[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Actually, a later interview with the designer at Minhwee said that the flower is (Moutan) peony. I guess whoever answered the phone when the Korean fan on DC asked didn't know. 

The Korean fans are trying hard to convince the director to give up the unreleased scenes... hoping that he'll be generous.

Also, I have compiled a list of some known deleted scenes on the Blu-ray/DVD team's Tumblr page. You can read it here:

http://moonlovers-bobo.tumblr.com/post/153020571606/known-deleted-scenes-in-mlshr

I'm sure there are more, but these are what we know of with some evidence that they were shot.

@ruizaio Ahh then that makes perfect sense why Soo reacted the way she did when she heard about the peonies... thank you for the clarification!

And thank you too for the compilation of the deleted scenes. Truly appreciate it. Hopefully one day we will see more with the uncut version. Speaking of which... do you know why some of the instrumental tracks used in the drama did not make it into the OST? Do you know who the musical director is? Wonder whether they would also consider releasing the full soundtrack. Wishes... wishes... Whatever it is, really appreciate all the efforts you and the Korean fans are doing to make the uncut version a reality. Thank you!

• Like 10

@liddi Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the music side. The list of the music crew is thus:

음악감독  최성권 director of music: Choi Sung Kwon

음악  김지수 박준수 배보람 손주광 박민지 허상은 music: Kim Ji Soo, Park Joon Soo, Bae Bo Ram, Son Joo Gwang, Park Min Ji, Heo Sang Eun

OST프로듀서  송동운 OST producer: Song Dong Yoon

OST제작  냠냠엔터테인먼트 CJ E&M 음악사업본부 OST production companies: Nyam Nyam Entertainment, CJ E&M Music Division

• Like 11

Wow.. all the analysis about the painting is amazing... i feel rather dumb... i've never seen those kind of things (more focused on crying while the scene played). But i remember GJ saying to Jimong that he wanted the painter to portrait him like he really is... so maybe he wanted to show Soo both of his sides

i'm afraid we won't have more news about the drama... i wish they release some bts from the final episode.. i need my MLSHR fix...

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, antoniaclamens said:

Wow.. all the analysis about the painting is amazing... i feel rather dumb... i've never seen those kind of things (more focused on crying while the scene played). But i remember GJ saying to Jimong that he wanted the painter to portrait him like he really is... so maybe he wanted to show Soo both of his sides

i'm afraid we won't have more news about the drama... i wish they release some bts from the final episode.. i need my MLSHR fix...

Really?? Sigh~hh.... maybe it is time to move on :(

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

i understand what you mean hae soo was lucky to have jung by her side when she died and someone to care for her whereas wang so had no one. And i for the first time felt sad for jung when she said she wouldn't remember him, like come on the least you could do was lie to him if it made him feel better. Anyway hae soo is just one complicated women for someone who is a damsel in distress cause usually those characters are easy to read.

Yes, HS was the lucky one to have WJ by her side.  I think I like WJ's character, he has a pure heart and self conscience within him from start to the end. His character development is quite constant compared to others. He likes HS as noona then he said he will addressed her as noona, but when he growth becomes stronger, he told HS that he would no longer addressed her noona, because he wants to become her man.

To his mother and brother, he acted the same. When he noticed and realized that his sibling and mother were  after the throne and trying to kill CP, he straight away blamed his mother and brother on their  unfaithful and bloody moves.

Again, to WW. He argued with WW not to be HS sides when she was bully by others laundry maids. 

I appreciated the most of WJ is he gives freedom to HS. Even he has the decree from late king about the marriage but he did not enforce it because he knows HS will definitely reject the proposal. He wouldn't do anything to upset her.

• Like 12

Speaking of Lee Min-ho ("Faith", "The Heirs"), I consider him the best looking of all Korean actors I know of. I've seen a couple of his shows, he's a decent actor but I'm not particularly impressed. It was easy to move on.

With LJG, I still struggle to call him handsome or gorgeous ... though perhaps good-looking in certain shots. In The King & The Clown, he's been described as "more beautiful than women" -- such a compliment! And in MLSHR -- he is so manly.

Man or woman, I am so charmed by his ability to merge with the role he's playing. 

"On-Screen Magnetism"

-- that's the best way I can find to describe LJG -- what a pleasure to discover such a memorable & wonderful actor !!!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, ldwon4 said:

Omg finished Jealousy Incarnate and the editing for the end was super messy (still found the show pretty interesting and funny though)! I had no idea what the heck was going on.... im pretty sure they just gave up in the end, put a whole bunch of random scenes together and hoped for the best XD Those 30 minutes were 1000x than the editing for MLSHR as a whole. They absoutely did not need all 24 episodes. Should've given that precious time to MLSHR.....sighhhhhh

I AGREE... actually I stopped @  Eps 18... so much regret of watching that series though I like GHJ so much (sorry..).  MLSHR deserves more airtime-slot!

