[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^Excuse me! Wrong thread! :rolleyes:

Don't know yet whether she will play the baddie but she will will the other girl in the main characters' relationship.

Guest chibikko

^^Me too. I really like to know if she can hold her own in the entertainment business besides being known as Eric's girlfriend.

Yep yep. Maybe after this, she might not have to leech that much of Eric's popularity :lol:

^^Is she leeching his popularity?! I'm not sure myself cos to be honest, I've never seen her CFs so I can't say whether she got this acting job on her own merit or because of Eric...

Guest chibikko

^I dunno, but she has been quite popular after she got with Eric right? I barely knew who she was until she was with Eric and then all these news articles begin coming out about her.

About her getting the job cuz of Eric, i dont know. That i think she did herself since she acted in a chinese drama before, i believe. Really small role i think

Guest Evol Ecallaw

^I dunno, but she has been quite popular after she got with Eric right? I barely knew who she was until she was with Eric and then all these news articles begin coming out about her.

About her getting the job cuz of Eric, i dont know. That i think she did herself since she acted in a chinese drama before, i believe. Really small role i think

Actually, she did acted in a Chinese serie where she played the main character ...I feel her crying scene were good but overall acting was just ok. But she look pretty with chinese ancient dress.

ytn star photo shooting 'My girl'

Click here

credit:ytnsra

And thank you for the clip. I'm so excited. Lee Dong wook look cool :P and LDH look so cute.

ytn star photo shooting 'My girl'

Click here

credit:ytnsra

tnx for the link girl!!! im excited watching this series!! lee dong wook looks soo cute in the pictorial!!whhwew!!! the other guy looks like a girl!! hmmmm pardon me!!

eric girlfriends is beautiful indeed!!!

some wallpapers i got from their website!! yahoo!!

ldh is very cute on her facial expression; hes leading man is cute as well

i1y0wo.jpg

i1y15k.jpg

more pics

i1y1dz.jpg

i1y1jl.jpg

i1y1on.jpg

i think her character is somewhat.. crazy, hyper but cute...girl!!

hey guys lets support ldh new series!! i really love her since in Green rose..we will be seing a diferent side of her!!

Guest Happy_Day

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this drama!! LeeDaeHae's character looks so CUTE!!! Truthfully, I hated her character in Green Rose. It was so naesoong and didn't really have a personality. But watching the preview for this drama, she seems so bright and spunky. Ahh, wen is the first episode airing in Korea?

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for this drama!! LeeDaeHae's character looks so CUTE!!! Truthfully, I hated her character in Green Rose. It was so naesoong and didn't really have a personality. But watching the preview for this drama, she seems so bright and spunky. Ahh, wen is the first episode airing in Korea?

helo hapy day!! o reli?? u dont like her in green rose??..well,, i disagree on your opinion!! .. i like her performance in GR!! shes superb!! and they blend very well with ko soo !!! wheww!!! dats was my favorite

kdramas of all time!!

i begin to like her since GR

Archived