[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

20 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Only in Cosmopolitan magazine's interview, Joon Gi makes jokes about Kang Ha Neul but I do not see anything bad there, is a harmless joke among friends. In the first part of the video from 0:10 - 0:52.

Spoiler

Thank you for the video, I didn't even remember this joke because it's a very harmless one, they all just laughed at it. But it might sound harsh for overly sensitive and protective fans.

Actually I said "bad jokes" to make it sound less intimidating but it came out as confusing instead. The exact words are actually "leejunki also discredited khn in all interviews, although it was a joke, it hurts so much."

Discredit is a strong word and quite delusional it seems to say "in all interviews". I think she just exaggerated to justify her pov. We may never be on the same page with her about what considered as "discredit" so I'd say just let this pass and move on. LJG is doing fine, his fanbase is growing steadily, no harm done :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tinniet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aigoo now I feel bad for you, I deliberately put it in spoiler tag because actually it's kinda off topic and I know it may make some people uncomfortable. Too bad you read it after having such a bad day.

I've tried to explain to her that KHN respects LJG and how come she was so bitter towards the person whom his idol respects, but she started about that bad jokes matter I really have no idea about and how LJG's fans bashed KHN because of his role, and that she thought KHN didn't respect LJG anymore now. Tbh I was so irritated at this point that my following comment became very sarcastic because she tarnished not only LJG's image, but KHN's as well. Now I regret letting my emotion took place LOL but no serious harm done, at least on my part :P

We should move on now chingu, haha. Just rest and forget about my post^^

I'm curious... and read all the comment in the IG... :sweatingbullets:. This is real... fans war.. :crazy: i can't believe it... 

And one of the comment said she left the forum due to some of us said bad thing about wook..

Come on...!!! if we said bad thing about wook ... it mean khn acting was very good :wub: he did great acting... some of us also critizise haesoo and wang so... all casts did great acting...it's so logical

How come a die hard fan can not differentiate between acting and real life... poor girls... she doesn't know how beautiful ljg's jawline... those eyes... nose... cheek bones... lips... OMG... she missed one of the most beautiful creature God's create... (what am i doing now... fan girling :wub:)

Just ignore her... she doesn't worth our explanation... let's enjoy our life by spreading love not hate... :wub:  

Night night cingus... :wub:

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

Thank you for the video, I didn't even remember this joke because it's a very harmless one, they all just laughed at it. But it might sound harsh for overly sensitive and protective fans.

Actually I said "bad jokes" to make it sound less intimidating but it came out as confusing instead. The exact words are actually "leejunki also discredited khn in all interviews, although it was a joke, it hurts so much."

Discredit is a strong word and quite delusional it seems to say "in all interviews". I think she just exaggerated to justify her pov. We may never be on the same page with her about what considered as "discredit" so I'd say just let this pass and move on. LJG is doing fine, his fanbase is growing steadily, no harm done :)

Unlike Lee Joon Gi who's already a established actor, Kang Ha Nuel is only starting to get noticed. He has not been a lead actor as yet. I think that would cause more harm to KHN than any effect on LJG. Secondly, aside from being a sunbae, LJG is a hyung and the age gap is quite big. Imagine how much that girl is putting KHN in a difficult position.

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Was trying to move on by watching Legend of the Blue Sea, then saw LMH in ssato (magistrate) uniform and General Park.... i can't continue. :cold_sweat: because i still miss ML.

I watch baekah drama... :wub:

I think i'll watch legend of the blue sea when the drama end... i can't handle seeing general park :w00t:

• Like 7

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, AryRa said:

I'm curious... and read all the comment in the IG... :sweatingbullets:. This is real... fans war.. :crazy: i can't believe it... 

And one of the comment said she left the forum due to some of us said bad thing about wook..

Come on...!!! if we said bad thing about wook ... it mean khn acting was very good :wub: he did great acting... some of us also critizise haesoo and wang so... all casts did great acting...it's so logical

How come a die hard fan can not differentiate between acting and real life... poor girls... she doesn't know how beautiful ljg's jawline... those eyes... nose... cheek bones... lips... OMG... she missed one of the most beautiful creature God's create... (what am i doing now... fan girling :wub:)

Just ignore her... she doesn't worth our explanation... let's enjoy our life by spreading love not hate... :wub:  

also when we are angry at Wook, the next line is an applause for KHN... no one dislikes KHN here (i believe) and even Wook got sympathy and analysis in this forum.... she got a long way to go to see whats acting and the real person..

