[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

About the AAA awards, there was no best actor awards or any acting performance related award,  so don't fret if Wang So is not nominated.

I am happy for the young guns to shine. But also I can't help myself but feel how ridiculous these categories are and having so many winners in one award.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Guys!!! I'm tempted to start another drama (two actually: Legend of blue sea and Weightlifting fairy) but for some reason I don't want to replace MLSHR yet (not that it's irreplaceable anyway) :tears:

Part of me still doesn't want to move on. Ottoekke??? I miss them so much. Withdrawals at its worst. 

Just watch The Legend of The Blue Sea...

but I don't see Lee Min Ho... but Lee Joon Gi with general Park... ottokee :bawling:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, junejungki said:

I watch Sweet Stranger in My House, Legend Of The Sea but it didnt capture my heart like MLSHR did. It was more like passing my time to watch this drama. Sigh!! 

Was it good? I will only watch complete dramas for a while. I learn my lesson when I was in pain waiting for Monday and Tuesday. So much pain :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Guys!!! I'm tempted to start another drama (two actually: Legend of blue sea and Weightlifting fairy) but for some reason I don't want to replace MLSHR yet (not that it's irreplaceable anyway) :tears:

Part of me still doesn't want to move on. Ottoekke??? I miss them so much. Withdrawals at its worst. 

I feel the same way! I tried to watch Faith because that was what I was watching to kill time on the weekends while waiting for my Mondays (*sob* Moondays!) but every time I turned it on, I was completely uninterested in it. I kept wanting to just hop on my computer again and stalk this forum/IG/twitter to see if there was any news on a special episode or second season or anything. 

I finally started watching a Taiwanese drama but even in that one, I was reminded on MLSHR! The male lead doesn't look like LJG, but sometimes his expressions remind me of Wang So and I get super excited and think about it again! (the drama is Refresh Man, btw)

I've put so much thought and love and time (and tears) into this show that I don't want to give it up! It has my whole heart and I can't even be happy about it because of the way it ended! (It was great, I just need MORE) I also thought I could be done with this forum after it reached 40,000.... But nope! Let's keep going for a long time! I love you guys, you make me happy! :wub:

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

About the AAA awards, there was no best actor awards or any acting performance related award,  so don't fret if Wang So is not nominated.

I am happy for the young guns to shine. But also I can't help myself but feel how ridiculous these categories are and having so many winners in one award.

Is that normal to have so many winners for one category in korea? I am not familiar with korea award systems. In my country, we can only have one winner for each category. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Was it good? I will only watch complete dramas for a while. I learn my lesson when I was in pain waiting for Monday and Tuesday. So much pain :sweatingbullets:.

It was ok for me. It doesnt give an impact to me like MLSHR. In fact I didnt watch Sweet Stranger last nite's episode 8 coz my hubby n me went for our dinner date. Unlike MLSHR time, I will never go out for a date with hubby on Mon & Tues. 

10 minutes ago, AryRa said:

but I don't see Lee Min Ho... but Lee Joon Gi with general Park... ottokee :bawling:

I understand how you feel!!!! Crazy, isnt it?

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Then they should add New Comer or Young actor award or something instead of lump sum all actors in one category. Not fair for veteren actor losing out to newbie like Baek Hyun

• Like 9

Call me salty, but the fact that LJG was not nominated for any category of the AAA means their awarding system is a joke.

Granted, most (not all) nominees deserved their nomination, but the absence of LJG really alarms and pisses me off. I, too, love KHN, JS, NJH, but LJG is on another level. To me, Wang So is one of the best male characters written in a drama in a long time (deep and rich on so many levels), and LJG's portrayal of Wang So was epic. That is a FACT. 

Eff you AAA. LJG/Wang So is a winner.

Edit: Congrats on 40/2K! MLSHR thread is like Wang So - we refused to die, even though the odds have been against us. 

• Like 22

52 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Well if you look at the list of the categories here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/winners-2016-asia-artist-awards-announced/

they actually had Daesang and Best Artist award, and what I know so far is LJG wasn't even nominated for these categories. They didn't even announce the nominees for all categories (except the popularity award) until the event last night, which is why it was a bittersweet surprise to find that KHN, NJH, and Jisoo were among the nominees but LJG wasn't even nominated for any.

Anyway I have to come to conclusion that this award is rigged and not worth mentioning at all. The fact that one have to pay to vote is enough already. I only hope that BH's winning and the nomination of the MLSHR casts will bring more recognition and appreciation to this show.

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, junejungki said:

It was ok for me. It doesnt give an impact to me like MLSHR. In fact I didnt watch Sweet Stranger last nite's episode 8 coz my hubby n me went for our dinner date. Unlike MLSHR time, I will never go out for a date with hubby on Mon & Tues. 

I understand how you feel!!!! Crazy, isnt it?

hehehe.... yes... it is crazy and strange too :crazy:

so i just watch variety show... 

recently watch was infinity challenge where IU done the musical performance with Park Myung Soo

or Sister Slam Dunk and when i miss our 4th prince and haesoo.. i'll watch selected scene from the MLSHR episode or other LJG drama :wub:

and still enjoy lurking this forum to see the recent update :heart:

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, AryRa said:

LOL same here!!! So far LOTBS got my attention only for the first few minutes when they were in Sageuk attire. Pretty face officer, remind me to Sato in Arang and of course General Park with unforgettable teeth. After that it was meh...... hope I can get better soon. Still re watching WS/HS moments  and other dramas cannot cure my illness.... It's not that I don't want to move on, I just can't....

