[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

27 minutes ago, FernAndaH said:

Why are they  rude with the coments about IU? . that make me sad....

They have always been like that to her. :mellow: I like her, I think she is pretty and has improved her acting. 

Edited by Gabi Bros
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, FernAndaH said:

Why are they  rude with the coments about IU? . that make me sad....

That's not the first time ppl write nasty comments about leading lady. I don't pay attention on them. Maybe some ppl have nothing better to do or they dislike the actress so much they feel the need to remind the rest of the world about this fact every time they have an occasion, no idea.

35 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

They have always been like that to her. :mellow: I like her, I think she is pretty and has improved her acting. 

Never seen IU in anything so it's hard for me to say anything about her acting. But... ugly? REALLY??? I look at her and her face is near perfection. Someone REALLY REALLY REALLY consider her ugly?!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

That's not the first time ppl write nasty comments about leading lady. I don't pay attention on them. Maybe some ppl have nothing better to do or they dislike the actress so much they feel the need to remind the rest of the world about this fact every time they have an occasion, no idea.

Never seen IU in anything so it's hard for me to say anything about her acting. But... ugly? REALLY??? I look at her and her face is near perfection. Someone REALLY REALLY REALLY consider her ugly?!

Yes, IU is pretty since a baby. Those are comments who don't deserve attention. And as you said there are usually this kind of nasty comments for female leads....nothing new. The sad thing is these women can actually believe they are ugly because of that. I have seen some cases. :expressionless:

IU-baby-1.jpg

People... I would like to know what actors are you rooting for in this drama? and who do you think will be your favorite pairing? :) I like Kang Ha Neul, Lee Joong Gi, IU and Jisso. I haven't seen the others much in other dramas so I can't talk too much.

• Like 9

@minmar as I observe unfortunately it's often like that. I don't get it. Some fans are insane as if they truly believed that their favourite actors wait for them to live happily ever after and shouldn't touch a woman before that. Even an actress that is acting with said actor in a film or drama. Honestly imho they should see a doctor quickly. 

9 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

People... I would like to know what actors are you rooting for in this drama? and who do you think will be your favorite pairing? :) I like Kang Ha Neul, Lee Joong Gi, IU and Jisso. I haven't seen the others much in other dramas so I can't talk too much.

Since I always (well, 99% of cases) keep my fingers crossed for main couple I'll be cheering for Joon Gi and IU. But I also like Kang Ha Neul so I'll look closely at those 3. :D

• Like 6

9 hours ago, cedarwood said:

@minmar as I observe unfortunately it's often like that. I don't get it. Some fans are insane as if they truly believed that their favourite actors wait for them to live happily ever after and shouldn't touch a woman before that. Even an actress that is acting with said actor in a film or drama. Honestly imho they should see a doctor quickly. 

Since I always (well, 99% of cases) keep my fingers crossed for main couple I'll be cheering for Joon Gi and IU. But I also like Kang Ha Neul so I'll look closely at those 3. :D

@cedarwoodSo this personal animosity comes from possessive jealousy?  I think that borders on OCD doesn't it?  SO totally wacked.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

sneak peak?

@LyraYoo, that comes from the IG of Director Lin about JG's Chinese movie Never Say Goodbye. He said editing is completed and movie will hit theatres in August.

• Like 5

So that's from that chinese movie Joon Gi did some time ago that no one saw, no one actually knows the real title (there are so many of them), that was made in Sicily and I began to suspect that it actually doesn't exist???

Hmm. So it does exist. :w00t:

6 hours ago, minmar said:

@cedarwoodSo this personal animosity comes from possessive jealousy?  I think that borders on OCD doesn't it?  SO totally wacked.

I guess it works like that. What's the reason otherwise? I mean stuff like those mentioned before are always written agains really pretty ladies and good actresses. Why? My opinion it's just jelaousy. I would believe if it was only one case - ok, the actress is bad and I wouldn't recognize the real beauty even if it bitten me. But all of them? No way.