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, AryRa said:

Spoiler

I wish you didn't read the post I commented on kekeke~ because now I wonder if I should have let that pass... but I think whoever read the comments with the right mind will be able to see who actually started the "banter" (it was fun to me, it wasn't war^^) and who maintained the logic. About the one who left because of Wook, did he/she specifically mention Soompi? 

• Like 7

Chill, girls :D

Xsx8U1.jpg

I like KHN, personally, I find his acting level is quite something and Wook's transition was presented in a very nice flow. However, LJG is way more solid to the point that it's almost impossible to imagine another portray of Wang So without him. It's a different game ^_^

I'm struggling hard to move on :sweatingbullets: this is way more difficult than I thought, it's getting ridiculous. For you who's wondering should you watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo or not, I would say the drama is pretty 'safe'. True, it's like BA being transported to modern days, but the plot is very light and sort of comical, I don't feel any connection to SHR. Plus his abs is ah-ma-zing . As for the other new drama, the Legend of Blue Sea, I almost fell asleep while watching it. I have been spoiled by the top-notch quality of SHR, I can't deal with the lower ones. 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

also when we are angry at Wook, the next line is an applause for KHN... no one dislikes KHN here (i believe) and even Wook got sympathy and analysis in this forum.... she got a long way to go to see whats acting and the real person..

Considering Korean culture where seniority is prevalent. No matter what KHN will kneel down before LJG, just like how LJG will kneel down to his sunbae. That's how reality is.  That girl is in delulu.

• Like 8

Spoiler
4 hours ago, phenyl said:

chingu, wanna ask a question about SBS drama awards, how about drama that start at 2016 but finished 2017(LOTBS), is it nominated at 2016 or 2017 drama awards?

PS: nice idea for business...gonna help with withdrawal syndrom...since wang so is cow king:blush:

i think it will LOTBS will be in 2017 awards since it would be unfair to decide the winners if the drama is still on air...

just that the awards (if ever) for LOTBS will be received longer hehehe

• Like 5

Spoiler
On 11/18/2016 at 0:50 AM, kiinn said:

Chill, girls :D

Xsx8U1.jpg

I like KHN, personally, I find his acting level is quite something and Wook's transition was presented in a very nice flow. However, LJG is way more solid to the point that it's almost impossible to imagine another portray of Wang So without him. 

I'm struggling hard to move on :sweatingbullets: this is way more difficult that I'd thought, it's getting ridiculous. For you who's wondering should you watch Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-Joo or not, I would say the drama is pretty 'safe'. True, it's like BA being transported to modern days, but the plot is very light and sort of comical, I don't feel any connection to SHR. As for the other new drama, the Legend of Blue Sea, I almost fell asleep while watching it. I have been spoiled by the top-notch quality of SHR, I can't deal with the lower ones. 

LJG is breathing and living as WS all the way, that you cannot see any hint that he is a celebrity....

top notch quality... from Ha jin's drowning scene to WS horseback riding during eclipse, i got hooked, its so beautiful, esp when WS already in the gates and killed the horse (RIP).. he's so intense in that scene i wanted to see more of him than any other princes..

• Like 11

45 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Was trying to move on by watching Legend of the Blue Sea, then saw LMH in ssato (magistrate) uniform and General Park.... i can't continue. :cold_sweat: because i still miss ML.

even though i anticipated it, i havent watch ep 1 hahahaha... dunno, maybe when the drama ends

or when i already have my heart so worn out loving MLSHR hahaha

• Like 13

5 hours ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

I came as a neutral person commenting on her post, not as a LJG's fan to avoid my opinion taken as subjective one (and I did write neutral comments). I couldn't dig deeper about the bad and childish jokes she said LJG made on KHN because then I would sound too curious while I said that I didn't care about LJG at all LOL

Even if there is any, I believe KHN doesn't have hard feeling toward LJG. They're too close to take the jokes seriously, it's only the fans who get over protective and over sensitive sometimes.

haha LOL, how hard it is for you to stay calm and not dig deeper *applause*,,,

i believe all of them are good friends (look how close they are on the bts, they fancy each other...) the fans wars will subside later when a new face comes up hahaha

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

LJG is breathing and living as WS all the way, that you cannot see any hint that he is a celebrity....

top notch quality... from Ha jin's drowning scene to WS horseback riding during eclipse, i got hooked, its so beautiful, esp when WS already was in the gates and killed the horse (RIP).. he's so intense in that scene i wanted to see more of him than any other princes..