• Like 14

10 hours ago, junejungki said:

Then they should add New Comer or Young actor award or something instead of lump sum all actors in one category. Not fair for veteren actor losing out to newbie like Baek Hyun

I don't think veteran actors would be that interested in this kind of awards. At there level, I think they are probably aiming something bigger.  

This kind of awards are really just for newbies. Just my two cents.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

I watch Sweet Stranger in My House, Legend Of The Sea but it didnt capture my heart like MLSHR did. It was more like passing my time to watch this drama. Sigh!! 

I watched first episode of both shows, but I'm just not interested.  I even tried the SBS new drama, but all the shouting in the hospital is really grating on my nerves. Sigh. Now I'm just watching Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I watched first episode of both shows, but I'm just not interested.  I even tried the SBS new drama, but all the shouting in the hospital is really grating on my nerves. Sigh. Now I'm just watching Three Meals A Day: Fishing Village.

Yes!! I love watchinv Fishing Village, Eric & his 2 comrades. Eric's cooking skill really impressive

30 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I don't think veteran actors would be that interest in this kind of awards. At there level, I think they are probably aiming something bigger.  

This kind of awards are really just for newbies. Just my two cents.

That is exactly what I mean. Why put veteren & skill actor under 1 award category with the newbie actors. For me, it is an insult to the veteran actors/actress

• Like 14

2 hours ago, desvlo said:

I think I found a partial solution for my heartache. I'm watching Chinese dramas now, particularly The Princess Weiyoung. It prevents me from comparing Korean actors with Joon Gi HAHAHAHA. The setting and costumes are more extravagant so it's definitely eye candy. And Chinese dramas are generally more well-written than Korean ones. You go try it. :D

I don't know if I want to watch Legend of the Blue Sea. I personally think LMH isn't that good of an actor unless he's portraying a chaebol or an arrogant person lol. Is the first episode good?

• Like 13

4 hours ago, shairli said:

See.. we are learning Koreans too via this series... good vibes but learning the negative words... hahahah!

Thats the only word for "No" that I know. Now that u mentioned "Shiro" means the same too right?

"clapping like seal" .... :lol: so many seals in one room if all of us watching this series together!

don't wori we learned another term for i love you... hahaha (but some say it was mis-used in sageuk because it has a different meaning?)

shiro means "i dont want to" also.. got it usually from modern dramas ahahaha...

that's why watching sageuk was a bit hard because some familiar words that i know were not usually uttered... anyway there's always a sub.. we can learn more... haha

ani, ani-yo, ani-mida? i think those means the same thing, just different on how it will be used...  

on another topic, i saw a news where a scene from legend of blue sea that peaked 20%, and it was a rain scene covering the female lead with umbrella...

reminded me of our OTP rain and cape scene... that particular kind of scene must be so romantic in korea.. along with backhugs... hahaha

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Call me salty, but the fact that LJG was not nominated for any category of the AAA means their awarding system is a joke.

Granted, most (not all) nominees deserved their nomination, but the absence of LJG really alarms and pisses me off. I, too, love KHN, JS, NJH, but LJG is on another level. To me, Wang So is one of the best male characters written in a drama in a long time (deep and rich on so many levels), and LJG's portrayal of Wang So was epic. That is a FACT. 

Eff you AAA. LJG/Wang So is a winner.

Edit: Congrats on 40/2K! MLSHR thread is like Wang So - we refused to die, even though the odds have been against us. 

Same lol. I was pretty pissed and put off yesterday with the nominations. Then there were these stuck-up Ha Neul fans who kept spamming and saying, "Bye bye Lee Joon Gi." Like what the aksjdfhaskj was that all about. If KHN saw them, he'd be so disappointed and disown these fans. People should learn how to separate show and reality. And the AAA was an absolute joke. I'm waiting for an SBS, KDA Daesang or whatever for the show and of course LJG.

• Like 16

38 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I think I found a partial solution for my heartache. I'm watching Chinese dramas now, particularly The Princess Weiyoung. It prevents me from comparing Korean actors with Joon Gi HAHAHAHA. The setting and costumes are more extravagant so it's definitely eye candy. And Chinese dramas are generally more well-written than Korean ones. You go try it. :D

I don't know if I want to watch Legend of the Blue Sea. I personally think LMH isn't that good of an actor unless he's portraying a chaebol or an arrogant person lol. Is the first episode good?

id watch legend,,,, because of jun ji hyun... i missed her quirkiness..

but to be paired with LMH im quite interested since JJH is a veteran actress..

it got high rating on first ep. 20% already... sigh...and its in SBS.... sooooooo..... :cry: i miss MLSHR hahahaha

Just now, Silvermaine said:

Same lol. I was pretty pissed and put off yesterday with the nominations. Then there were these stuck-up Ha Neul fans who kept spamming and saying, "Bye bye Lee Joon Gi." Like what the aksjdfhaskj was that all about. If KHN saw them, he'd be so disappointed and disown these fans. People should learn how to separate show and reality. And the AAA was an absolute joke. I'm waiting for an SBS, KDA Daesang or whatever for the show and of course LJG.

maybe there was no veteran actors in that awards i think... he might be in a different level of acting status or something ahahhaha..

well that was rude (fans) if they did that,,, the actors have good relationship why do that?  how could they hate LJG?

• Like 12