[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

We cried

We laughed

When you were hurt so was I

Our story came to its end

It hurts to let go, but time has come for us to part

Remember love, 

This goodbye is breaking my Scarlet heart

Thank you to the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo cast and production crew!

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Oh, I had a question:

What do people think of Jung not telling So he had a daughter?

I mean, Soo never said not to tell So, did she?

Would there have been a way for So to know of his daughter and not bring her into the palace per Soo's last wishes?

I think part of Jung's reasons for not telling So was selfishness. As in, So got Soo's everything: Soo loved So, Soo gave birth to Soo's child. Jung got nothing of Soo but this child that was the last piece of her. I figure he wanted to keep the child to himself as her mother never was his.

I would think the other part would be because he believed, without a doubt, that So would never let Soo's child get away from him and would probably bring her into the palace anyway. But then, in this episode, So appears to abide by Soo's wishes about the palace so this reasoning falls flat for me. Of course, how would Jung even begin to know how So feels about Soo's wishes?

I'm just confused about why So was never told about the child when we can see that Soo's wishes would likely have been carried out anyway.

maybe because Jung feared that even with Soo's wish, WS might take the daughter he most cherished now.. they were not in good terms right?  like you said its only the memory Su left, when everything was given (i suppose) to WS..

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I think Soo knew that So would raise their child in the palace if he knew, that is why Jung kept it to himself but in the end I am glad that So found out and respected her last wishes.  Now Jung and So will become closer brothers and he can see his daughter grow up without endangering her.

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

Oh, I had a question:

What do people think of Jung not telling So he had a daughter?

I mean, Soo never said not to tell So, did she?

Would there have been a way for So to know of his daughter and not bring her into the palace per Soo's last wishes?

I think part of Jung's reasons for not telling So was selfishness. As in, So got Soo's everything: Soo loved So, Soo gave birth to Soo's child. Jung got nothing of Soo but this child that was the last piece of her. I figure he wanted to keep the child to himself as her mother never was his.

I would think the other part would be because he believed, without a doubt, that So would never let Soo's child get away from him and would probably bring her into the palace anyway. But then, in this episode, So appears to abide by Soo's wishes about the palace so this reasoning falls flat for me. Of course, how would Jung even begin to know how So feels about Soo's wishes?

I'm just confused about why So was never told about the child when we can see that Soo's wishes would likely have been carried out anyway.

I think he did the right thing not telling So! I think if So got to know that he and Hs had a daughter right then, when he learnt that Hs died, he would have taken the child to the palace, and Hs didn't want her child to belong to the palace, that is why she left in the first place! Ws had a few years to calm down, and make rational decisions, so when he realised he and Hs had a child, he was able to put the child's need, safety and freedom first! Jung kept his promise to Hs, and he was ready to put his life on the line for it! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

PD said that the journey is going to be sad but the end will be happy, LJG said that the end will be healing and Happy! Now Zera post on her IG smth about happy and Kang Ha Na post a pictures of her character (Yeon Hwa) were she seem to be very happy. Could it be that we no longer understand the meaning of the word happiness? :blink:

You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.

:bawling: <-- No really, I'm happy, I swear

• Like 11

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Here's the video that includes the excerpt above. Apparently the fans didn't realize that he was watching from the 2nd floor and felt embarrassed about their raw reactions to the finale. He was teasing that he'd tell the rest of the cast about that. 

it better be true.... SBS do something!

• Like 8

i think this is the only ep that even if it doesnt have a sub, i almost understand what's happening.. i do not have any motivation to watch the sub version (actually im fearing i might cry truckloads again..)

i feel like i need to refrain from watching sageuks as of now... because i might compare it to MLSHR... :cry:

