[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

17 hours ago, zi4r said:

Dear MLSHR fanfiction writers, (especially @kdramawriter & @ladyfriday)

For those of you interested, here are a few stories I'm CRAZY about right now:

If you need some help recovering from MLSHR trauma and want some alternative storyline, I suggest you give them a try.

I think I'll do that.. the post trauma of watching last 2 episodes is still lingering in my head... wae?! thinking.. thinking.. thinking.. thanks for the links, thanks fanfiction writers.. please be k-drama scriptwriters at k-dramaland soon coz u guys know what truly deeply expected, it may not be happy ending but a satisfactory justified ending is good enough.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, CapriGirl13 said:

For the sake of history, what else could it be??

PD-nim!! I hate you!

I saw Wiki and it said that there are 2 special episodes, is it true?? Well, at least give us BTSs, and i'll shut my mouth happily. B)

We can hope for 2 specl episodes. But i don't think they won't give us the so-called special episodes. Even i am pessimistic with the release of DVD and BTS. :( 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, clarissasan said:

About HS's baby (just want to answer some of your question ^_^), why she is already that big after being born and already has a full head of hair, apparently some babies can born with full head of hair :) I even search for it because I want to know how old was the baby when HS died. So there are two alternatives of time:

1. The baby was born with full head of hair and HS died shortly from giving birth. I don't really know what is the normal newborn-baby size but the size looks normal  to me :) it's just the sound of the baby's crying that didn't sounded natural. I mean the baby looked so quiet when being shown to Jung by their maid but the sound of her crying was loud. It's weird lol

2. The time has already skipped for months (without proper acknowledgement to us)  before HS died so the baby was already become bigger. Another clue was HS sent WS lots of letters (she started sending it after the baby was born) but still no reply after all those time. That lots of letter she sent indicate time has passed whether it's for weeks or months. Well there's probability maybe she sent it everyday, but HS believed that WS will immediately come after he read her letter so HS may have already waited at least for days/weeks before she start sending a new letter.

Actually my baby was born that big and with that much hair :lol:. You can even see the hair when we do USG during pregnancy. 

• Like 12

Bittersweet Goodbye

What a great Drama! 

There was some closure in the last episode: 

• Why HaeSoo left the Palace
  • If She ever returns back to her time
  • There were a lot of questions that received Closure
  • I am glad that HaeSoo's Child lives Outside the Palace with someone that will protect her. Even though, WangSo order Jung to leave the Child, it was a moment where they both agree and honor HaeSoo's dying wish. Plus, GoHaJin could be a descendant of the Hae Clan: From Future Jimong insight on her name

This Drama had:

• Phantom of the Opera
  • Back to the Future
  • Fushigi Yuugi (Anime)
  • The first films that Popped into my head when I first saw the preview

I know that it is very, very Unlikely that there will be a Scarlet Heart 2, but like many others I do wish for a Second to get some peace for my heart... Or what is left of it. If the main love interest doesn't end up together in the end, why bother having a scene in the Future and the Past. Especially, when WangSo says "If we are not in the same world... I will find you... My.... Soo." Ahh....ugh, I'm tearing up again.... In the future they don't have to meet in a museum like in the Chinese version, They could meet on the Street like how they first met in Episode 1 when WangSo saves her from Falling off the Cliff and just add a dash of flashbacks to GoHaJin and some accident that makes them meet each other again and Volia. You get the idea. Even if some Sequels are bad (Please don't get me started) doesn't necessarily mean that the Second would be bad just add some Mind-Time Travel Twists and a different and similar tragic but happy ending Plot.The ending was Sweet but bitter, and Lee Joon-Gi is a Liar... He said it would be a happy ending.

Sorry, I just need a different Drama to get my mind off of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo. I'm thinking about re-watching KDramas: Secret, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, Empress Ki, Angry Mom, Don't Hesitate, Mirror of the Witch, Mask, just one that I know that the Heroine ends up with her Love no matter how many challenges or times I tear up when I watch it. Or maybe a funny one to balance out the Suffering in my Soul: Shopping with King Louie, Doctors, She Was Pretty, King of High School. Just Something that can get my Mind off Scarlet Heart: Ryeo before I decide to re-watch it again.

