's some serious bickering going on there. I actually thought there that SW actually read their bickering as them liking each other as he refers to them as Aroa/Aloise and Nello.

@namunamuyeppeo Actually the subs are not wrong though they did not spell it right. They are refering to he Japanese anime (My Patrasche) which popularized the book in Japan and Korea. IN the anime, Aloise is called Aroa (probably because the prononciation is easier).You can hear the song of the anime in Reply 1994 and Reply 1988!

• Like 12

I m curious about the wrestling scene.. 

Did DS really touching his ** part??  Well,we already knows that he just reading pervy book before DS come and someone have said in previous pages JH must be feels something down there.. 

So ,when i was doing a gif, i noticed something here.  wsuct.gif

from what i see... She really touching him..kekekekke

I really want bts of this scene and alley scene.. 

Please give us BTS now...!! 

• Like 9