[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

16 hours ago, kiinn said:

I actually like his figure around ep.6 , he's slim, but still had 'enough weight'. Idk, maybe it's also the effect of the dark and thick outfits. It seems that he's really enjoying his current skinny figure. It makes sense though, camera always add pounds, with this weight, he won't have to worry about any bad/ fat angle.

Yeah, it's very difficult,  i've only lost 1 kg, which I'm sure would easily come back if I binge-eat. I need to work out more.

Anybody knows what's LJG doing for exercise? he only said, to eat less and move more, at one of his v live. ( that's too vague, LJG-shi :sweatingbullets: )

@shairli  plus Jo Min Gi, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Chae Mi ( Moo's daughter / So's second wife) were there. Yep, not a good one to help moving on. He must have certain personal attraction to these kind of scripts, hasn't he. All of his dramas have that basic plots. Not that I mind though, I'll watch anything. :sweatingbullets:

I saw once in his interview, he doesnt like gym exercise. He prefer to go for a jog.  His routine is jogging. He also mentioned he wear cap when he go for his run. Nobody harrassing or approach him because he looks just like any other bloke with slit eyes and typical oriental look. That was the word coming out  from his mouth. But  I think now after MLSHR, he wont be able to survive outside without body guard. hahahaha!!

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, kiinn said:

@shairli  plus Jo Min Gi, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Chae Mi ( Moo's daughter / So's second wife) were there. Yep, not a good one to help moving on. He must have certain personal attraction to these kind of scripts, hasn't he. All of his dramas have that basic plots. Not that I mind though, I'll watch anything. :sweatingbullets:

Lee Chae Mi isn't the same child actress who played Moo's daughter / So's second wife.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, misspiggie said:

Speaking of Lee Min-ho ("Faith", "The Heirs"), I consider him the best looking of all Korean actors I know of. I've seen a couple of his shows, he's a decent actor but I'm not particularly impressed. It was easy to move on.

With LJG, I still struggle to call him handsome or gorgeous ... though perhaps good-looking in certain shots. In The King & The Clown, he's been described as "more beautiful than women" -- such a compliment! And in MLSHR -- he is so manly.

Man or woman, I am so charmed by his ability to merge with the role he's playing. 

"On-Screen Magnetism"

-- that's the best way I can find to describe LJG -- what a pleasure to discover such a memorable & wonderful actor !!!

Oh!! My!! your description on LJG is perfect and accurate 100%. 

• Like 10

On 11/11/2016 at 0:07 PM, junejungki said:

I saw once in his interview, he doesnt like gym exercise. He prefer to go for a jog.  His routine is jogging. He also mentioned he wear cap when he go for his run. Nobody harrassing or approach him because he looks just like any other bloke with slit eyes and typical oriental look. That was the word coming out  from his mouth. But  I think now after MLSHR, he wont be able to survive outside without body guard. hahahaha!!

Thank you,that sorta explains his figure :sweatingbullets:  He might need to reserve the entire park LOL ! or if the park is as big as Central Park he might not get caught. Geez, alright, I'll run 8 miles a day, and only eat apples. Yeah, I can never stand gym, prefer running and swimming. 

@lisethvr yep, sorry about that, @ruizaio corrected me, already revised the previous post.

• Like 9

On 11/10/2016 at 7:54 AM, ruizaio said:

MLSHR DC is still active. You can see for yourself here: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=bobobo

Is there english version or option to translate to english for this site?

16 hours ago, kiinn said:

Thank you,that sorta explains his figure :sweatingbullets:  He might need to reserve the entire park LOL ! or if the park is as big as Central Park he might not get caught. Geez, alright, I'll run 8 miles a day, and only eat apples. Yeah, I can never stand gym, prefer running and swimming. Funny I just found out we share same birthdate, maybe that's why I can associate well with his thinking and preferences. LoL. what a weird coincidence.

@lisethvr yep, sorry, @ruizaio corrected me, already revised the previous post.

I also jog, practise yoga and pilates for exercise. Taekwando on weekend. Gym is not my thing. 4 times a week I play weighlifting for my arms. But that's about it. I eat less carbs and eat more veggie and fruits for my diet. Process food is a big no no for me. That is how I keep my health in check. LJG may have his own diet too to maintain his body. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, phenyl said:

im gonna call LJG as a man with thousand faces....is any of you have read Glass no Kamen by Suzue Miuchi. Man version of Maya.

