[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

Guest Happy_Day

helo hapy day!! o reli?? u dont like her in green rose??..well,, i disagree on your opinion!! .. i like her performance in GR!! shes superb!! and they blend very well with ko soo !!! wheww!!! dats was my favorite

kdramas of all time!!

i begin to like her since GR

Haha, I didn't like GR at all. It was over-dramatic and so unrealistic. Seriously, and that one part when GoSoo came into LDH's house and watched her sleep?.. Uh, okie.. And the HUGE personality change in GoSoo.. He was so insecure and awkward at first, and then even if he went thru all those hard times, he suddenly became this extemely confident sexy sajang or something in a Chinese company? Oh yeah, and what r the chances that a powerful Chinese company owner will see the intelligence in a guy and train him to become a sajang or something in his company because he saved his life??!! Okay, sorry I'm rambling. Kekeke.. But I'm minority coz all the soompiers seemed to love GR. I think mayb I didn't like LDH in the drama also because she was so great in this hit drama called King Flower Fairy, and I was disappointed. Lol.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I didn't like GR at all. It was over-dramatic and so unrealistic. Seriously, and that one part when GoSoo came into LDH's house and watched her sleep?.. Uh, okie.. And the HUGE personality change in GoSoo.. He was so insecure and awkward at first, and then even if he went thru all those hard times, he suddenly became this extemely confident sexy sajang or something in a Chinese company? Oh yeah, and what r the chances that a powerful Chinese company owner will see the intelligence in a guy and train him to become a sajang or something in his company because he saved his life??!! Okay, sorry I'm rambling. Kekeke.. But I'm minority coz all the soompiers seemed to love GR. I think mayb I didn't like LDH in the drama also because she was so great in this hit drama called King Flower Fairy, and I was disappointed. Lol.

WELL GR ALREADY ENDED,.... AND LETS LIVE IT THAT WAY.. HEHE...

ANYWAYS... THOUGH WE HAVE DIFERENT OPINIONS BUT.. I' KNOW.. WE STILL HAVE COMMON DENOMINATOR COZ BOTH OF US ARE EXCITED WATCHING LDH NEW SERIES...

YAHOO!!...

LETS ENJOY LDH PIC

i1yxxz.jpgi1z04i.jpg

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this drama!! LeeDaeHae's character looks so CUTE!!! Truthfully, I hated her character in Green Rose. It was so naesoong and didn't really have a personality. But watching the preview for this drama, she seems so bright and spunky. Ahh, wen is the first episode airing in Korea?

Dec 14th

Guest Evol Ecallaw

Badz, thank you so MUCH for the pictures. NOW, I'm really excited about watching this serie. If someone have the preview, please post it up.

does anyone have the preview clip?? i wanna see her other side of acting...im soo used to her as this sad, melodramic character....

yeah!! thats wat also makes me excited on these series coz i always see LDH crying and doing serious role in a drama/.well base from the pics... it looks that she doing very well.... i find her very cute!!... yahoo!!!!

^ lol, you're not the only. you might feel like the minority because drama threads tend to attract the fans for that show. King Flower Fairy - she was good acting wise, but i had an issue with how the story was told (i.e. execution-wise). but it was nice that the premise of the show was different.

back to My Girl - most of the actors can act so i don't think bad acting would have to be a concern. but park siyeon, this is her first show so who knows how she's gonna be.

with My Girl i'm more concerned about the scriptwriting and how the plot goes, partly because with the dramas LDH had previously done i thought their storylines weren't done too well.

Guest Airine Pratama

geez ... Lee Dong Wook loos so hot and mature in those pics ... looks like a business man (and kinda resembles Lee Suh Jin in some pics) ...

i think he and Lee Da Hee make a really cute couple ...

i like Lee Dong Wook since Loving You ... and he even looks better here ...

for sure they look good together ...

Guest pinklegirl007

I saw an advertising for this show after an episode of Love makes a Miracle, and it looks like its going to be better and funnier than I thought. When I saw the pictures and heard that Lee Da Hae was going to do a comedy, I was like what the?? I loved her in Green Rose and I didn't want her to ruin her image! But she actually seemed to pull of the comic scenes really well. I was surprised!!!! I looking forward to this drama very much!!

its a big change for LDH,,, doing dramatic roles all the time.. and now shes into comedy!!!

u know,,, i really love her in GReen rose... and in fact i want her for Kossoo coz they have a perfect chemistry...

i was quite apprehensive seeing her with another partner.. but when i saw lee dong wook pics. and some comments from fans.. i began to like their tandem...

but its too early to say... i m just basing on thier pictorials.. both are beautiful couple..

Guest pinklegirl007

I just read an article on this drama and SBS says that this drama has high expections. This drama is the first of its kinds for SBS, a young romantic comedy, with colorful settings. Usually SBS is known for their classic dark, smoky settings like in "What Happened in Bali" and "Fashion 70's".... However they did once try a change of more brighter settings in "Last Dance is with Me" and was successful. This time they want to try that again, but with more comedy. SBS is hoping for a "2nd Full House".

I read this and thought, this drama does seem funny from the previews, but I felt like telling SBS, not to call it the "2nd full house". I mean aren't they going a little ahead of themselves!

Guest cynkawahara

Looking forward to watching the first episode when it airs.

LDW looks a bit thin. First saw him in the drama "Secrets" where he portrayed the boyfriend of the Kim Min Jong's sister.

The saw him in Loving You, Letter to my Parents and Hanoi Bride and realized he gets better looking as he ages. Can't imagine how much better looking he will be in 5 years!

Archived