I replayed the part starting from the scene where he killed the horse to him delivering his vow for about 20 times alrd. His expression and the way he moved his eyebrow and eyes when the soldier asked him if he wanted another horse for going back to Shinju is just....Idk how to put it into words, I wish I have the gif instead. On that moment I knew he was really a great actor. And the bgm when he walked through the gate into the palace couldn't be more perfect. That scene was definitely in my list of most brilliant scenes in MLSHR.

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

I wish you didn't read the post I commented on kekeke~ because now I wonder if I should have let that pass... but I think whoever read the comments with the right mind will be able to see who actually started the "banter" (it was fun to me, it wasn't war^^) and who maintained the logic. About the one who left because of Wook, did he/she specifically mention Soompi? 

Your comment was a mature lady comment... she keep bashing LJG and you keep praise KHN... that's why it is fun for you:wub: 

Yes.. i think she a friend of the owner thread.. she mention soompi forum... too bad she can not enjoy this lovely forum... i think there's also analysis about wook positive value... not all people hate wook

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I replayed the part starting from the scene where he killed the horse to him delivering his vow for about 20 times alrd. His expression and the way he moved his eyebrow and eyes when the soldier asked him if he wanted another horse for going back to Shinju is just....Idk how to put it into words, I wish I have the gif instead. On that moment I knew he was really a great actor. And the bgm when he walked through the gate into the palace couldn't be more perfect. That scene was definitely in my list of most brilliant scenes in MLSHR.

yes! that eyebrow thing.... so amazing you also noticed that.... i was also at awe how he did that thing hahahaha

the bgm is so perfect, so so good....

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

yes! that eyebrow thing.... so amazing you also noticed that.... i was also at awe how he did that thing hahahaha

the bgm is so perfect, so bad richard simmons....

On later episodes his eyebrow game played hard and I squealed on every eyebrow's movement. The remarkable ones are the scene where he asked Soo if she would go with him if he became a king, and the scene where he said to Wook that he gave him the detail of the poisoning culprit but Wook couldn't do anything to save Soo. HOW CAN ONE'S EYEBROW'S MOVEMENT SO FASCINATING :tears:

In LJG's body part claiming (lol) nobody took his eyebrows right? YESSS THEY'RE MINE NOW.

• Like 14

@junejungki & @redlion

Thanks for the info! 

I've always thought that apart from the arcade owner, the other famous cameo in DOTS was the hospital's accountant. That's coming off about 2 years' hiatus from Korean drama. 

I remember seeing the bank teller (DOTS) & thought he seems a bit too eye-catching to be in a minor role. Guess when someone has star quality -- they cannot be denied even if they just cameo for a few minutes.

A quick check & Yoo Ah In doesn't qualify for 2016 -- "Six Dragons" was categorized as in 2015. 

Maybe I'm biased but LJG should win in the leading male actor category in any award presentation, really.

Just one scene should be enough to convince anyone -- unless they are blind. When the dowager lays dying, LJG goes from:

... simmering ANGER (dowager calling for Jung)

... to utter HATRED (telling her his revenge of her abandonment)

... to absolute DEVASTATION (over the dowager's death) 

No matter how many times I saw that scene, I never ceased to be G-Shocked by his talent. 

Now I'm G-Shocked coz there's no GJ (MLSHR) & no LJG...HOWL!

@tinniet I did notice the eye/eyebrow movement -- even before re-watching. That's one of the many qualities I admire about LJG -- he knows how to do subtle acting. The other being him patting on HS's hand after JM interrupted them star-gazing in Ep-16.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, tinniet said:

On later episodes his eyebrow game played hard and I squealed on every eyebrow's movement. The remarkable ones are the scene where he asked Soo if she would go with him if he became a king, and the scene where he said to Wook that he gave him the detail of the poisoning culprit but Wook couldn't do anything to save Soo. HOW CAN ONE'S EYEBROW'S MOVEMENT SO FASCINATING :tears:

In LJG's body part claiming (lol) nobody took his eyebrows right? YESSS THEY'RE MINE NOW.

the right or the left? hahaha

leave one for me too... hahaha

• Like 13