[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo releases beautiful character stills of Seo Hyun, Yoon Sun Woo, Joo Jin Ki, and Kang Han Na

4c2b3290-e711-4cdc-884d-8898e8d3e87a.jpg

The day we can watch Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is drawing nearer as Lee Joon Ki confirmed via an Instagram post on Thursday that shooting for the highly-anticipated drama has officially wrapped up. In the meantime, more lovely character stills from the production have been released. Let's take a look at the full previews!

Please Read more and Comment on DramaFever blog

https://www.dramafever.com/news/scarlet-heart-ryeo-releases-more-new-beautiful-character-stills-/

• Like 7

5 hours ago, patoi said:

Lee Joon Gi, Nam Joo Hyuk and Kang Ha Neul at Cosmopolitan photoshoot today

My Day can only become great - this was the first I saw in the Morning and I sooooooo in love leaf it! Wow - Joon Gi - again... how can you so beautiful.... my poor Heart!

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I fear that this is only another word for - prepare your tissus.... :tears:

hopfully not!! :tears:

2 hours ago, Brianna Nyte said:

@patoi Lee Joon Gi looks younger than his hoobaes! I don't even think he knows his age tbh.

I was like "how can he look younger than his hoobaes?" this man doen't age, really!!! :wub:

• Like 6

Korean Drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo Releases 8 Gorgeous Character Posters

Posted on July 4, 2016

scarlet-heart-lee-joon-gi-iu-nam-joo-hyu

The new SBS drama Scarlet Heart: Goryeo (also titled Moon Lovers) starring Lee Joon Gi (Scholar Who Walks the Night) and IU (Producer) has released 8 character posters, and they are simply gorgeous! I don’t usually cover poster releases, but well, it’s Scarlet Heart:Goryeo, so how can I not?

Each poster is a work of art on its own, but they certainly ramp up the anticipation for the upcoming drama.  It’s interesting how the all of the character posters are clean, bright, and beautiful except for Lee Joon Gi’s which is contrasted by being dark and bloody. It clearly highlights the more fierce intensity we should expect from his character as the 4th Prince. I love it! This drama just can’t get here fast enough!

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo is a remake of the popular Chinese drama Scarlet Heart (Bu Bu Jin Xin) and tells the story of a modern day woman (IU) who travels back in time to the Goryeo era and gets romantically involved with several princes.

Scarlet Heart: Goryeo is scheduled to premiere August 29 on SBS.

*Picture Source: Naver

https://kdramakisses.com/2016/07/04/korean-drama-scarlet-heart-goryeo-releases-8-gorgeous-character-posters/

• Like 9

Kang haneul and IU, arriving at moonlovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo end party.

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

IU after wrap up party.

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 7

Sorry mods, I don't mean to violate soompi rule by making multiple posts in a row. Just want to update this thread, because some fans maight not active in twitter to get live update from wrap up party :D

IMG_20160705_202514.jpg

Joo min ki/king father ig update.

IMG_20160705_203609.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_20160705_204624.jpg

IMG_20160705_204945.jpg

• Like 9

IU and Kang Haneul Boast Couple Chemistry 'Umbrella Date'?

20160705_1467715703_84025300_1.jpg

Actor Kang Haneul and IU are one eye-catching pair!

The two artists attended the wrap up party for their upcoming drama "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo". The two are spotted sharing one umbrella while walking under the rain. Kang Haneul is looking charismatic in his casual attire and very gentleman as he holds the umbrella for them. On the other hand, IU, is also lovely in her simple white top and denim pants while flashing smiles to the camera.

Even before the drama premieres, the two are already boasting chemistry and fans are anticipating if the two will have a love line in the plot. Meanwhile, "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo" airs on August 29.

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 9

Woww!!! What did I do to be so blessed today!??? OMG!!! :D Those pictures....IU and Kang Ha Neul looks like a real umbrella couple. The cast is so pretty. All with great chemistry! So cute! :) 

Cast of 'Scarlet Heart: Goryeo' shows off chemistry in bts photos for Cosmopolitan

No comments:

fdjaskfjk.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-05%2Bat%2B3.04.5

Osen - Naver: "The long-awaited full group"... Moon Lover cast's fun chemistry

1. [+2,139, -35] What's up with the picture quality... hurts my eyes

2. [+1,285, -52] Woah... her work environment

3. [+1,455, -128] Really jealous of IU

4. [+1,090, -78] IU must've saved the country in her previous life.. I envy her..

5. [+803, -69] Lee Jun Ki, do well this time

6. [+115, -6] Talk about a flower garden

7. [+131, -13] Everyone looks great

8. [+183, -35] So jealous of IU ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Baekhyun is cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're all good-looking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Excited for it!!

9. [+106, -10] Is this a press release? It's so blurry, IU's the only one I can recognize

10. [+119, -13] Why is everyone so cute...

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/cast-of-scarlet-heart-goryeo-shows-off.html 

• Like 10

@peny Thanksssss!!! Oh Daddy Emperor is the best with his instagram updates!!! The Saeguk PowerRangers from months ago? Well, I am loving these power rangers. :wub: They look like a real family! ^_^ Photo posted by our King Taejo in his IG.

Spoiler

Cmm179DUcAAgaUm.jpg

• Like 7

@Gabi Bros no problem ^^ I want to thank you too and everyone in soompi for keeping MLSHR thread alive :D

Nam joo hyuk arrival in end party.

I can't find other actors pics. Like 9th prince and kang hana :bawling:

If someone here have them please share :) 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Brianna Nyte said:

@patoi Lee Joon Gi looks younger than his hoobaes! I don't even think he knows his age tbh.

You are right! I can totally see him younger than Hong Jong Hyun 3rd prince! :P Both look great!

Spoiler

Edited by LyraYoo
difficulty in loading posts
  • Like 8