[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

I was the original poster but I had a request attached to the post. We have some original community members who read Hangul and can check the SBS programming schedule. That's the quickest way to confirm. There has been no mention of a special episode on the official fan sites and the content in my post didn't reference a source so odds are extremely high this isn't happening as stated.

:)  In order to avoid misunderstanding, I added the last sentence about not blaming the original poster. My beef is with dozens of such articles out there that sells false hope. 

The article you quoted was written on 12 Nov -- 2 days before 14 Nov.  Let's put it this way: if SBS wants to air a special, they will announce it officially at least a week ahead -- to garner as much buzz, attention & thus viewership as possible. 

I believe in the generosity of our Hangul-reading friends who will promptly spread the good news here. 

And that's really what this forum is about -- SHARING !

• Like 8

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, TeBe said:

Lol ! I sometimes think that KHN, LJK and IU relationship in real life is same as in the drama. KHN is gentle ans shy around her and she is sweet to him. LJK is push-over , playful and does whatever the hell he wants around IU from teasing her to expressing his happiness after kissing scenes. He hides nothing and expressing freely that he is liking what he is doing. Lol IU is in the middle of all of this helpless and can do nothing about it. 

I am rewatching ML on weekends. And I find that the burning chemistry between WS and HS really was amazing and the director could have really done better with the physical interaction between the two actors. I hope that all the actors and specially actresses could be more immersed in their characters and do better job in kissing scenes.  I am now finding the waist grab scenes and the forced kiss hotter than their kisses, when they were mutually in love.  why on earth does IU close her mouth and be very stiff, every time he kisses her?  Even when she grabs him back I feel it was rushed and not sexy or something. Did the director see that and gave the OK to the scenes? Was that the best both of them could do?  I know that filming kiss scenes could be very awkward for the actors and it demands a lot of boldness to do them properly. But I have seen a decent amount of dramas and saw enough actors, who really do excellent job at them. Lol I hope I don't sound like a weird perverted agashi.  I am saying this just because I find that they had really good chemistry and it is a pity that the director didn't make the best out of it.  :sweatingbullets:  They still did good, though.  I have seen worse :vicx:

c45bcf04-df6f-4a08-b32b-b5a554d155fa.jpg

maybe, since both of them shows an innocent kind of love, that's why kisses are subtle and controlled. at least we got a lot of kisses from this drama more than the usual... and there's back hugs, piggy backs, embraces etc... :) 

• Like 13

SBS is no different from other international broadcasters with regard to any extra content of MLSHR. They don't own anything and can only show what the director/production companies give them. And the production companies aren't exactly motivated to provide anything because they got their paycheck a long time ago. 

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

:)  In order to avoid misunderstanding, I added the last sentence about not blaming the original poster. My beef is with dozens of such articles out there that sells false hope. 

The article you quoted was written on 12 Nov -- 2 days before 14 Nov.  Let's put it this way: if SBS wants to air a special, they will announce it officially at least a week ahead. 

I believe in the generosity of our Hangul-reading friends who will promptly spread the good news here. 

And that's really what this forum is about -- SHARING !

LOL. Totally understand. No worries. As you can tell from my avatar stats, I've been a regular Soompier for a while and was just reiterating my original objective in the first post since it doesn't include it in the quote.

EDIT: Plus was taking the opportunity to convey that nothing's been reported on any of the official fan sites. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am noona alright but I am married. Sob!!Sob!!

I dont why is this men prefer older women. My husband also said the same thing. He prefer older women and I am 5 yrs older than him. Hmm!!!

If I can guess what JG means (from various interview when talking abut his liking) is that since he is always a kid at heart, he needs someone who is mature and nurturing. It is also a safe harbor for him. BTW, watching his interaction with IU, she maybe 11 years junior, but she is mature beyond her years. Can't help to ship them (in spite of she has a BF who is also 11 years older). Awwww if only....

How ironic in this drama.... HS, although she is younger than WS, she is actually older,..... well, what can I say... noona rocks!

