[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, phenyl said:

imho, just polite words, its shame and regret coz its already at the end., (implicit  i still want to entertain you/fans longer)

Oooh, I see.Thanks for the explanation :). I got a bit confused to understand it (English is not my first language).

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

It's really harder than I thought to get over MLSHR.The most I usually take is 1 week.But this one still keeps me thinking about it.That's why I can't bring myself to watch another drama yet.I'm watching variety shows like runningman instead.

Watching Lee Joon Gi's old drama. His old projects were very good & diverse. I am watching them in chronological. It's nice to see how his acting chops have evolve. But if you want light romance and happy ending, his movie 'Virgin Snow' would be a good choice. 

My suggestion is about Lee Joon Gi because it's the character Wang So that drew me into the drama.  Watching his others projects make me say that Lee Joon Gi has been consistently good. He is such a brilliant actor. It was not a surprise that he did remarkably well as Wang So.

I have yet to watch Fly Daddy High, Gunman in Joseon and Scholar Who Walks The Night.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Uniform Victory said:

I feel sorry for Lee Joon Gi once again. His words are taken of out context again. 

I am not trying to put his words taken out context or anything. I just want to understand the sentence refers to what. That is why I am asking for someone to kindly explain it to me since I am not really good in English.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I am not trying to put his words taken out context or anything. I just want to understand the sentence refers to what. That is why I am asking for someone to kindly explain it to me since I am not really good in English.

I did not mean it was you as you were merely asking the question. My apology for my quoting you, did come across that way. 

I think there's really some sites or bloggers who want to stir up something just like how they keep saying that Lee Joon Gi blames for the rating. He said he was responsible not 'blame' for the TV rating. But if you continue reading the interview, he was very grateful that the drama was well received internationally. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Lee Joon Gi sending a thank you message

I'm always amazed at how he managed to show the heart sign (the very last) with ease, especially changing from the whole hand to the index-middle fingers one. I practiced and tried but just can't do it. My fingers became numb. LOL 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Sepy0201 said:
my pov. I'd guess mlshr helped a lot why the tickets were sold out so quickly. 

That is amazing :lol:. Even instant ramen need more time to cook LOL. But I am truly glad for her.

Even on youtube, more people are searching for her songs because of MLSHR (including me). She is a good singer :).

• Like 15

48 minutes ago, Sepy0201 said:
my pov. I'd guess mlshr helped a lot why the tickets were sold out so quickly. 

Wow Thats good to hear.

Though I've fallen for Wang So in this drama, but I watch this drama at first because of IU. I like her in Dream High and Lee Soon Shin. Thanks to her that I discovered the ever talented Lee Joon Gi. It's kind of ironic considering LJG has been popular since along time ago. 

Running man Ep 77 was one of my favourite episodes. She was one of the guests. I keep repeating that ep.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, antiherofans said:

What does he mean when he said "It's a shame and regretful"?

He didn't say 'shame' actually. The meaning is "it is sad that drama is already over and I have some regrets about it"

He seems aware that our physical and mental health have suffered due to ML :D 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

I'm always amazed at how he managed to show the heart sign (the very last) with ease, especially changing from the whole hand to the index-middle fingers one. I practiced and tried but just can't do it. My fingers became numb. LOL 

I am always amazed at his hands... hahahahah ;)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

That is amazing :lol:. Even instant ramen need more time to cook LOL. But I am truly glad for her.

Even on youtube, more people are searching for her songs because of MLSHR (including me). She is a good singer :).

Yes she is. I think she's the 1st K-lady-singer that I really like. Keep repeating Good Day MV & track when it first came out + due to the hyped-up of her famous 3-octave note.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

I am watching 2 Weeks now to handle withdrawal. Feel so sorry for LJG's character, being framed and thrashed around. And surprise, the evil man in 2 Weeks is none other than Taejo!

Jo MIn Ki also played as LJG father in Iljimae (young Gyeom)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, eunki said:

He didn't say 'shame' actually. The meaning is "it is sad that drama is already over and I have some regrets about it"

He seems aware that our physical and mental health have suffered due to ML :D 

I post on his IG that this drama is caused me depression and heartbreak. Some followers posted the same thing. I also post I cried so hard watching this drama.

• Like 12