I said the exact same thing to my sister when we discussed LJG..haha..that's why I like him :P

• Like 6

On 11/10/2016 at 5:25 AM, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

Yay!! I got my MLSHR OST in the mail today!! It's beautiful...:love:

Also, rewatched episode 20 again today because I hate myself... gotta say, mad props to Jung's new wife. Having to live in the memory of her husband's first love AND raise her child. Who, btw, is not even Jung's flesh and blood but he loves her like she is his kid because she was Hae Soo's. Rough biz being with them Wang boys. 

Hi! Did you order via yesasia? Did it arrive on time? :)

• Like 4

16 hours ago, junejungki said:

Is there english version or option to translate to english for this site?

I also jog, practise yoga and pilates for exercise. Taekwando on weekend. Gym is not my thing. 4 times a week I play weighlifting for my arms. But that's about it. I eat less carbs and eat more veggie and fruits for my diet. Process food is a big no no for me. That is how I keep my health in check. LJG may have his own diet too to maintain his body. 

I think there is no need that Junki will go to the gym, remember, his hobby is Martia Arts ( with an S).  That is a lot of joules there.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

I think there is no need that Junki will go to the gym, remember, his hobby is Martia Arts ( with an S).  That is a lot of joules there.

Yes!!!! I agreee!!! :yum:

16 hours ago, reddiamond said:

Hi! Did you order via yesasia? Did it arrive on time? :)

I order mine for USD17.99 from Yes Asia. Arrive to my home 4 working days on Fedex courier service. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

너를 은애한다

Norul Unehandah

Thank you for this - I was wondering too.  Would you mind please breaking it down for me more literally??  I understand 너를means you/your in the object form but not sure about the rest.  Perhaps 은 is a past/ present modifier but then what about 애?  And 한다 is the declarative formal low form of the verb 하다 - to do, to have - often used with adjectives.  Sorry to be such a pain but I have a very basic understanding of Korean and I am still learning so I get curious when I can't figure something out.  Or perhaps it is ancient language often used in Sageuks??

• Like 9

THEY WILL NOT RELEASE THE REQUESTED DVD?

THEY WILL NOT RELEASE CUT SCENES?

Then...in the future we might have to skip the works of these two.... if that is the case I am really gonna  mark  them, and will avoid any drama of them from now on.

Director :    Kim Kyu Tae

pic1_zpsoxxxdp5w.jpg

Writer :   Jo Yoon Young

pic3_zpsoxvw6fcv.png

THEY HAVE NO REGARD TO GLOBAL FANS...NONE AT ALL !

If only Universal Studios has a say on the matter, since they invested in the drama too, in anticipation of  international viewership.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/universal-studios-to-embark-on-k-drama-venture-with-pd-kim-kyu-tae/

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, KatKat09 said:

Then...in the future we might have to skip the works of these two.... if that is the case I am really gonna  mark  them, and will avoid any drama of them from now on.

pic1_zpsoxxxdp5w.jpg

pic3_zpsoxvw6fcv.png

If only Universal Studios has a say on the matter, since they invested in the drama too, in anticipation of  international viewership.

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/universal-studios-to-embark-on-k-drama-venture-with-pd-kim-kyu-tae/

I am called to say something about this since you mentioned the two main culprits that by right, should shoulder the lion share of blames for butchering the production in the first place. My words are certainly not kind but to think of their miscalculations for butchering and dumbing down the heroine of BBJX, ignoring sageuk speech, incorporating ill-fitting OST (the rap music) into a period drama, hiring bunch of drunk monkeys to do the editing, underused the talent of the actors which left most of them having to be the one bearing the brunt of the netizens, bad calculations on drama pacing and for being totally clueless on how to do saguek (I blame them for the bad hairstyling on Ji Soo especially and his legendary side burn, the underwhelming princes' costumes except LJG, the empty palace setting, the two lame vases of peonies instead of a garden in final episode 20 and the list go on).....yes, you can tell these two have no consideration towards drama fans. 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, KatKat09 said:

Is it official they won't release anything?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Both of them haveMoles

:D Just noticed for LJG.  I have to put up my photo between them then coz I have mole... ehem..on the right side :phew: too.

13 minutes ago, KatKat09 said:

I've marked them long time ago... hahahahahah! oops.. I should remain quiet on this issue, as I said earlier, I rest my case.^_^

• Like 8

@lyserose

Exactly!  and they even have the gall to ignore the clamor and request of the fans for the DVD /Cut Scenes release?

Such a bunch of clowns and phonies these two are.

@antiherofans

There might not be any official statement ... but you can see clearly  their game...they think that by ignoring the request, fans will eventually get tired asking for the cut scenes....and all will just be forgotten.

• Like 10