• Like 7

Although I said that I liked the ending, I'm still bummed So-Soo didn't meet at the end, yes the ending is hinting at them meeting again, especially knowing WS's determination is not something to be taken for granted, but I still wished we would at least have a scene of him in the futur, how come Ji-Mong is the only one who knows everything and gets to travel between the two periods ? That's what I would like to know. A season 2 is far and highly unlikely to happen, if however it does happen, I hope they change both the writer and the director, they've done enough already. For now, I'll be waiting for that unreleased scene LGK was talking about, since he mentioned more things happening, it's bound to be released, right ? Or else SBS will be facing some serious backlash. Give us the scenes SBS, it's the least you can do after taking away the chance for more episodes.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Evangeline Yang said:

The director once said this will be LJG must work ever. Indeed I want to believe it becahss LJG nailed it by being Wang So but like some said.. the director seem to dislike him. I now start to wonder, did the director made use of LJG to lure innocents people like us to watch this drama because sbs wanna promote products and new actors and actresses.

no doubts the acting are good but this really feel like a summaries of a book or a drama rather than the whole actual drama. Adding this to another pc of my ranting. Back to JoonU shipping!

I don't think the director disliked LJG but he liked KHN better and wanted to promote him and the other actors to Hallyu status. LJG  is already a Hallyu star so he was the draw for the drama. Unfortunately he underestimated LJG's popularity hence the re-edited SBS version with more LJG scenes.  If it weren't for all those hidden agendas at the top, MLSHR could have been even better with less flaws and more episodes.  I need a second season in modern times for a happier closure. I feel that the ending is set up for a continuation.

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Although I said that I liked the ending, I'm still bummed So-Soo didn't meet at the end, yes the ending is hinting at them meeting again, especially knowing WS's determination is not something to be taken for granted, but I still wished we would at least have a scene of him in the futur, how come Ji-Mong is the only one who knows everything and gets to travel between the two periods ? That's what I would like to know. A season 2 is far and highly unlikely to happen, if however it does happen, I hope they change both the writer and the director, they've done enough already. For now, I'll be waiting for that unreleased scene LGK was talking about, since he mentioned more things happening, it's bound to be released, right ? Or else SBS will be facing some serious backlash. Give us the scenes SBS, it's the least you can do after taking away the chance for more episodes.

I would only want a second season in modern day if LJK and IU are going to be the leads again. I don't need the other actors back because their stories were finished but yes knowing So, he will find a way to her and I want to see that happen.

• Like 9

Guest maniac-moon

LJG said on his mini FM that the last scene is actually longer and there's something more after that. SBS cut that scene .... :tears::angry:

Then where it is? Why sbs cut that? 

Maybe our OTP saw each other in museum?

God,it so painful

Actually I liked the ending. I am not that heartbroken as I was with ep 18 and 19. Give me a second season and I will be the happiest woman alive :blush:. If, I say IF there comes a second season I will eat my shoes and celebrateeee. PLEASE LET IT BE PLEASE :D

• Like 11

Dramafever has uploaded already so I'm watching during lunch. 

this is a minor point, but that face when WS makes when he thinks Jung and HS are having sex is pretty terrible. You do know that you've already been married right? I liked it: how complex his feelings were about her sleeping with his younger brother, but also that he had no leg to stand on because he already married and presumably having sex with Yeon Hwa. I do think WS regards sexuality as different than Hae Su. Because he grew up in a polygamous house, he believes that he can have sex with someone in a "functional" way instead of a "romantic" way. And Yeon Hwa would definitely be in the functional camp. I mean, there's probably going to be other women too--but they will not be Hae Su, who is the only person he's reserved his heart for. Whereas Hae Su has never slept with another man and never will (coz she dead). 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, hiluna said:

I just finished watching it and cried buckets. For a sad and bittersweet ending I liked it, much better than the C-version.  The acting was top notch and this is one time I liked the flash backs to happier times. I am also glad that she remembered and was sorry for leaving him alone.  HOWEVER, NOW I WANT THE SPECIAL EPISODE OR A SECOND SEASON !!!!  PLEASE SBS and PDnim !!!:tears:

PLEASE just 5 more minutes ;o; PDnim

they can look at each other, hug or kiss...   anything, but i want them to be happy knowing they are free to love and be together

I saw the raw so I don't know but was revelated the name of their baby?

• Like 5