[Drama 2016] Memory 기억

larus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love this drama.  just wondering how the real murderer is going to be exposed?  every time Park Tae Suk has evidence & can pin the blame on the CEO's son, he gets beaten up by the mafia or Lee Ki Woo's hench men.  It's pretty obvious that Lee Ki Woo is too powerful to take down, so it's not like he's going to die and suddenly, the CEO and his son, and Lee Ki Woo's crooked world will be brought down at the same time.  One of the evils will still be standing even when PTS officially loses his memory. I can only hope that Lee Ki Woo messes up and spills all the connections that frame both terrorists/murderers in the market and child murder.  Ok, yea, yea, I'm dreaming for a "happy" ending. 

@1bin, I think the first stage would be for PTS to prove that the boy who was found dead was murdered and not committed suicide. This will open a whole investigation.

Also, as we know, now Lee Ki-Woo's character knows the truth. Lets see what he will do with it.

It is also possible that LSH himself will confess to the truth.

Chrm481U4AAiZV8.jpg

Chrm6HuUoAQyQJ-.jpg

Chrm70SU4AEIA9o.jpg

Spoiler

Chrm3srUkAAydA5.jpg

cr: TvN

Guest adikkeluangman

Purification couple kiseussin house! #Shatteredheart

ChqwsYjU4AE38wg.jpgChqwuBwUUAAePvq.jpg

Spoiler

ChqwvcNVEAA4r91.jpgChqwxcmUoAQWmL6.jpg

tvN DRAMA

-----
Be brave anyone. Second to last episode tonight.

Wow thanks for all the updates and photos irilight, addikeluangman. I've missed 4 episodes and I'm gonna watch.  Did he confess already? The one who killed dong woo?  Last i watched PTS recognised the one with the hankie...

Rating Ep. 15 ( nationwide )

1. Ms.Temper & Nam Jung Gi ( jTBC ) : 3.191 % ( + 0.518 % )

2. Memory ( tvN ) : 2.881 % ( + 0.131 % )

Credit : AGB Nielsen

So sad...our drama didn't have hot content for " Top Topic Discussion " to last night episode... :bawling::bawling:

This drama totally play havoc with my emotion. 

Currently both Friday dramas by TVN & JTBC are my top 2 picks of the week for excellent in every aspect- storyline, directing, cinematography, OSTs and extremely well casted actors and actresses including those adorable talented kids. 

1 of the best scenes in Epi 15, was the conversation between JW's mom and DW's mom. 

Tonight is the last episode but this drama will stay in MEMORY as 1 of the best drama of the year. I don't know what kind of ending to expect as long as PTS managed to redeem himself and convict the real culprits in prison. 

Rating Ep. 16 ( nationwide ) :

1. Memory ( tvN ) : 3.619 % ( + 0.738 % )

2. Ms.Temper & Nam Jung Gi ( jTBC ) : 2.774 % ( - 0.417 % )

Credit : AGB Nielsen

Congrats Memory teams and fans...our drama save it the best for the last... :heart::heart:

Archived