[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

Lee Dong-Hwi posted Hyeri's picture from the filming.

32795693_fc574997_IMG_9315_zpsluxaahnh.p

Deok Soo-Yeoi  :wub:

And these are two more photos of Bora and Deok-sun shooting the upcoming episode.

Reveal hidden contents

2083626976_ba532e29_zps3jahgt7g.jpg

3076908986_33cac0a0_2083626976_000f5324_

Omoooo!!!pinky pinky :wub:

I imagine uri lovely OTP will wear those couple pink clothes (this DS's coat and JH's shirt)on their first date on next episode...:heart:

• Like 7

Yeah I want him to wear it on their first date too (no matter how long it will take for them to finally be a couple, I just want to see that shirt on him later). And then I imagine she would have this surprise but happy face when she sees it hee. 

web_1889799958_b505b135_SI_20151230_2049

See. How cute it would be if they wear matching pink

• Like 15

10 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

and it's was me who posting the video at main thread before..

tumblr_nydytjtnOV1uiqzaro1_500.gif

JH and SW together running behind DS..

tumblr_nydyyroV041uiqzaro1_500.gif

TAEK at the front beside DS, JH faces seems worried.. (focus on JH faces)

tumblr_nydz241egd1uiqzaro1_500.gif

TAEK now at the back ..

tumblr_nydz6fvMhm1uiqzaro1_500.gif

JH and DS both running together at last , with big smile at their faces..  

Yes that was genius!! I remembered someone posted it but I didn't remember who!! Thank you!! We can add the green/yellow combination DR is wearing to this clue thanks to @MrsSoJiSub keen eyes for the colors. (DR/LeeDongHee must have been thinking, was this really 1988 fashion GOSH).. The order and their moods just match perfectly. Based on the flow of the show and everything else, I can say JH is not 100% but 100,0% THE HUSBAND. If at the end someone else is the husband I will just eat my words :phew:...

EDIT: In ''my love from the star'' they send a dead rat to Cheon Song-yi, that brings me on some bad idea's if JH doesn't end up to be the husband (NO I did not just think that)..:vicx:

• Like 19

35 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Yeah I want him to wear it on their first date too (no matter how long it will take for them to finally be a couple, I just want to see that shirt on him later). And then I imagine she would have this surprise but happy face when she sees it hee. 

web_1889799958_b505b135_SI_20151230_2049

See. How cute it would be if they wear matching pink

Yeah i also want them to wear pink couple clothes :D and date and have many kisses as possible please :heart:

Photo from oim.illust

pic credit : Oim illust 

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot

at the R88 five-friends-running gif:poor DR, didn't even get the chance to run at the front lol. he was at the back the whole time. not a chance of being the future hubby candidate at all. ahahahaha!!!

someone gave DR his own Joey Wang.

if before JH thinks DS being Lee Mi Yeon is abominable but now thinks otherwise... 

pixlr_20151230214014712_zpstcwz0rec.jpg

maybe someday, DR will also see Ja Hyun as the Joey Wang of his life... no?

pixlr_zps0uacv093.jpg

@wizengamot thank you so much for helping me find TK/DS scene! and also about your screen shooting all the parallel between JH and DS/ I just love it so much. and just how much you watch the drama to find all the particular scene. You worked hard as it is not easy since each episode is more than 90 minutes.

Seeing all the Knetizens comment, I just wanted to say: the thirst for Junghwan is real. Like we all need plenty dose of Junghwan in our daily life. 

• Like 13

8 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

i think we should ask one of our chingu here..because he's a boy.. i think he would know what's the correct answer..keke

Cc @martin ces

So many posts in so little time...
Of Course. If He don't be excited then He will be definitely homo.
I think actor also had hard time in this scene...

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Eichhoerchen said:

Seeing all the Knetizens comment, I just wanted to say: the thirst for Junghwan is real. Like we all need plenty dose of Junghwan in our daily life. 

Lol. Apparently, my thirst for JungHwan is slowly turning into a thirst for Ryu Jun Yeol, which is even not healthy. Gawwwd. I need this drama to end quicky so I can move on with my lifeee~~~

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot

@Eichhoerchen ah! it's you yesterday who was asking for that scene?! sorry i forgot, i got confused because i remember another shipper here looking for it or was it just mentioning it too? anyway, i remember two shippers asking for this that TK-DS-NL scene. and as for how many times i watch it...

Friday: watch live stream. recap at soompi. download raw then rewatch. 

Saturday: read DB recap for friday episode. watch live stream. recap at soompi. download raw then rewatch

Sunday: read DB recap for saturday episode. then rewatch raws

Monday: dying for subs. rewatch raws. 

Tuesday: download the subbed and watch.

Wednesday: rewatch subbed versions

Thursday: still rewatching the subbed version. dying for friday. 