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

funny because all i can think of is Jimong once again

:D:rolleyes:

• Like 7

I found another cute IU x Kang Hanna interactions~ it has been brought up in some post here, but this is the video and the whole translation too. I love how Kang Hanna called her Jieun-jjang, it's sounds so cute~ :wub: Now, if only Yeon Hwa wasn't as vile as she was in the drama, Hae Soo and Yeon Hwa might become good friends, ahahaa :D 

• Like 20

10 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

just imagining MLSHR happen like w: two worlds.. since i saw edited pics of WS turning real and leaving the painting.. :w00t:

HS is in front of the painting, crying..

WS in front of the painting, examining the finish product...

then a solar eclipse occurred, slowly darkening the whole inner palace..

then he saw a silhouette from the painting, slowly like turning into a mirage..

HS lifted her head again, and was shocked to see WS staring at her, shocked too..

what's next...? :P

I don't know whether they will be transported back via the painting.. or stay in the modern world

But I just hope WS can grab HS's hand tightly at that moment this time and never let go... never ever be separated again no matter what the eclipse throws at them.

Of course, a passionate kiss at that point will be perfect!

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Speaking of Lee Min-ho ("Faith", "The Heirs"), I consider him the best looking of all Korean actors I know of. I've seen a couple of his shows, he's a decent actor but I'm not particularly impressed. It was easy to move on.

With LJG, I still struggle to call him handsome or gorgeous ... though perhaps good-looking in certain shots. In The King & The Clown, he's been described as "more beautiful than women" -- such a compliment! And in MLSHR -- he is so manly.

Man or woman, I am so charmed by his ability to merge with the role he's playing. 

"On-Screen Magnetism"

-- that's the best way I can find to describe LJG -- what a pleasure to discover such a memorable & wonderful actor !!!

im gonna call LJG as a man with thousand faces....is any of you have read Glass no Kamen by Suzue Miuchi. Man version of Maya.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

i dont want to eat much also.. i think i got inspired with his weight loss because it is needed for work..

but i still end up eating more.. hahahaha

I actually like his figure around ep.6 , he's slim, but still had 'enough weight'. Idk, maybe it's also the effect of the dark and thick outfits. It seems that he's really enjoying his current skinny figure. It makes sense though, camera always add pounds, with this weight, he won't have to worry about any bad/ fat angle.

Yeah, it's very difficult,  i've only lost 1 kg, which I'm sure would easily come back if I binge-eat. I need to work out more.

Anybody knows what's LJG doing for exercise? he only said, to eat less and move more, at one of his v live. ( that's too vague, LJG-shi :sweatingbullets: )

@shairli  plus Jo Min Gi, Kang Ha Neul were there. Yep, not a good one to help moving on. He must have certain personal attraction to these kind of scripts, hasn't he. All of his dramas have that basic plots. Not that I mind though, I'll watch anything. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, shiraru said:

I found another cute IU - Kang Hanna interactions~ it has been brought up in some post here, but this is the video and the whole translation too. I love how Kang Hanna called her Jieun-jjang, it's sounds so cute~ :wub: Now, if only Yeon Hwa wasn't as vile as she was in the drama, Hae Soo and Yeon Hwa might become good friends, ahahaa :D 

I saw a Korean make up talkshow where the make-up artist / Shinae was discussing and giving out tips to create make up for Hae Soo. She said IU's never got bloated face, and she used very little make up. All the ladies ended up dishing on her cause she only praised her all the time. They said she loved IU too much. LOL

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, kiinn said:

@shairli  plus Jo Min Gi, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Chae Mi ( Moo's daughter / So's second wife) were there. Yep, not a good one to help moving on. He must have certain personal attraction to these kind of scripts, hasn't he. All of his drama have that basic plots. Not that I mind though, I'll watch anything. :sweatingbullets:

Weird (in a good way) choice of dramas right.. NEXT... ROM-COM PLEASE! with the same lead... i dont mind! But, afraid feel like watching MLSHR :)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ldwon4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

MWSnap692_2014-09-06_20_46_27.jpg

This probably would have been what WS looked like if they kept the facial hair for future GJ, but a bit thinner since he lost weight for the show kekekeke

Warning: it's kinda a spoiler from from joseon gunman so look at your own risk

Credit to dramafever from where I got the pic from kekeke

I'm actually glad they didn't include the facial hair for GJ this time. He looks so much better and handsome without it.

I didn't really like the beard he was sporting towards the ending of Gunman In Joseon where he was leading out the peasants on a mission. Made him looks way too old.

Besides, the bearded guys in MLSHR all suffered bad endings: Won, Yo, Wook :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10