[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

32 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

@meahri_1 It is not a fanart. Apparently a editorial filter those photos and shortly after were deleted. 

Thanks @lisethvr It's a shame if it's not used more because it's really beautiful. They both look gorgeous here.

@lisethvr They already deleted it. :tears:  That's truly sad. I heard there was another one with the three of them -- 4, Haesoo, and 8 -- and that was deleted too, I believe. I don't understand why they're deleting them...unless they plan on using it for future promotions after the drama begins that emphasize the relationship between 4 and Haesoo, or in the case of the one I just mentioned, the love triangle.

• Like 5

On 8/16/2016 at 10:51 PM, meahri_1 said:

Thanks @lisethvr It's a shame if it's not used more because it's really beautiful. They both look gorgeous here.

@lisethvr They already deleted it. :tears:  That's truly sad. I heard there was another one with the three of them -- 4, Haesoo, and 8 -- and that was deleted too, I believe. I don't understand why they're deleting them...unless they plan on using it for future promotions after the drama begins that emphasize the relationship between 4 and Haesoo, or in the case of the one I just mentioned, the love triangle.

@meahri_1 They deleted the photos because the publisher posted on twitter without permission, SBS still not published officially.

Spoiler

13932723_1027307707367176_2372780584601316893_n.jpg?oh=8b645f0955a8ec27cbf9595ba2b120e0&oe=5847FBE6

Joongi IG

sorry,Ha-neul. #after_runningman(translation by Elly @jgfamily82) 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

@meahri_1 They deleted the photos because the editorial published in twitter without permission, SBS still not published officia

@lisethvr Totally understand. My company would have done the same thing.  If that's the case, there's a good chance the first one will resurface again after being rereleased officially. Will keep my fingers crossed that comes to pass because it's too nice to shelve. Also looking forward to SBS releasing the other one.

• Like 6

I have seen the posters you are mentioning, the one of the main couple and the other of the love triangle. Gorgeous! But leaked again? :rolleyes: And about ONE TV being one episode ahead SBS... is that happen will be a big mess for South Korea's rating...spoilers everywhere. It will also affect other broadcasters...so I will pray for agreement and that all will release at the same time the same amount of episodes. 

Joong Gi's instagram post is funny hahaha.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

SBS release the posters, I think they had no choice, because the photos are everywhere.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002974981&amp%3Bfbrefresh=201608171350

Yes, seems that they had no choice. But they changed the one of the love triangle a bit. Wangso was totally behind Haesoo in the leaked one. 

CqBviTEVIAADmC2.jpg 

• Like 9

On 8/17/2016 at 12:02 AM, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, seems that they had no choice. But they changed the one of the love triangle a bit. Wangso was totally behind Haesoo in the leaked one. 

In the poster that filter the publisher, Kang Ha Neul and IU seemed the main characters and Lee Joon Gi the second male lead.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

I have seen the posters you are mentioning, the one of the main couple and the other of the love triangle. Gorgeous! But leaked again? :rolleyes: And about ONE TV being one episode ahead SBS... is that happen will be a big mess for South Korea's rating...spoilers everywhere. It will also affect other broadcasters...so I will pray for agreement and that all will release at the same time the same amount of episodes. 

Joong Gi's instagram post is funny hahaha.

Mybe SBS will air 2 episodes on 29th 2016

spoiler everywhere will affect the rating if SBS only air one episode on 29th 2018

• Like 8

Oh wow! Those new posters are gorgeous!!! :wub:

I wish I saw the previous version (where Joon Gi is behind IU) but that new one is great too. At first it really looks like Ha Neul and IU are main characters and Joon Gi is second lead but when I think about it it's more like she comes to Ha Neul first but her true love is right there behind her. ^^

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

it's from the same broadcast station, but then..so relieved it got away from these

If I am not mistaken, not the same broadcast stations. After Military Service, Lee Jun Ki's only did dramas for MBC (Arang, Two Weeks and Scholar) and KBS (Joseon Gunman). His last drama with SBS was Iljimae, which is by far his highest rated drama to-date. If pattern is to continue, hopefully he will score big time with Scarlet and again will be a SBS drama.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

In the poster that filter the Editorial Kang Ha Neul and IU seemed the main characters and Lee Joon Gi the second male lead.

