[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xbambOOm

without clubbox, is it possible to download HQ episodes? i tried looking around on aja-aja and aigoo but no one seems to have it. this was the best drama SIGHH just wanted to watch again.

Guest fillefantblue

I love three Lee(LDH LDW LJK)very much

i wish the three of them be in another serieos like my girl

same to u, i want to see three lee in another series.....

:D :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest roseltv

I watched this drama long time ago but I accidently delete it. Now I want to rewatch but I have no idea where to download. Anyone knows where to download all the eps in HQ? The clubbox links on the front page don't work. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this drama long time ago but I accidently delete it. Now I want to rewatch but I have no idea where to download. Anyone knows where to download all the eps in HQ? The clubbox links on the front page don't work. Thanks a lot.

Try the MU links on page 835 of this thread - they worked for me.

I just finished watching My Girl and really fell in love - it's so great! The only problem was when I tried to watch the Good Morning Special - the subtitles are not complete. If anyone knows where I can get a different subtitle file for the whole video please tell me. It's so sad that I can't watch the special because I don't understand anything they're saying =( And the subs only cover a few parts...

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

hahhaah GLAD MY GIRL IS STILL THE BEST DRAMA FOR ALL OF US!

AHAH MUKGU AND WOOK. AHHH I WISH THEY WORK TOGETHER AGAIN!

Guest charmaine412

for those girlians who live in the Philippines, Studio 23 will have a re-run of My Girl Original on March 23, Monday!! At 12 to 1 in the noon!

Let's watch it!! :wub:

Guest she-smiles

^ i see you're a big fan of MY GIRL. :)

i got tired of watching BOF,

so i'm watching MY GIRL all over again.

(who knows how many times now.)

but i was wondering....

one of the songs in the drama isn't on the OST, i don't think.

it's the one where the girl is humming, sorta:

"sta-dee-da-da-da, sta-dee-da-da-da...."

it's playing in episode 5, during the scene when yoorin was about to grab gongchan's hand on the staircase

(at sae hyun's party), but she just had to interrupt.

i think it's another version of MARIO & NESTY'S NEVER SAY GOODBYE.

i found it years ago, when the series first came out, but i can't find it anymore. :(

can anyone tell me the name and who sings it?

that'd be great. :)

Guest anordinarymiracle

Hey again, all my fellow MG fans! :D

Haha, just thought of dropping by and saying hi to everyone! Glad that there are still people posting in here and keeping the thread alive even though it's been more than 3 years since the drama was released!

I still listen to the songs everyday and look forward to the school holidays in hope of finding some time to re-watch the drama! :)

I don't care what others say, but I think this drama is just one of the best dramas ever made! Haha, I may be biased here, but I'm sure you guys agree with me that MG is an extraordinary drama!

MG forever! :)

P.S. I'm still searching for the snowglobe that Gong-chan gave to Yoo-rin! Haha. It's so pretty! :)

Here you go

1. 첨부터

2. Never Say Goodbye

3. 서른번쯤

4. Alone

5. 상어를 사랑한 인어

6. 늘

7. My Girl

8. 사랑은 힘든가봐

9. Alone (female ver.)

10. 상어를 사랑한 인어 (female ver.)

11. Happy Happy

12. 사랑이 심심해서

The MU links in the first page seems to be dead... Here is the 700mb version i uploaded recently

Episode 1 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 2 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 3 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 4 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 5 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 6 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 7 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 8 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 9 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 10 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 11 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 12 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 13 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 14 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 15 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Episode 16 (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Special (HQ) - Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3

Subtitle (1~16 + Special) - Sub

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

• 3 weeks later...

I watched My Girl in Studio 23 and

it's like I'm watching it for the first time!

it's very fun and enjoying!

even if it ends in studio 23

I watched it all over again

on mysoju.

anybody here got the original DVD

version?

I'm from the Philippines btw.

and anyone here who got

the HQ version?

:D

Guest charmaine412

I only got my local copy, can't afford! LOL But since I'm a My Girl addict, anyone knows how much does it cost to buy an original copy?

I have an online buddy who lives in Korea, I asked her to buy me snowglobes. :D

Guest cha10

I only got my local copy, can't afford! LOL But since I'm a My Girl addict, anyone knows how much does it cost to buy an original copy?

I have an online buddy who lives in Korea, I asked her to buy me snowglobes. :D

i also got my own local copy. true, can't afford too! :D original copy is costly. i have a friend who did buy an original copy of one kdrama, and she was like, "omg, it was so hard to persuade my mom. she only got me this since it was my birthday then." lol. plus the fact, that she's really rich. so she can really afford it.

btw, also from the philippines, maybe that's the reason why its expensive though. but she also said that maybe its kinda cheaper in korea, or maybe go online. :)

really?? that was funny! i wonder if your friend can really send you those snowglobes. :D

Guest charmaine412

i also got my own local copy. true, can't afford too! :D original copy is costly. i have a friend who did buy an original copy of one kdrama, and she was like, "omg, it was so hard to persuade my mom. she only got me this since it was my birthday then." lol. plus the fact, that she's really rich. so she can really afford it.

btw, also from the philippines, maybe that's the reason why its expensive though. but she also said that maybe its kinda cheaper in korea, or maybe go online. :)

really?? that was funny! i wonder if your friend can really send you those snowglobes. :D

:lol: I was wondering how you found me here in soompi, now I know why! :lol:

Eventhough it is quite expensive, my sis told me to buy one since we think it is really worth buying. :)

Guest ilianna

wooo..is my girl...

i like this series...i have being watching over and over from

korean version to mandarin version until cantonese version

i very like this show

how they can partner again....

miss u

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Am I the only one that feel like My Girl is only an average drama?

I didn't watch it when it first aired, but I finally got a chance, since school is over.

Idk is it is because I did watch it 3 years too late. The plot seems very predictable.

Predictable to the point, I felt bored. It didn't make me feel excited when YooRin and Gong Chan interact.

I mean Gong Chan only had like one expression the entire series, only smile like 5 times.

LDH was enjoyable, although her crying was a bit noisy for my taste. She is really cute, but I dunno how she manage not to get fat.

She eats like 10 times per episode.

Mainly, I don't see their chemistry. I didn't buy that Gong Chan really liked Yoo Rin.

I dunno if this drama was for younger audiences, but they kissed in 9th episode.

I just felt like the beginning was kinda not exciting.

The ending was quite good though, like last episode. When she lied to everyone about the "scheme".

I think it has to do with all the other fast pace drama that I have watched, that the first kiss in the 9th episode really doesn't do it for me.

It's not a terrible drama, but I really was expecting something more because of its popularity.

Archived