This Adorable Girl Has More Followers Than Your K-pop Faves

Breanna Youn is a six-year-old girl from Busan who loves Legos, G-Dragon, and posing happily for the camera. But when Breanna’s mother takes a photo and posts it on Instagram, it’s viewed not just by the usual intimate circle of family and friends, but also by her fans around the world who subscribe to Breanna’s […]

The post This Adorable Girl Has More Followers Than Your K-pop Faves appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Lee Haru has even more around 1.7m

The big difference being the fact that Haru has two celebrity parents and a hugely popular show that exposed to the masses on a weekly basis whereas this kid is just an average person from an average family. Having never seen, or heard, of her before, I can't really understand why she would have such as huge following, but must admit that she is very cute and seems like she'd be a as a natural as a child model. Let's just hope that her parents are wise enough to protect her from any unwanted attention and see that she only works professionally if that is what she really wants to do.

Guest Bella Marie

Sure she's cute, but if she were my child I wouldn't want adult strangers ogling her or sending her gifts. Also, I wonder if she would still have as many followers if her family didn't become Muslims

22 hours ago, IevaLt said:

Lee Haru has even more around 1.7m

The big difference being the fact that Haru has two celebrity parents and a hugely popular show that exposed to the masses on a weekly basis whereas this kid is just an average person from an average family. Having never seen, or heard, of her before, I can't really understand why she would have such as huge following, but must admit that she is very cute and seems like she'd be a as a natural as a child model. Let's just hope that her parents are wise enough to protect her from any unwanted attention and see that she only works professionally if that is what she really wants to do.

I am not sure that this girl comes from an average Korean family, given her first name, as well as her mom's and other siblings'. I have witnessed ordinary Korean folks go crazy over two very young twin sisters walking around in Seoul with their Korea-born mom and France-born dad, because of their natural double eyelids and light-colored hair. If their parents had asked ₩1,000 for each pic/selfie taken, they'd be rich by now, especially with special donations like that of an elderly man in the tube/subway.
Breanna somehow fits the category.

Archived