[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I actually don't think the time jump is going to happen. They are still filming scenes in 1989 and I think they probably should be filming for episode 18 now, no? So I think we are going to see them all in 1989 and then the last episode we'll see our lovers date and stay together despite everything over the years so lots of small time jumps then. We are all assuming that DS and JH will break up but maybe that is not the case?...

I don't see the point of having a time jump for one episode, perhaps two, to be honest so... maybe that scenario would be for the best.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I actually don't think the time jump is going to happen. They are still filming scenes in 1989 and I think they probably should be filming for episode 18 now, no? So I think we are going to see them all in 1989 and then the last episode we'll see our lovers date and stay together despite everything over the years so lots of small time jumps then. We are all assuming that DS and JH will break up but maybe that is not the case?...

I don't see the point of having a time jump for one episode, perhaps two, to be honest so... maybe that scenario would be for the best.

Truthfully I want to see a time jump because I want to see the Reply 1994 cast (mainly Trash) again.

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

well at least, the people here are not very much surprised that there would  (probably) be no-time jump because we've considered that since the last episodes. 

either we get the time jump but there would be extensions

or we time jump next week

other than that, i don;t know anymore haha

if dongryong and sunwoo really does know about junghwan's love for deoksun all along, i guess there'll be a man talk scene on episode 17 later. a continuation from cheering dongryong up after he lost.

and geez, i have a feeling junghwan will avoid taek and deoksun really hard later because he's feeling guilty. hng that overly nice guy

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i thought they are vacationing somewhere these holidays?

They have scheduled a team vacation including cast and production team to Phuket during 19 - 22 Jan 2016 ~

Btw, have read news in DC talking about Park Bogeum's scheduled fanmeeting happening on the same day as the last ep broadcast date. They were discussing if it means there's lesser likelihood he would be the husband as the main couple would likely to be rushing filming all the way till the last day. Based on the current filming status, I wouldn't be surprised if the team is still caught up in live filming all the way till the last ep if we are going to include the time jump. But let's not forget the library scenes today could jolly well be flashback scenes as well.. So i'll just leave it to the team to surprise us with a well-weaved story!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Martin Ces said:

sorry for cut Your post

Yes. This is about alley scene.
If guy don't be excited in that moment then definitely he must be a homo or...
dead.

Ok I m not a guy but as an adjumma I agree more than 100% with @Martin Ces

It's no way JH got not excited there and It's no way either that DS did not feel his excitement.

@fictionista

You ll love " Persuasion" .

@wizengamot

sorry then if I am late to the news, I read it today in Netbuzz and it bothers me when producers from a high quality production start playing these kind of games for keeping the ratings up.They could add  next to family/romance/coming of age genre , the word  Mystery and all of us could know what to expect.

I am still annoyed by the news!    :crazy:

Does any chingu know who sings the song in the last scene where Taek shedding his tear ?

Pleeeeease, pleeeeeease

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot
10 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

They have scheduled a team vacation including cast and production team to Phuket during 19 - 22 Jan 2016 ~

Btw, have read news in DC talking about Park Bogeum's scheduled fanmeeting happening on the same day as the last ep broadcast date. They were discussing if it means there's lesser likelihood he would be the husband as the main couple would likely to be rushing filming all the way till the last day. Based on the current filming status, I wouldn't be surprised if the team is still caught up in live filming all the way till the last ep if we are going to include the time jump. But let's not forget the library scenes today could jolly well be flashback scenes as well.. So i'll just leave it to the team to surprise us with a well-weaved story!

oh so it's on 19-22. thought they are taking the holiday too.

anyway, yes if he's the husband, they're likely to be still filming the last ep before the last broadcast so doing a fanmeet would conflict with his filming sched. How come this is a clue for the future hubby? lol. kidding. hahahaha!!!

8 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Ok I m not a guy but as an adjumma I agree more than 100% with @Martin Ces

It's no way JH got not excited there and It's no way either that DS did not feel his excitement.