:grin:

Guest wizengamot
30 minutes ago, Martin Ces said:

So many posts in so little time...
Of Course. If He don't be excited then He will be definitely homo.
I think actor also had hard time in this scene...

was this about the alley scene?

i was also wondering how did the actors feel.

that's why i've been dying wanting to see the bts for that scene

e68a13f5fc5c06732224764093a1c284_zpsktmd

27 minutes ago, grcevln said:

Lol. Apparently, my thirst for JungHwan is slowly turning into a thirst for Ryu Jun Yeol, which is even not healthy. Gawwwd. I need this drama to end quicky so I can move on with my lifeee~~~

i think that's the expected side effect hahahaha!!! i'm so gonna watch out for his next project (but for the mean time if anyone has the link for Glory Day, please help! :D )

sometimes i want the drama to end. so that we can show everyone who's the real husband i can move on with my life too (did you see how my week is happening lately? but then i'd thought, i still want to see the cast esp. RJY and Hyeri.

anigif_enhanced-5572-1405990661-2_zpsxwj

edit:

@figenfk yeah that's what happened to me after the slow progress took place. after watching the full episode, my rewatching goes on skipping funny scenes or JH-DS scenes. -_-

Hi girls , have you read that writers (or producers ? I m not sure )did not decide yet the husband ? How can that be true . If it's true I find it very ridiculous . And personally I feel very upset . It's like they play with viewers and try depending on the comments to decide the end . If it's true I hv to emphasize on this . Anw I got so upset when I read it that I logged  in thru my mobile  to comment   :angry: sorry if that is posted already 

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot
25 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Hi girls , have you read that writers (or producers ? I m not sure )did not decide yet the husband ? How can that be true . If it's true I find it very ridiculous . And personally I feel very upset . It's like they play with viewers and try depending on the comments to decide the end . If it's true I hv to emphasize on this . Anw I got so upset when I read it that I logged  in thru my mobile  to comment   :angry: sorry if that is posted already 

yes, they've been discussing that news few pages ago. i know for sure that they have decided already. the way the flow of story had already decided the husband, unless they're writing the script before filming an episode which i think is not even possible. of course they've written more than half of the series before they even started. so with 4 episodes left, you've got to be kidding.

the news about having not decided yet doesn't upset me. what upsets me is that they're releasing this kind of news when it's quite obvious that it's not even true. i mean, the way the viewers are still on different ships is enough. it means they are still at it for the husband hunting so why report this kind of news? ugh.

edit:

@ajnu annyong~ welcome to the thread. i'll try observing for the colors you've mentioned. honestly, i don;t observe the colors. the other shippers here would be the expert for that haha. if i find it i'll screen cap and post. but i've seen that game board scene twice or thrice already, and all i can see is their faces and TK holding blue and red paper and SW with red paper/money (?) 

56 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

was this about the alley scene?

i was also wondering how did the actors feel.

that's why i've been dying wanting to see the bts for that scene

sorry for cut Your post

Yes. This is about alley scene.
If guy don't be excited in that moment then definitely he must be a homo or...
dead.

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

i'd really like to see the bts for that! hahahahaha!!! i wanted to see the actors reaction after filming. especially RJY's reaction when watching the faces he made during the alley scene.

anyway guys, no friday-saturday broadcast, so who's watching the special episodes: NGs and BTS this week?

First off, great job on making to OVER 200 PAGES!!! (I know I'm 9 pages late LOL). 

@wizengamot you keep spazzing with lots of clues/thoughts. I love them and makes me want to rewatch the series over and over again. 

Something that I realized as I was reading everyone's posts... the picture that JH has of LMY by his desk is the one of the chocolate CF, right? Didn't JH also dreamed about DS being LMY in that CF and him as the trench boyfriend?! Maybe... just maybe... he keeps that picture there to remind him of DS as well as his goddess LMY?! I dunno... what do you guys think?! 

answer16-00752.jpg answer05-00461.jpg]

photos cr: dramabeans.com

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
15 minutes ago, artsycharisma said:

First off, great job on making to OVER 200 PAGES!!! (I know I'm 9 pages late LOL). 

@wizengamot you keep spazzing with lots of clues/thoughts. I love them and makes me want to rewatch the series over and over again. 

Something that I realized as I was reading everyone's posts... the picture that JH has of LMY by his desk is the one of the chocolate CF, right? Didn't JH also dreamed about DS being LMY in that CF and him as the trench boyfriend?! Maybe... just maybe... he keeps that picture there to remind him of DS as well as his goddess LMY?! I dunno... what do you guys think?! 

photos cr: dramabeans.com

of course chingu!!! :D

he used to think that DS calling herself Lee Mi Yeon is defiling the name of her ultimate bias. but it comes biting him back and now he was moon over DS hahahahahaha!!!

he keeps Lee Mi Yeon pic by his desk side and DS pic with him in his wallet. hiiii~