[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

i know it's been awhile since the drama came out. so i'm watching it for the second time and have a question: who is the actor who plays Seo Jung-Woo's (Lee Jung Ki) friend? The one who who owns the record store.

Think his name is 재희 (Jae Hee). Correct me if I'm wrong. :ph34r:

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluesky22

Any one who have the good quality link ( 700) for Ep. 5, 14, and 16. I've waiting to watch this series, but missing those Ep. Thank you for your effort.

good quality link i dun think i have cos i m those who always get links from others too ^^

anyway, i know these 2 website... but quality wise, i really dunno

crunchyroll.com

or

www.mysoju.com

u can try these 2 website and search for it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kdrama07

Hi, I've been looking for that hip-hop classical tune played in this drama. Do you know where I can dl this tune? thx in advance

Hi p@rker!

You might want to try this site - the link still works.

http://www.silentregrets.com/completed-kdramas/my-girl.php

YOu can try to google: mgirl01.e01 megaupload For each episode, just change the number, and you'll be able to found all 16 episodes. They're ental version and HQ.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest YokohamaApple

Lee da hae is my favourite actress! She's amazing in my girl and hello!miss <- which actually have many similarities such as the fact that two good friends like her and on is a playboy XD

Lee da hae never dissapoints, she has the same personality in both dramas=]

Guest charmaine412

WAAAAAAh, I super miss this series, I watched the Pilot last night AGAIN. :lol: It never really disappointed me. :lol::wub: I really hope they will replay the dubbed version. :wub:

Guest charmaine412

Friends !

Are they couple really ? I was read one news.

'' The real couple '' write in news...Really ? :blink:

Those are just rumors because both of them clarified the issue, but the good thing for us pervert is that they still have communications. :wub: I am still hoping for more good news to come.

At least there's till a chance, right? :blush: :wub:

Guest saylan_çu

Those are just rumors because both of them clarified the issue, but the good thing for us pervert is that they still have communications. :wub: I am still hoping for more good news to come.

At least there's till a chance, right? :blush: :wub:

yes, true :)

thank you charmaine412 :)

1140751205_02.gif

:blush:

0c9zv2zh4.jpg

Mukgu and rooster :lol:

2008021813480691298_145106_0.jpg

:blush:

Forever LDH&LDW B)

Guest charmaine412

^anyway, It's like you're new here. :) Welcome to the board! Feel free to post here. :) I'm glad there's still a people like me who are addicted on this series up to now. :lol:

Thanks also for sharin those pictures and GIf, such a cute couple. :wub:

Guest saylan_çu

I'm welcomed :) Thank you charmaine412 you have many polite :)

I'm glad there's still a people like me who are addicted on this series up to now.

Me too. Meanwhile, I'm turkish...I can little speak english, excuse me ! :)Too you ''Dong wook lover :) ''.Right ?

Guest charmaine412

^that's okay. I'm not that good in English too. :) You will meet a lot of Filipinos in this thread like me. :) But as long as we have the same obsession, that's quite good for me. :lol:

Anyway, what do you mean by I'm Dong Wook lover? You mean I'm also obsessed wih him? Yeah, pretty weird but it's true. :lol: Actually I am addicted to this series so I am also huge fan of Dahae. :wub:

Archived