• Like 2

@cedarwood 

I found these fan made videos (like a story) of the main couple. They are well done. :)

12 hours ago, syungs said:

Annyeong! Created an account just for this drama because i loveeeeeee BBJX <3 

Nice to meet all of you! 보보경심: 려 fighting! :) 

Welcome! :D My favorite prince and character in Bubuginxin (Scarlet Heart) was 13th. I really like him. I won't spoil anything for the ones that have no idea of the original plot (maybe from the ones that haven't watch Scarlet Heart, I think  its better not to know anything about it before Scarlet Heart Ryeo), but only wanted to state that! :D 

• Like 9

On 19 de mayo de 2016 at 8:55 PM, ilovekorearocks said:

Annyeong! I'm here to just post my greeting to everyone waiting for this drama just like me. I'll mostly be a silent reader checking on the updates and like posts.

Nice to meet you all. :D

Welcome!!! Hope you post sometimes to share your thoughts. :)

News of today: Lee Jun Ki talks about IU, Kang Ha Neul and Jisso. I really like what he said. :) They are my favorites! :blush:

• Like 9

Jisoo started following Kang Haneul on IG

Ci3i2LrUYAA40AI.jpg

that's not really related with drama, but I love if actors/actresses also close in off-screen. I love seeing their interaction on IG. Jisoo seems like to comment on Lee Junki's IG posts. Lee Jun Ki-Jo Min Ki and IU, Kang Hanna and Jin Ki Joo also showed their off-screen friendship on IG :)

• Like 6

On 20.05.2016 at 4:48 PM, Gabi Bros said:

@cedarwood 

I found these fan made videos (like a story) of the main couple. They are well done. 

Wow! Thank you for sharing them with us. I agree - they're nicely done. And omg I ALMOST forgot how beautiful are Joon Gi's eyes... Yeah, I'm kidding - it's impossible to forget. But they do mesmerize me whenever I see him. :wub:

Btw it's the first time I see IU in no-photo. She's so lovely! And so cute! And so pretty! They're lovely couple. :)

On 21.05.2016 at 6:59 AM, fleurofjasmine said:

that's not really related with drama, but I love if actors/actresses also close in off-screen. I love seeing their interaction on IG. Jisoo seems like to comment on Lee Junki's IG posts. Lee Jun Ki-Jo Min Ki and IU, Kang Hanna and Jin Ki Joo also showed their off-screen friendship on IG :)

It may not be strictly related to the drama but I like that too. :) Sometimes when I'm completely into drama story and there are two enemies on the screen it's good to see those actors in some funny pic together. It reminds me that this is only a drama, I shouldn't take it too seriously.

Hope you got what I meant...

On 21.05.2016 at 11:09 AM, LyraYoo said:

This is the charm of Joon Gi as the main lead of the show, he also displays his leadership off cam. He installs friendship among his co stars that they really become closer even after the series ends. 

This happens quite a lot when he's having a show (for example he and  his co-stars in SWWTN follow each other on IG)

Let's just face it - Joon Gi is really fantastic person and he deserves all the love he gets from his fans. He should be surrounded by people's love forever. :)

100 days to come - I'm so excited!!!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Nam Joo Hyuk (Moon Lovers still cut)

Please do not quote images -moderator

source

OMG This is so nice!!! 
Personally, my favorite princes from BBJX has got to be 4th and 14th. :)  

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 7

Wow, thanks! Wasnt expecting 13th prince so quickly. To be honest, I am more into the manly faces with nice personalities and that was the reason 13th prince in Bubuginxin was my favorite one. This 13th looks so pretty, somehow delicate for my taste but dont get me wrong... I like it...I think Nam Joo Hyuk really looks good and suits in a different way (judging by the photo) the personality of 13th. I have to get used to the hairstyle (wich reminded me of Lee Seung Gi in Gu Family Book for some reason). 

• Like 7

What was the 13th prince like? You got me interest!

Oh btw looking at one of the first promo pictures of the drama I came to conclusion that korean drama will have no so many princes. But I may be wrong maybe there will be 13 princes (or more?). 

Thanks for the photo! I love his clothes. :) 

• Like 7

@cedarwood I think there is almost the same amount of princes in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. In Scarlet Heart, the princes involved were: 1st, 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th and crown prince. The more important ones in the story were 4th and 8th. There were a few other princes but like extras. 

About 13th... He was so caring, open-minded, free spirit, somehow pacifist and brave. Her character is really close to 4th and is the best friend of the leading lady. 

• Like 6