Thank You for Walking this Path with Me. But It is time to move forward. So, go and don't look back. Just... not yet.

• Like 24

HaeSoo's last words before she passed away was to forget everything, yet she has been dreaming and recalling all these events in her present day. It's a sign!! That JiMong probably has all his memories and is a time traveller! Damn it! Just give us our sequel! Please!!!

• Like 13

The SBS ending left me feeling MEH. The "happy ending flashback" did not make me happy one bit. i would have preferred if they ended with So / GG shot and he he said something like  "we will meet in the next eclipse" or that Hae soo / Ha jin glimpsed upon a wang so look alike. is the international ending the same?

• Like 9

@Rose34 I love your interpretation-it's so beautiful.  When  i saw it live, I knew I loved  the ending and the drama itself but couldn't express why I did- now I know better. So thanks.

HS also could not have been happy in Goryeo had she remained by WS''s side. As a woman, could she have been able to stand by him and watch him with the queen? No doubt she refused a title or be made concubine when he offered, no matter what, he was still king and that meant sharing him with other women. Such is the life and fate of women in those days! And same goes for BA and WH - the wretched life of a higher born woman whose life is bound to avenging her family and protecting her people- torn between her responsibility and the man she loves. The choices that they had to make may not have been the best but were the only options that they had. HS, WH and even Chae Ryung all had been selfless and made sacrifices for their men, be it for the men themselves or to the country. The men, both WS and BA finally admitted to this- that they had both been blind only to what they wanted and needed, without giving much attention to what the woman they love thought , wanted and needed. And didn't Wook summarise it perfectly - that he (and so did the rest of the men imo)did not show how they loved their women correctly until it was too late? :-D

• Like 14

Finally watched Ep 20 with eng subs and it was way better now that I had a clear head. Still cried so much, even more than yesterday every time wang so appeared even if it wasn't sad. That look of loneliness in his face and the fatigue when bake ah left made me cry so hard. Now all I need is a new lee joon Gi drama where the ending will actually be happy. I'm waiting joon Gi.

• Like 19

I have made up my mind not to open this forum since Friday, I even uninstall my instagram to avoid any kind of spoiler! But that was worth it, I truly loves the ending, my hope is for the drama to give good ending despite it being happy or sad and boy how they delivers! I might need to pick up pieces of my heart and do rerun before I can wrote a long essay about the ending. 

But all in all, my life was a mess thanks to Scarlet Heart, but it is worth every emotion and tears I pour into this drama, now I can finally have my real life back (and wedding preparation on the way)

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

Ji Soo (who played Wang Jung) confirmed in an interview that there is a scene in modern times where future So and Ha Jin meet. He wondered if it would be included in a DVD release. Just like Jin Ki Joo (actress of CR), he confirmed that many scenes were deleted from each episode. All the more reason for a complete edition to come out...

I'm so depressed!!! I haven't watched Ep 19 & 20 yet but reading all the comments and watching the clips and reading your goodbyes...:cold_sweat:

• Like 10

Okay, now that I think about it, I don't think Hae Soo died believing So hated her. When the gisaeng performed her song, surely it must have been widely known in the artistic circle and even in the streets about this woman the king loved and the song she sang. She died knowing that the king of the nation probably told stories, spread word, or made performers sing this certain song in the palace.

• Like 24

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Ji Soo (who played Wang Jung) confirmed in an interview that there is a scene in modern times where future So and Ha Jin meet. He wondered if it would be included in a DVD release. Just like Jin Ki Joo (actress of CR), he confirmed that many scenes were deleted from each episode. All the more reason for a complete edition to come out...

they need to release directors cut dvd! if the scene really exist, even though it was not aired, i would really be happy at least it was included supposedly in the story..

• Like 10