[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

That photo shoot for Cosmo....hot hot heat! JG.. I keep staring! please drama gods can we have modern drama next time with that kind of look and hairstyle!

Lee Joon Gi Oppa!!!

Kang Ha Neul!  Hyung!!!! hot!!!

Ji Soo! and Nam Joo Hyuk Maknae love!! Our  young prince's!!!!!

Thanks y'all for updates!!

• Like 8

Lee Jun Ki and IU Lead the Cast of K-Bu Bu Jing Xin in the Full Cosmopolitan Korea Pictorial

mopo3.jpg

Somewhere between I Want and Fans Myself lies the upcoming K-adaptation of the popular Chinese time-traveling romance novel Bu Bu Jing Xin. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo(Bobogyungsim: Ryeo) has front loaded the cast with more flower boys than can be counted on one hand, with Lee Jun Ki leading the way as 4th Prince commanding the screen with his contrasting appeal of feminine features and masculine aura.

The entire main cast is on the cover and pages of Cosmopolitan Korea August edition, in time to promote the fully pre-produced drama airing at the end of August on SBS Mon-Tues. The entire cast looks so insanely good looking in this pictorial it makes me want a reprise in modern times just to bookend the proceedings, as long as it’s not as stupidly written as the BBJX sequelBu Bu Jing Qing which needs to be scrubbed from existence. 

Read more: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/07/19/lee-jun-ki-and-iu-lead-the-cast-of-k-bu-bu-jing-xin-in-the-full-cosmopolitan-korea-pictorial/#comment-436663

• Like 10

EDIT: Quote is said by Kang Ha Neul

..."Along the way, my character met Jieuni's character and she sorts of heals him and makes him better....". 

Jieuni ( Ji Eun + i) :blush: Sign of closeness. 

Spoiler

They have made such an awesome group... Based on what Cosmopolitan said closeness between all of them was in the air. 

• Like 12

I don't understand the quote by Lee Jun Ki regarding the "exercise" and "connected with fate". Maybe there is a missing link in the translation but I can't see the connection between exercising and connected with fate.

• Like 2

[Photoshoots] Cast of 'Scarlet Heart: Goryeo'

ui1.jpg

ui2.jpg

ui3.jpg

ui4.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-19%2Bat%2B4.11.1

Mydaily - Naver: "IU's working environment"...'Scarlet Heart', the only lady among 7 princes

1. [+7,802, -295] Jealous of IU's working environment..

2. [+5,677, -217] Crazy crazy... Lee Junki, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Baekhyun..

3. [+4,472, -186] Lee Junki is looking more and more youthful

4. [+2,944, -184] Man, I'm jealous of her working environment ㅠ I wanna see Lee Junki and this drama soon.

5. [+2,114, -158] Kang Ha Neul's hair... But he still looks good

6. [+470, -49]My eyes went straight to Lee Junki ㅋㅋㅋ Handsome

7. [+399, -47] Lee Junki, how are you so handsome ?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+343, -36] Lee Junki is really handsome..

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/photoshoots-cast-of-scarlet-heart.html

• Like 12

11 hours ago, sukbin said:

I don't understand the quote by Lee Jun Ki regarding the "exercise" and "connected with fate". Maybe there is a missing link in the translation but I can't see the connection between exercising and connected with fate.

I agree. It definitely sounds like there are parts missing. Am hoping someone will be able to do an additional translation. :(

• Like 6

I don't understand what Lee Jun Ki said either XD Is sad that we don't have translation. What I mean is that we only get translation from a specific actor or actress depending on their fandom. And I am here wanting to know about the whole cast/team (Moon Lovers related), not only one or two. Time to learn hangul. :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Then I think the translation I posted about Lee Joong Gi and that we did not understood have nothing to do with the Cosmopolitan interview. :huh: (?)

@zacklazchapellez @Ally Thank you! :) 

We knew about this already but here is another translation. :) 

EDIT: Are 3 different subbers talking about Moon Lovers. One that finished subbing episode 20, other that watched episode 1 and one that doesn't mention what episode but all ended saying Moon Lovers will be awesome. :blush: 

• Like 9

I want an official teaser trailer coming from SBS or some kind of promotion from them. Why aren't we seeing any kind of promotion from SBS yet? Is it still too early? Anyhow, I hope it will come out soon. 

• Like 7