[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

It's starting and the screen was flipped. Lol.

I should tilt my head while watching this. 

*I wish no one at the office notice :joy:

They said they're doing Running Man shooting at this time.
And introducing the characters each of them play. 

And realized that the screen was flipped

• Like 8

“Doctors” Broadcast Canceled Due To Olympics

(skipped unrelated.....)

On August 16, a source from SBS said, “Today’s episode of ‘Doctors’ will not air due to the broadcast of the Rio Olympics.”

As for next week’s episodes, the source commented, “We cannot know yet. During the Olympics, broadcasts are fluid and changed day by day.”

The source continued, “The first broadcast date for ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo‘ cannot be confirmed for August 29.”

Stay tuned for updates regarding broadcasting for both dramas.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/15/doctors-broadcast-canceled-due-olympics/

• Like 7

I don't like the idea that the other broadcasters will show the drama on August 29th while SBS probably not because of the Olympics. There will be many spoilers on Internet and more because OneTV is planning to release 2 episodes on the 29th. Oh my! :o 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Omo!

For those who subscribed to onetvasia

Today is your lucky day!!!

So I was right. I wrote in the forum two days ago that I saw ONE TV Asia of such annoucement, even took a photo of it but couldn't/don't know how to post it here. So we will be getting 3 episodes on the first week? How lovely that is.

• Like 7

@Gabi Bros @elviraxxx @lisethvr  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much for the links and the commentary!!!  :bawling:  I wasn't able to watch live because of a meeting, but reading through your posts before okay...after I watched the video was quite funny.

I really wasn't comfortable watching it sideways, but to be honest, I didn't mind. All three looked so good! :blush:

VTV_joongi_zpspqyqgttr.jpg

I really love their rapport. You can tell they all get along so well.  

DID THEY REALLY SAY THE INITIAL BROADCAST FOR MOON LOVERS WILL CHANGE because they had to cancel Doctors due to the Olympics??? :bawling:

They said they hope to do as well as Doctors. To be honest, I hope it does better than Doctors, but do you think that will be possible? How were the ratings for DOTs in comparison to Doctors? LOL...sorry for all the random questions while I'm watching.

I understand very little in the unsubbed segment...but they must have said Haesoo's name a hundred times.

Wow. This was really a treat.  On the other hand, I don't know how to feel yet about the air date changing. I've been really looking forward to August 29. It will be hard to wait longer.  :bawling:

• Like 7