[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

could it be a backstory of Go Ha Jin? and how she ended up at that lake in the first place?

That would be nice, there is little we know about GHJ. Or some of the scenes that didn't make the cut? xD Honestly, I'm craving for them badly. I mean they shoot these scenes and probably has better importance than some scene we've seen. 

4 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

It's unfortunate for us International fans that the SBS version is the better one, but if SBS didn't listen to Korean criticism we would all only be seeing the international cut showing on Dramafever. So despite the confusion and angst, I'm very glad SBS has edited the production because it's much better. The reason they can't change the international version is because it's already been sold (and specifically because of the Chinese simulcast - since Chinese censors require the whole drama be reviewed prior to airing). Very annoying but still better than only the international version. 

I really appreciate the love and patience the international fans has for this drama. I mean, they could just watch one version and read the missing parts on twitter or somewhere, but they really want to watch the entire thing incorporated into one episode. If I have the time probably I'll do that, since translation of missing/cut scenes are readily available.

• Like 12

just some random thoughts: is JM knowing who HS really is? I mean is somehow confusing that he knows she is from the future or at least can have some suspicion about her, and still dont do a thing!! ... for someone interested in king's affairs, present and future, would he not have to take a closer look to HS? I mean he saw WS being able to step against King's order in the forest, was threat by him latter and still dont want to know who HS is, dont try to talk to her? and his reply " It is your fate." So he knows her fate? ... I find this quite disturbing .... maybe he already know who HS is and what her role will be and it is not now the time to have a conversaion with her? So this could mean that is somekind of destiny for HS to get caught in history and help WS becoming a king? This is why she has to have make-up skills? To be able to cover his scar? or WS will became a king not matter what, even if some girl comes from the future, fall in love and want to run???

and related to this: I am in this moment not knowing if I really want to have a WS-HS story in our days ... I wonder if this is not novel's initial meaning: the love story is between a modern woman and a man form the past! She has to be from 21 century and he has to be from 9 century... I mean, will be HS the same if she was just a girl from Goryeo? or will WS be the same if he is not the prince of the first Goryeo king, with all his dark past? what will WS be in this modern times? a chaebol's son? traumatized by his scar?! or a normal guy? with a normal family? for WS, at this moment, I find that his life context, his life events make him to much what he is, for him to be the same without them .... I can imagine WW in our days, but WS is kind a hard ... but then ...everything will just end sadly ...

I try to give a meaning to this WW-HS love story knowing it is supposed for WS to be HS destiny ... I try to maintain my hope that like in the HS description, she began a soul journey in the past to find her fated partner ... maybe is about the fact that sometimes we dont find our destiny right away and spend some time and some feelings with other partners, we have some love affairs till we find the right one for us...maybe this is also for HS .. she likes WW, but still she made this journey in the past for WS, she is just lost a bit right now ... :))) what rationalization I have to made to give some sense for HS loving WW ...:))) 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, ahriev said:

3. I think I'm not the only one who getting hate feeling for Wook 8th. I used to like him, but after this ep I gradually feel I hate this man. I don't like the way he treat Soo. He indeed nice and handsome but how can he stay still and even hide his relationship with Soo? (Ugh sorry my modern mind cannot accept)

Sound crazy... 

wouldn't the reason he's hiding his relationship is because he's protecting Haesoo? wouldn't she again be in big trouble if they found out about her relationship with WW. 

anyone here watched the chinese version? so far how is the comparison between the korean version and chinese version? are they similar or slightly similar? anyone care to share :) 

• Like 8

the rain... 

if its rain WS will became a prince...

if its rain WW will ask the king to release HS...

so rain will play a big part for our OTP next week... 

but if we get that hug i pretty sure that HS help him and pray for rain for both of them... gosh if this how WS will became even before HS belong to him.. i can't imagine how their relationship are after they started a romantic relationship... :wub:

tumblr_ob96i8230l1vvy38go4_r1_250.gif

• Like 24

@lolalarue thank you dear to help ease my mind :) Like I said I'm going to watch both version..but in an order..one version at a time..ehehehehehe..Scarlet Heart Ryeo...fighting!!!! *MLSHR thread group hug* 

Okay..I'm gonna try that link streaming..hope it won't buffer (considering its raining outside)

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, junee22 said:

@lolalarue thank you dear to help ease my mind :) Like I said I'm going to watch both version..but in an order..one version at a time..ehehehehehe..Scarlet Heart Ryeo...fighting!!!! *MLSHR thread group hug* 

Okay..I'm gonna try that link streaming..hope it won't buffer (considering its raining outside)

If you're using the AQStream one, try opening several tabs of each SBS channels to determine which one lags/buffers less for you. That's one of the ways I have figure out how to work around the buffering of doom (always leaving 2 - 3 of the strongest open).

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, liddi said:

Thank you @notintoyou for sharing this! 

I have fixed my edited subs to incorporate 4seasonswithIU's translations and updated them in both Avistaz and here.

Thanks for your hard work!!:bawling:

20 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

waiting for the Ep 7 part 2 to begin. will keep you posted on what it is all about.

Let's hope this is another episode and a few kind subbers will sub this later on. :D I'm so excited, I can barely contain it. :D

Jealousy Incarnate just ended. xD Now it's Lee Min Ho's ad on loop. I'm soooo ready for this. :D

I just saw the MLSHR advert. It looks like the background story that was aired on August 26. Hopefully not. :P

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

If you're using the AQStream one, try opening several tabs of each SBS channels to determine which one lags/buffers less for you. That's one of the ways I have figure out how to work around the buffering of doom (always leaving 2 - 3 of the strongest open).

Okay..still trying...thank you :) no ..wait..where??? I'm trying SBS official..help me??

• Like 3