@fictionista

You ll love " Persuasion" .

@wizengamot

sorry then if I am late to the news, I read it today in Netbuzz and it bothers me when producers from a high quality production start playing these kind of games for keeping the ratings up.They could add  next to family/romance/coming of age genre , the word  Mystery and all of us could know what to expect.

I am still annoyed by the news!    :crazy:

Does any chingu know who sings the song in the last scene with Taek shedding his tear ?

Pleeeeease, pleeeeeease

nothing to be sorry about :) yeah it was annoying. i don;t think ratings or viewership will be much affected. It's not like we really watch it to see if JH is the husband. Like any other drama where they already announce the male and female lead, I'm merely watching this to know how JH and DS will get together. (i'm sorry, i don;t know the song)

왠열!!!! I just finished backtracking 30 pages and I'm really thankful for this thread because after all that we've been going through for the past few weeks we're still fueled by these crazy and genius ideas that everyone has contributed to this thread :wub:  Episode 15 was really frustrating and we all know why hehe, but reading your posts reminded me why I firmly believe Junghwan is endgame. There's no denying that, though I should leave a 5% margin of error in case the PDs also drank Taek's pills and went wacko hahaha. 

I realized that among the pairings in this drama, the only pairing this neighborhood was not aware of all this time is our Junghwan and Deoksun. Everyone in the squad knew about Taek's feelings for Deoksun; DR, TK, JH and DS know there's something going on between Sunwoo and Bora; the moms, TK and SW also know about SW mom and TK dad. So I'm guessing they will surprise everyone in the neighborhood once they start dating. And, doesn't it say something about their importance in this drama? Save the best for last? Hmm. 

Maybe the reason why 1988 was slow-paced compare to the previous series is the existing conflict. It took a long time for Shiwon and Yoonjae to be together because of Yoonjae's brother's confession to Shiwon and Najung and Trash broke up because of long distance relationship. You can tell me otherwise but I think the conflict in this drama is family and friendship, which is what the concept of this drama is. I mean, TK and JH can't say anything because they put their friends first, bros before hoes? Lol. SW and BR are keeping it a secret too because they live in the same neighborhood and BR probably can't stand the noisy ahjummas and ahjussis asking stuff. Moo Sung was also hesitant to tell TK about how he feels for Sun Young because he prioritizes his child's happiness and comfort above all, same goes for Sun Young to her kids. I think once JH and DS are settled in the later episodes, we won't be getting more conflicts because PDs know we've struggled long enough and that would be bull if he wants to squeeze in a conflict with 4 episodes left. 

One last thing, I bet Episode 17 will be really surprising (and I hope beneficial to us and to this thread *pats pats*) since there's no preview at the end of Episode 16. Maybe they really want to give us a shock or smth. HUHU KISS SCENE PLS I'M DYING FOR A KISS SCENE. This has become a trend in Answer Me series + any Korean drama. I hope this 4-pararaph post made sense to all of you. :blink: I can now sleep in peace!!!

• Like 18

At this rate we don't even have enough time for the teenagers to develop/resolve the outstanding issues so a time jump to the adults will prob not happen unless they extend the drama? Makes no sense to add a time jump now how will it even flow smoothly? Please I'm not a fan of rushed endings no matter how good a drama is a bad / obviously rushed ending ruins the entire drama. Endings ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! 

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

@dairymilks wow!!! you really back read that 30 pages? WENYEOL indeed hahahahahahaha!!!

yes. i'm excited for that moment too when JH- DS finally get together and how they will announce  this to the whole Ssangmundong. I really like the theories our chingus made the other day. At how JH will say to his mom/dad/hyung that he already has a girlfriend and that he is planning to bring her on [insert day here]. Then Mom mi ran goes blabbing it to the other ajummas. and it goes like fire on the whole street. then when the said day comes, DS came to the house. WOAH!!!

Also the other scenario, where DR or one of the squad will catch them making out woohoo!!! BUSTED!

i'm gonna sleep now too guys. good night :D