[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

So soo's doughter?  She's in a good hands. Jung protect her with his life. So would secretly see her from far, because that's what soo wants. She and jung may visit palace whenever they want. It's for her best, for her protection.

BA meet his future wife (wook's doughter), their son is the 7th king of goryeo. Cmiw historically

For me,

Its not a sad ending. It's reality...

open thread ... 

I agree! It was bittersweet at most. It felt real because even though they can't be together, their love was real and there's even a daughter as a proof of it.  Endings like this make me anxious, but are also the types of endings that stick with me the most... just like 5 centimeters per second as an example. 

7 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Because no season 2 (low rating)

But it was SO POPULAR overseas.. seeing how many dramas are made that not even reach a 5% mark and aren't popular overseas either.. making a SHR season two is a much better bet imo ( but it won't happen:tears:)

• Like 13

Maybe Lee Joon Gi also shocked at that ending and got to run before he got target by his crying fans! SBS is sure on the hit list. Why other dramas can have a creative license that make a good ending but sbs can't!!! I really really hate sbs! They shouldn't do this project if they can't do a good editing.

i am definitely not well and I need to check myself into a mental therapy. Who is with me? :bawling:

• Like 17

23 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Before the finale, I never really put much thought into having a season 2. But with all these questions left unanswered, I DEMAND one or at least a mini-series/movie. And please maybe a different editing team too (no offence).

even if its just a special episode ...i mean WS could have travel to the future with that eclipse ...HS was already long gone..how does she only get to travel now...that should have been instant ...an immediate after reaction...not a thing that waits like 5 years to go back to...was she a ghost waiting for some portal to open or what?? ...and someone else could have entered WS body ...making him the bloody  monarch that he is known for....and we could have confuse WS in 21 century  trying to learn and tied the nots of his past by going to  the museum ...the end...do we really want our television ...our entertainment shows to leave with such bitter note ..the writer went all out and mixed events ...why can't she provide a better ending...the more heartache we experience ....does not equal to a better show and a more epic love story...use your creativity...i guess she was deeply affected by the departure of her mother and decided to go out on a sad note...is like we have 2 different show ...first half and second half...colliding with each other and refusing to mingle with one another...ohh and i forgot to mention how much i love your location...yeah some where in the 21 century...thank god we are here..i can't even handle imaginary goryeo ...much less the middle ages..

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, isengdoang said:

So soo's doughter?  She's in a good hands. Jung protect her with his life. So would secretly see her from far, because that's what soo wants. She and jung may visit palace whenever they want. It's for her best, for her protection.

BA meet his future wife (wook's doughter), their son is the 7th king of goryeo. Cmiw historically

For me,

Its not a sad ending. It's reality...

open thread ... 

was that Kid he met?

i knew its impossible for Wook to be dead since they have to stick with the future king of goryeo coming from him..

Just now, may6 said:

even if its just a special episode ...i mean WS could have travel to the future with that eclipse ...HS was already long gone..how does she only get to travel now...that should have been instant ...an immediate after reaction...not a thing that waits like 5 years to go back to...was she a ghost waiting for some portal to open or what?? ...and someone else could have entered WS body ...making him the bloody  monarch that he is known for....and we could have confuse WS in 21 century  trying to learn and tied the nots of his past by going to  the museum ...the end...do we really want our television ...our entertainment shows to leave with such bitter note ..the writer went all out and mixed events ...why can't she provide a better ending...the more heartache we experience ....does not equal to a better show and a more epic love story...use your creativity...i guess she was deeply affected by the departure of her mother and decided to go out on a sad note...is like we have 2 different show ...first half and second half...colliding with each other and refusing to mingle with one another...ohh and i forgot to mention how much i love your location...yeah someone in the 21 century...thank god we are here..i can't even handle imaginary goryeo ...much less the middle ages..

so, there will be a special ep????

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, atgirlina said:

do we want a second sea? bbjx second sea was a disaster. 

The writers from part 1 wasn't the writers for season 2 so it was a disaster and when they chose to do it half of the casts were busy doing their own activities and so half weren't available to film. So if they are going to do a modern day season 2, I hope since there is no limitation and no history tied in, it will be much better and they can have the freedom of doing many things with many plots. But my plead is make sure at least 95% of the casts in the Goryeo era is free to film the modern day! that is all i wish for 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I could only imagine how the viewers in the live screening felt. It's a good thing he left before the screening started. 

I watch Vlive so this was before the last episode aired.. I didn't know that.. 

Wow he did lose a lot of weight..

OK MLSHR Lovers Off To Do Buss See Ya Later

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

My question, does So knows or suspect who's the father of that little girl?  He did ask how old is she to Jung and Jung didn't answer.  So must have thought Jung is the father. But then again if So knows he is the father he would have taken the child to live in the palace, the one thing that Haesu didn't want.

When Jung's about to scram So commands him to stop and leave the kid right there. And that hairpin (i'm sure Jung was planning to sneak little Soo into the palace so that she'll be there to remember her mother's death anniversary) i think that answers your question smh?  :grin:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, babypillow said:

Totally cried buckets and blown away on how fast the pace was for episode 20.

The one thing that irks me is this ..... the little girl. 

WS must know she is his kid right? He is too smart not to suspect and later Jung pretty much confirmed it saying HS wouldn't want her to grow up in the palace. 

Did he think the kid was HS and Jung? 

Cos after allowing Jung to come back to the palace etc, he just calmly walked away from both of them. 

You would think he would want to grab and hug a part of HS right? 

I find it totally sad for WS. He was truly alone ..... even Jimong left him. 

He knew it's his child. That's why he released him

• Like 20

1 minute ago, soorani said:

I agree! It was bittersweet at most. It felt real because even though they can't be together, their love was real and there's even a daughter as a proof of it.  Endings like this make me anxious, but are also the types of endings that stick with me the most... just like 5 centimeters per second as an example. 

But it was SO POPULAR overseas.. seeing how many dramas are made that not even reach a 5% mark and aren't popular overseas either.. making a SHR season two is a much better bet imo ( but it won't happen T_T)

Well, I don't know. My guess is they won't do it. Not only because that would be a big bet with high risk but the cast maybe already move on with another project.

• Like 8

Already finished watching the last episode of somehow emotionally drained drama of Scarlet Hurt Heart -through ONE HD.  All I can say is the ending was unpredictable cruel to us(viewers)! Or is just me who felt this way?? My poor heart still can't take it! But, what should I do instead of MOVING ON! Hoping us here who is feeling the hurting will find our ways to move on with NORMAL LIFE.  :bawling:

• Like 8

Wang So is left alone in empty palace of Goryeo era...and Go Ha Jin being reminded by JI Mong reincarnation that is NOT a dream but REAL tragical experience(PS: when HS said she better forget it all)....PD nim u make all of us miserable. u just slash all the character and also the viewer...great job.first of all kind.(im being sarcastic here)

• Like 7