[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I don't know what to feel about this ending argh I'm numb... It's good and bad but for sure I wasn't as satisfied? Still unsure lol. Seriously this was pre produced and this is the ending we get? Oh well they have their reasons lol. I guess if it did good they were thinking season 2? Or if not they think it ended good enough? I just don't know anymore lol but it's ok I guess that's Haesoo's punishment no future Wang So.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

What do you mean with "Palace"? In the c-version of Scarlet Heart, at least they met in the future. Time travel dramas usually do that. The person from the past goes to the future and they end up together. You can't call it copy paste since many dramas do that.

There was an 'inspired by the novel' drama called Palace. They had the prince meet up with the modern character in the future and remember everything.Feng Shao Feng is the lead. It was kinda a mashup of Scarlet heart meets Boys Over Flowers. The sequels were more successful than Scarlet Heart's

• Like 5

What's the point in showing us HJ waking up in modern time if she is not to reunite with her beloved WS??? Above all, she meets modern JM. Unbelievable!!!! 

I'd rather the drama had ended at the scene when Soo died in Goryeo and that's it, than this nonsense ending. MLSHR should get an award for the most cruel K-drama of all time :bawling: In the end, the ultimate villian is not YH, Queen Yoo, Yo or Wook but the writer of this show. She must be held responsible and punished for tormenting So throughout the whole drama and for breaking our hearts and souls over and over again. So, without a doubt, is the most pitiful male lead that I've ever seen in my watching history of K-dramas.

• Like 12

I think, in some way, the ending is the ultimate punishment for Hae Soo because she left him, didn’t trust him and even though she knew him more than anyone, she took those people side who destroyed, hurt and killed people, while she couldn’t take his till the very end. She FINALLY realized what she had done… but richard simmons 1000 years later. And now back to the 21st century she will never be able to heal, her regret will stay with her till the rest of her life and will never be able to erase the picture of the love of her life standing there alone, all because of her. From the very beginning So showed her his true himself, it was in the front of her eyes, but until the end she judged and falsely accused him, while she saved and smiled at the man who killed Mu, the King who loved her dearly. It was one of the most disappointing parts that she never showed anger after she found out who was behind his death. I know many defend Hae Soo, and even though I don’t feel good saying this, I still mean it: I think she deserved what she got at the very end. But my real heartbreak still goes to So. He did not deserve this. He was only after the throne because he wanted to save his brothers and the love of his life. It wasn’t greed. Life is richard simmons unfair. But to be honest, in the end, the writers richard simmons it all up. (<--- will come back to this later :) )

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

Alright i am going to sleep.. And when i come back there should be an announcement of any sort .. Or i will hurt somebody LOLS

Me too. Tmrw when I wake up, I will just think this is only a dream. I need to move on. 2 months of  roller coaster emotion is enough.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

THE ENDING WAS.. ERR...

I FEEL SORRY TO WANG SO..

HAE SOO MET JI MONG INSTEAD OF HIM...  depressed1 onion head

WAEEEE WAEEEEEEEE?????!!!!!!  hate onion headhate onion head

I'm so sad seeing how emotionless WS becomes facing the grown up people. He only showed emotions when it came to HS/his daughter who resembles HS. He becomes so emotionless :tears::tears: I want to see him happy! Happy in his reincarnation when he still remembers his time in Goryeo! Waee Waeee????

Where is my future Wang So? Where is the sexy naughty happy delicious future Wang So??!!! Aaaaarrrggghhhh

This though...

HS : *slowly remembering her time in Goryeo painted by (Ji Mong?)* *seeing WS* *seeing his description, cruel king* *seeing the picture of him alone in the palace*

"I'M SO SORRY I LEFT YOU ALONE"

What did I said gurl, you're gonna regret it.  crying2 onion headcrying2 onion head

IU NAILED THAT ACTING! IU NAILED THIS EPISODE!

IF ONLY THEY GAVE US SOME CLUE FROM EPISODE 19 THAT HAE SOO LEFT PALACE BECAUSE OF THE BABY THEN I WON'T BE HATING ON HER SO MUCH!!!!! DARN EDITING TEAM FOR MAKING IT LOOK LIKE SHE LEFT THE PALACE BECAUSE SHE IS HATING THE MAN WANG SO BECOME.  hate onion head

haha, i think its a right choice that they only revealed she was pregnant in ep 20 as a surprise, we would still hate her leaving the palace...

but all the paintings and calligraphies, WS should be shown having those...

and at least while Hajin was crying in front of the painting, at least show LJG beside her, watching her cry... that would be ok... then last part go to GJ having a closeup with the scar...

• Like 10

I don't know why so many are upset with the ending when HS character was the most wishy washy there was in the whole drama.. I find the ending likable especially since there supposed to be a season 2 especially it would help LJK trasition into other geners make the second season would be written as a true love story..

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

I need a 2 hours special of the future and telling me more things of the past...WITHOUT JIMONG!!!!!!!  :lol:

I blame Jimong for everything LOL

You just JIMONG me (translation: destroy me into million pieces)

You just got JIMONG-ED (translation: lied lied lied)

• Like 21

I guess the ending was like that, WS saying he will find HS, because they were planning or hoping to do a sequel or season 2. They might have anticipated that the drama will be a huge success. It is overly successful overseas but the ratings on Korea is not cooperating.

They really left the ending open, for a season 2 to work on meeting in the future. If only Korea cooperated...

• Like 17

1 minute ago, valsava said:

I don't know why so many are upset with the ending when HS character was the most wishy washy there was in the whole drama.. I find the ending likable especially since there supposed to be a season 2 especially it would help LJK trasition into other geners make the second season would be written as a true love story..

Are they gonna do season 2?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

What do you mean with "Palace"? In the c-version of Scarlet Heart, at least they met in the future. Time travel dramas usually do that. The person from the past goes to the future and they end up together. You can't call it copy paste since many dramas do that.

I think it happens when C-Drama Scarlet Heart is in production when another rival releases almost same theme which also takes place in Qing Era starring Yang Mi.  She went back and eventually returned with the eight prince.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_(TV_series)

Scarlet Heart sequel is not written by the writer but rather to flog the franchise and original reputation.

Original ending of the novel is Ruoxi never returned to her timeline but rather ends with her demise.

• Like 5