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, RoxanaR said:

Same , I really feel bad for the cast , they worked so hard for 6 months and some scenes were deleted , even more Lee Junki and IU  because their precious moment in the last episode was deleted  , a second season is for now improbable but I hope the Pd-nim can release at least special episodes because and show us the happy ending 

The backlash that IU got regrading her acting skills maybe contributed to the lack of flow due to bad editing and directing. I personally cannot see others who suit to play Hae Soo. IU can portray 16 years old girl to a young woman in her 20th who experience hurt and growth in character where we can see the emotional changes. I say more just change in the hair and makeup department to show that. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, NitaA said:

The backlash that IU got regrading her acting skills maybe contributed to the lack of flow due to bad editing and directing. I personally cannot see others who suit to play Hae Soo. IU can portray 16 years old girl to a young woman in her 20th who experience hurt and growth in character where we can see the emotional changes. I say more just change in the hair and makeup department to show that. 

Let's not forget too that IU's haters and antis were contributing to that bad press. If you look through a lot of the Knetz commentary, the posts range from she doesn't look like an actress, she's not pretty, to she can't act. If veteran actors are praising IU for her work ethic and skills (commensurate with her actual talent now in the present time) then besides my own judgement of her acting, I would say her cast mates' praise validates the fact that she actually did quite well.

• Like 21

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

I am noona alright but I am married. Sob!!Sob!!

I dont why is this men prefer older women. My husband also said the same thing. He prefer older women and I am 5 yrs older than him. Hmm!!!

Guess I'm out of the running!! Not only am I married, but I'm younger than him!! I'm so used to being older than all these K-pop hotties that it's weird to think that I could legitimately call him "Oppa" :flushed: (hee hee hee)  I'm older than my husband too! (By only 3 months, but I still tell him to respect his elders!)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, kiinn said:

@fengari the subtitles were provided by the countries that bought the broadcast license. 

LoL Half naked Wang So is the best thing. I'm disappointed they only showed us his back, when HS was treating his wound. I mean, dude, it's his arm got hurt, you can make him lie flat on his back so we can see his bare chest. then close-up the shots for the scars on his chest 

I'm also thinking that he didn't dress himself! HS had to get up close and personal (before the candle scene!) to get that black robe on him... I'd like to see that. *waggles eyebrows* She also had to have put his make up on because his face was flawless waking up after sweating and almost dying (whereas I look like a monster after a peaceful night of sleep). 

• Like 18

10 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/4968/Scarlet_Heart%3A_Ryeo_(Director's_Cut)/

Is this thing legit? A director's cut coming? I found an version of epi 1-3 (ep02160903 <- Ep02 is the episode number, is 0903 the date of airing??) that has very different horsey meet cute. In the version I'm watching, the horse meet cute is way longer and has two shots of WS's hands around HS instead of the one I'm familiar with. I'm convinced this is a different cut. 

Answered my questions here:

http://k-dramacentral.blogspot.com/2016/09/re-impressions-scarlet-heart-ryeo-eps-1.html

So I do have the director's cut 1-3, but does anyone where to find the english subs? I've already tried darksmurfsubs. There's an additional scene in 2 where Hae Su and Chae Ryung talk additionally after HS is frustrated by how shallow Goryeo is. 

Here you go!

http://forums.soompi.com/en/messenger/1283625/?page=1

• Like 5

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Let's not forget too that IU's haters and antis were contributing to that bad press. If you look through a lot of the Knetz commentary, the posts range from she doesn't look like an actress, she's not pretty, to she can't act. If veteran actors are praising IU for her work ethic and skills (commensurate with her actual talent now in the present time) then besides my own judgement of her acting, I would say her cast mates' praise validates the fact that she actually did quite well.

this is true even before the broadcast haters was critizing her and saying that they don´t gonna watch the drama because she is in it  or that she is a bad actress ( what contradiction because just a few months before they were praising her for her acting) , anyway she demostrate once again that she has the talent  ,she still has a long way  and gonna learn how express her emotions through the acting , she got a great partner this time but I think that she gonna improve because she has the abilities and is a hard working girl .

• Like 10

On 12/11/2016 at 5:26 AM, wandaraiju said:

The PD good though, no need to hate him... but I am really disappointed with his decision of cutting scenes and not giving clearer storyline... hiks.... 

He gave us a beautiful story, Agreed, but he was also the one who destroyed it..i don't think i can forgive him until he decides to release the cut scenes to give us a proper closure..! 

• Like 13