It will be in the beginning like that...but not for long :)...JG said it himself those 2 will have a thing and he'll be jealous...then things will start to change...at least i hope so....even in the trailer last scene was IU&JG infront of some house sitting together...a final hint?

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

@lisethvr Yes, it's true. The change was for better. 

Totally agree :D

16 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Oh wow! Those new posters are gorgeous!!! :wub:

I wish I saw the previous version (where Joon Gi is behind IU) but that new one is great too. At first it really looks like Ha Neul and IU are main characters and Joon Gi is second lead but when I think about it it's more like she comes to Ha Neul first but her true love is right there behind her. ^^

Posters r great indeed! :wub:

She will have a thing with KHN at start but LJK will bit him in her heart and in marking her his infront of everyone (seems he'll try to save her from beating but don't think it'll be totally unselfish move)...my smart prince!  :wub:...it seems pushy and not fair but sometimes it's just necessary and needs courage...not everyone has it...really looking fwd to this drama (to bad it can't be a happy end for my poor romantic soul)

• Like 7

Just dropping by to say I am so excited about the drama, especially so after seeing the 2nd teaser. hahaha.

IU is so pretty and I am pretty fond of most of the actors especially Kang Ha neul. Am I the only KHN fan here? 

I never knew Lee Joon Gi's face is so small until I watched the V app interview yesterday!

I watched the original and enjoyed it, I think the Korean adaptation will be interesting and I am definetly definetly looking forward to the Runningman ep with the 3 guys! :)

• Like 9

Omg on the V interview when HJH says that Hae Soo "could like him (3rd prince) but probably not if she has a right mind on her head" LOL. I relate to this on so many levels. Especially in dramas where the lead girl falls for the guy that has been nothing but a jerk to her the entire time!!!

• Like 9

Annyeong yeorobun! Look! It's a new commercial for SBS highlighting their upcoming dramas -- Jealousy Incarnate, Our Gab-soon, and of course Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo:

@MoOnLoVeRz Thanks for the new stills! That first image looks like it came right out of BBJX. Haesoo/Ruoxi waking up, her head wrapped in bandages. I'm really curious as to how they'll start the first episode. LOL...I really thought she would appear first in the bathhouse. Remember we heard that 16-year old Haesoo was sneaking in for a peak, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

I think most of you have already seen this, but posting again (?) just in case. The 2nd teaser is actually doing really well also. I'm sure we'll be seeing news for that soon.

Cool. Both IU and Joon-gi posted it on their Instagram. I realize Joon-gi had posted it before and then deleted it, but the number of views is still high for a 2nd posting -- 27k in 7 hours. IU's had a lot of activity too in just 3 hours of posting -- 70. views

• Like 8

hye... less than 11 day to go now!!!! this is really happening!!! OMMMMGGGGGG!!!!

firstly both of teaser is great cause they both focused on two main plot the palace romance and throne battle.. i see the preview from i don't know where but it also have a dark side so i just want to enjoy the first half the one with funny and fun bits than cry my eyes out.. the poster is just...... beautifully made and the scarlet represent their love is just damn romantic!

i can't wait to see this one because 4th prince and Haesoo kinda different from BBJX character.. i mean LJG and IU added their own charisma in it so it played out differently.. maybe because in BBJX is about politic and 4th prince is kinda passive but in MLSHR he just being so out and front about liking Haesoo.. and Haesoo.... i mean in the teaser we all know she going to make a mess in the palace.. lol

so my conclusion is CAN'T WAIT!!!!!..........

• Like 9