[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to get over MLSHR.Somehow,the events in MLSHR are somewhat relatable/similar to what we are experiencing in reality today.Relationships in MLSHR are realistically portrayed and most of the important facts in history are depicted as they are despite the creative licence.Furthermore,its themes are universal.

• Like 14

Well for sure The Dump won't win the Nobel Prize for Peace during his first year in office. 

This is the ONLY thing I will mention regarding the election. I ask that you guys refrain from mentioning it further in this forum. PLEASE? Don't let my only place of escape be tainted by politics also.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to get over MLSHR.Somehow,the events in MLSHR are somewhat relatable/similar to what we are experiencing in reality today.Relationships in MLSHR are realistically portrayed and most of the important facts in history are depicted as they are despite the creative licence.Furthermore,its themes are universal.

I know what you mean. This month is awful for me, MLSHR ending, my country political problem and now US election results :(

My prayer for USA after hearing Donald Trump won the presidency. This will effects the whole world including my country :(.

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Well for sure The Dump won't win the Nobel Prize for Peace during his first year in office. 

This is the ONLY thing I will mention regarding the election. I ask that you guys refrain from mentioning it further in this forum. PLEASE? Don't let my only place of escape be tainted by politics also.

Sorry, just read your post

• Like 4

Same as many I can't move on with Moonlovers... No other drama is tempting me... any free time I'm listening instrumental OSTs or watching new fanmade clips on Youtube... checking all possible sources to find any information that there WILL be SOMETHING MORE to the story!!!

ps.  let's not forget crazy laughing at work with face in my pc while rolling down multiple pages of Your comments Eclipses :))  

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Hands hands....

The first 3 pictures! They make me want to wake up my sleeping husband beside me just so we can recreate them. I have to be honest and give credit to this drama and the lead actors because my life is more exciting now, whatever that phrase means.:blush:

• Like 7

Yep, I'm not sure if there's any way to move on from SHR :sweatingbullets:

I put on SHR BGM on loop while driving, and when that 'Pastoral Morning' played, my heart felt like deep richard simmons, it's the music background when Wang So realised about his daughter. I had been a cautious driver but I almost bumped into other cars, cause I was watching the LJG Harpers Bazaar photoshoots while there's traffic jam. When I went to florist, the first thing I asked was if they had peonies ( I swear it was unconscious). The worst is last night Wang So appeared in my dream.

I have been watching LJG's past dramas, SNL, Fallon, Kimmel, Graham Norton, Dr. Strange, Netflix's Crown. NOTHING works. I'm doomed.  어떻게....

• Like 14

16 hours ago, kiinn said:

Yep, I'm not sure if there's any way to move on from SHR :sweatingbullets:

I put on SHR BGM on loop while driving, and when that 'Pastoral Morning' play, my heart feel like deep richard simmons, it's the music background when Wang So realised about his daughter. I have been a cautious driver but I almost bumped into other cars, cause I was watching the LJG Harpers Bazaar photoshoots while there's traffic jam. When I go to florist, the first thing I asked was if they had peonies ( I swear it was unconscious). The worst is last night Wang So appeared in my dream.

I have been watching LJG's past dramas, SNL, Fallon, Kimmel, Graham Norton, Dr. Strange, Netflix's Crown. NOTHING works. I'm doomed.  어떻게....

I am doom too. I cant move on from MLSHR. I stop watching others K drama because I found the drama is too meh. I cant feel anything. Maybe a holiday will help me to recover. I am going to Siem Reap and Cambodia  for holiday soon. With my husband. Hopefully this holiday can help me to move on after MLSHR. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I am doom too. I cant move on from MLSHR. I stop watching others K drama because I found the drama is too meh. I cant feel anything. Maybe a holiday will help me to recover. I am going to Siem Reap and Cambodia  for holiday soon. With my husband. Hopefully this holiday can help me to move on after MLSHR. 

Sounds nice, lucky you! 

Hopefully Nam Joo Hyuk's upcoming one gonna be good, it may help, it may worsen the symptoms thou :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

When I read the post I thought you're that someone very familiar to me. On another note, I agree on all counts. Kudos to the script writer, the director, those who contributed their thoughts, and the actors who brought the characters to life. They are :heart:. MLSHR is :heart:.

• Like 9